My chastity ramblings

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by leoinchastity, Nov 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. leoinchastity

leoinchastity New member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I am currently going through a self imposed period of chastity. I have owned a device for 5 or so years however I have never gone more then a few days in it. I really want to stay locked up for as long as possible. I have the usual fantasies about enforced lockup for extended periods. Reality of course makes that very difficult.

I let myself out for work, and sometimes during the night out of frustration when I wake up from sleep.

Right now I am at 4 days and starting to reach the point where I really want to give in. Especially with only myself to keep me going. That's why I decided to write this, I figured it might help me to keep a little journal.

A little about myself. I am 25, bisexual and living around the boston area. I'm into technology, programming, electrical engineering. My friends all tend to be programmers or engineers as well.

I just started a timelock session with the keys to my cage locked to a pipe on the basement ceiling. It's only for an hour and a half. It's my usual deterrent when I feel like I want to take it off. I could set it for a few days and I would really be trapped short of cutting my device off however I am too scared to do that.

Of course I would love to find someone to help push me. Even if just an online thing, I enjoy the thought of being locked up for someone. I love to please and love the thought of someone getting pleasure out of my denial. Serving someone and taking care of their needs while they deny me release. These are my fantasies.

I plan on writing more, filling out my profile and other things like that soon :)

Victor38 and Giles_English like this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Tell us more. Are you actively looking for somebody or is this a solitary adventure? Is it easier to find acceptance in with male or female partners?

3. leoinchastity

leoinchastity New member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Right now it is solitary. I get a lot of pleasure out of being locked up, having my cock restrained at all times. When I am out of it I want back in and when I do give in and orgasm I wish I had not. As for which gender is more accepting I have no idea. I mostly seek out partners just as kinky as I am, most have been open to exploring new things.

Continuing my little journal, I hit a big milestone today and wore my device to work. I have not done this in all the years I have owned it. I was very very worried at first that something would go wrong but it turned out to be a pretty good day. This is great because it means I can finally keep it on 24/7.

This is day 6. It's my longest yet and I feel very proud. I'm also very happy that I have not experienced any discomfort with the device this long.

Now that I am home and just sitting here the urges are coming on full force. It's so weird, I want to take it off and touch myself so bad but at the same time I just want to stay locked up forever. The mix of emotions are really frustrating.

A week or so ago I ordered a cheap chinese steel device off dhgate. Despite the reputation chinese sellers have I have heard mostly good things about it. I hope I like the feel of it as much as my cb6000s. If I do it will make proper hygiene possible without ever taking it off. I am getting closer to permanent wearing, as long as my willpower allows it.

I feel like writing these posts is really helping me when I am at my worst.

4. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    You will be so much happier in steel if you can find the right device. The comfort is unbelievable. I can stay in my cheap Chinese cage 24/7 with weekly time out for inspection and shaving. Once you have something that you trust, then its time to find someone you trust. Another thing you could try is leaving the keys at the office when you go home. You will be fine for one night. Please keep us informed on your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice