Our flr adventure (story time!)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sublifter49, Aug 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Sat was our 31st wedding anniversary. We spent it kayaking, floating, drinking and talking. As a treat my queen let me spend the day uncaged. Many chastity subs have expressed how great it is to be allowed time put to have erections and some freedom, I agree!
    Sunday morning it was back in the cage.
    Monday came and it was off to work. We both work full time. I get up first to make coffee, breakfast and pack lunches.
    Work is work right? Nothing exciting, although the eclipse was quite the show. Work different these days wearing a cage, panties and a pad to work as my queen likes it.
    After work is my time! Five days a week, I go to the gym 2-2 ½ hours a day. The issue at the gym is with the ball trap type device! At the gym when I’m running I frequently pop out.( that us why my queen is taking me to be pierced in 2 weeks. Then it’s a lori’s PA style device) When I pop out I am required to report it to my queen.
    For those of you who are still reading this is where things got interesting

For me being out of the cage instantly makes me more alpha. The gym also brings out my alpha side. Today was arm day. So I get home with full gym pump on. 6’ 1 245lbs of raging, pumped vascular alpha male.
    Oce home i find my queen in a black dom cammie. (Vinyl )
    She said simply” get your shower and cage up.”
    Following instructions I came out, alpha not so confident as when I was free.
    “Are you clean?”
    Part of my routine is to make sure I’m clean after a shower just in case she want to peg me.
    I simply answered “Yes”
    “Good. Get out the red one out and put it in.”(the red one is a feeldoe)
    Let me tell you it is embarrassing as a man to stand there and insert a two headed dildo in your ass while your lady lays their half naked, smiling at you.
    With the deed done she instructions me to straddle her as she inserted her end. By the way it has a small bullet vibrator in it which I already turned on.
    She started grabbed my hips and started pumping it into me
    “ tell me how much you love a big dick in your ass!”
    I, of course, repeated it as instructed.
    She had NEVER had an orgasm while pegging me before tonight. Tonight she had one the paused a few minutes and pumped me full till she had a second one.
    As she rested she said “get up clean that cock (dildo) then put in a butt plug and come back with my pink friend” her pink friend is her favorite vibrator.
    She had another quick one with the vibrator. She then had me finger her as she had another orgasm with her vibrator. “do you like being allowed inside me?” “Yes ma’am.” I replied. “good go pick out another dildo.” With me slowly pumping the dildo in and out she used her vibrator to have two more orgasms. After 5 orgasms she was spent.
    “Cover me up and clean this all up. Then go make dinner and be quiet I want a nap. Leave my pink friend.”
    So there it is..my night. I made dunner and have no idea if she continued to pleasure her self more while I cooked. After 45 minutes or so she got up, ate then stayed with me to watch a little tv. After that went to bed.
    She gave me a kiss, told me she loves me and said “ be to bed by 11. Then you can take out the butt plug. (I asked if I could it’s uncomfortable!)
    Its almost enough to make me go to bed early!
    I’m a little nervous that now she has had her first orgasms while pegging me I might be in for a lot more. It’s not something she does very often.

2. Trey Jones

Trey Jones Voted Best Male Dom on ChastityMansion

USA
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Hahaha awesome. Sounds like you both had a good time! More importantly, congrats on your 31st Anniversary!

Sublifter49 likes this.
  3. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    So was that a good night or a bad night. Seems she got her world rocked ( congrats) and you got left out in the cold.

Sublifter49 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice