PA for lori's tube.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by whathaveidone, Apr 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. whathaveidone

whathaveidone New member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I'm planning on getting a PA in the near future (after easter) for a 2d lori's tube.

Has anyone got any advise on what is the 'best' size to get? I was initially planning on an 8 gauge, but I'm a little unsure if this is too narrow?

What's the expected healing time too before a locking pin can be used? Would 8 weeks be sufficient?

Thanks,

2. slavechastity

slavechastity Member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    personally i would start off with an 8 gauge, it would possibly take 2 to 3 months before its ready for playing with.
    on the bright side, it can then be gradually stretched over time , just dont rush things as the piercing will tear open very easily :)
    great selection on chastity device !!, loritubes rule.........
    also great to see someone serious about 'inescapable true chastity'............cheers

3. whathaveidone

whathaveidone New member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Cool, 8 guage it is then :D

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    Yea, I'd start with 8. Stretching a PA is pretty fast and easy. I'm stretched to a 4ga now.

I'd wait as long as you can bear before using it for chastity. For the same reason it's easy to stretch a PA, it may well migrate if put under a lot of stress early on.

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice