Took a break

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowe, May 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    So, a couple months ago my wife said to me "Let's give you a little break. It's been awhile, and I think you earned some time out of that cage and in my pussy" and with that she opens her hand revealing my key and removed the screw from my cage, pulling out the pa pin, then off with my cage. Freedom after all these months! Was this really happening? Over the next few days, I received more oral and sex than I did the entire previous year, albeit several quick finishes. I asked her if she had plans of relocking me and she said "No, I'm kinda liking your dick in me again". Fast forward to Wednesday night. We're laying in bed watching a little TV and she said "Wanna fool around?" "Hell yeah!" was my response as I started to take off my shorts and crawl on top of her. "I've got something else in mind. Strip! Face down, on your knees, feet off the bed". I did exactly as I was told. She climbed on my back and put her ass on the back of my neck and facing away from me keeping my face down to the bed and my arms trapped under her legs. "Spread em!" as she pulled my legs apart. "Oh, these too" as she pulled my ass cheeks apart. I feel something cold and slippery on my hole then fingers spreading it all around and just slightly inside. It felt really good with her playing with my ass, especially when she isn't really into butt stuff. Usually shell tell me to plug it and she stays hands off. Not this time! I feel some pressure then something slip in. Something large but not uncomfortably large, not like the plug. Then she started to move it around a bit. "How's that?" She kept moving it until.... Oh! What's that?! I started feeling sensations that I've never felt before! She must've heard me moan a little and she said "There it Is!" I could almost feel the smile on her face. She continued for quite a while, hitting the sweet spot until I felt a strange tingling all through my body. I tried thrusting into anything I could, but nothing except her palm could be felt. "Would ya look at that! I just made you cum by fucking your ass!" She got up and I flipped over and pulled her towards me. My cock was rock hard and all I wanted to do was be inside her. I caught a hard slap right in the face! ""Nope! The only place that dick of yours is going is back into your cage!" She turned around, pinned her ass on my face, and still rock hard, forced my cage back on and with surgeon like precision, slid the pin into my piercing and threaded in the screw. Once all secured, she let me up, dangled the key from her pinky and said "Welcome home. I hope you had just as much fun as I did! Now get your face where it belongs! Oh, and don't think you'll be getting any more breaks anytime soon." I sat on the edge of the bed, speechless wondering what just happened. "Get to it boy! This pussy ain't going to lick itself!" Here it is 2 days later, and I'm still in disbelief. I love this woman, and after all that, I kinda fear her too

2. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    What a mind fuck...

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Sounds nice.

gentleman zig likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
  5. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    While I suffer locked in chastity on my 11th day. I enjoyed reading your post. I wish same thing happens to me. I'm locked and forgotten until I lose 3.5 kg

But I'm unable to lose it.

Fetish and Curious40ish like this.
  6. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    It seems: Your cage is waaaay too big!

7. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    I hope she will stay strong :D (Even for couple years ;)).
    Also I wish you some teasing (and to not be forgotten).

8. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    On the contrary.... Shaft only cage so the only challenge was girth.

9. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    This is what I am talking about. WAAAAAY TOO LONG. (Sorry for not being precise - you have indefinitely long 'cage' (open cage is not even 'cage' ;))). Chastity belt should prevent ANY erections IMHO. I prefer full belts. Cage is more challenging. And shaft only ... Well ... This doesn't work ;) & doesn't stop you (IMHO).
    But anyway: Have fun (if it works for you).

10. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    The same has happened to me, I was 70 days into no orgasm rules when we worked away and she told me to take it off and fuck her. I did and was allowed to cum. It went everywhere and was totally overwhelming. She said she preferred me out of the cage for a while. The menopause has meant that sex has become a little painful and I had started to pleasure myself when working away. She noticed this and I suggested putting the cage back on.

I had bought a Red Chilli London Tower last year so its gone on, been it it for a week and it fits like a glove. She is very happy with tongue, fingers and Doxy wand. I prefer to keep it on as I love the feel >50 days and she wants loving servitude. The foot massages, tickling, fingers and tongues make her feel better.

She tells me I need to earn permenant Chastity and, to be honest, I prefer being locked. I am more productive, tend to lose weight, gain focus and the Red Chilli is such a beautiful piece of jewellery,

Great times

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    She did everything while I was uncaged. A full belt isn't feasible with the type of work I do. Even with my cage only, it takes a very long time to get any sort of pleasure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice