My Wife Gets a 2 Person Massage

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by barbara desmonsche, Nov 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    My Wife & I were finally able to go to a certain dungeon in NYC last Saturday for the first time. It was lots of fun, but we didn't plan anything in particular & thought we'd just go to see what was going on there & get a feel for the place. We had been to a couple of other dungeons before, so if we ended up having an idea of what we would do, that would be great. We had been given a tour, then relaxed & checked out a few scenes that others had going on. There were spankings, some whipping, & some bondage in various areas that took place.

She looked very nice wearing her 5" high, black patent, platform boots that stopped just a few inches below her knee. She also wore a black, loose fitting skirt that stopped right above the tops of her boots, & a black bra with silver rhinestones on each of the cups. Her necklace & earrings were silver & matched the design of the rhinestones on her bra. All I wore were my black, 4" high heeled boots, my black leather posture collar & my locked chastity device that had been on for almost 2 weeks.

After we were there for an hour or so, my wife sat down on a padded horse while I stood behind her rubbing her neck, shoulders, & back. All I expected was for me to give her a good rubdown, but when she said yes to the gentleman who stopped & offered her a foot massage, well, that was totally unexpected. He chatted with us while he kneeled down in front of her & began to unzip her boots & remove them from her feet.

He explained how much he enjoyed giving foot massages & asked what we were into. We said that for us, it's relatively new with the Dom/sub roles, but explained how my chastity started it for us & how my Wife is my Keyholder. We all talked about other fetishes & kink & how I sometimes wear a gag with a dildo on it to please her. I was tempted to take it out to show him, but didn't want to stop & move away since I was keeping my wife comfortable.

I never thought that having someone else there to help relax my Wife would be satisfying to me as well. I had realized this when she leaned back against me & rested her head on my chest & closed her eyes. I felt her pressing against me & had to shift my legs to remain steady to support her as her backrest & continue massaging. I also saw the look of total relaxation on her face & knew she was enjoying it quite a bit. Now I am not sure what time it was when the double massage started, but it lasted for a couple of hours until the club closed after 2AM.

It did make me feel really good to know that she was in a good place mentally. I would never have given any thought to a scenario like this before, & may even have felt some jealousy under different circumstances. So by not getting those jealousy feelings, it tells me that it's truly most important to me to see that she is the one that should feel good & be taken care of, not me. The more I get to see her enjoy things, the more happy I become. I know that the gentleman who gave the foot massage had a great time, too. Something else that would make a hot scene next time, would be for me to be bound, gagged, & made to watch her enjoy her massage.

Anyway, it was so nice that last Saturday night turned out to be a night all about her, I hope we can do that again very soon. :anim_37:

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    It sounds like you and your Mistress had a very nice time, barbara. I'm a little curious though - did you feel a tinge of excitement in your chastity watching the man rubbing Mistress's feet? The contentment you felt sensing her pleasure is quite similar to being cuckolded without actually doing it. Do you think being in chastity had anything to do with you not feeling jealous about the situation?

Would you be comfortable at the club dressed entirely femme next time?

3. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    4:06 AM

Hello Miss D,

Yes, at times it was very exciting to see, especially when my wife reached behind her to pinch my nipples & tease me. She understands how well the teasing & denial actually works, & I look forward to her doing it whenever she does. (I could simply melt at her touch sometimes.) I have read stories about being cuckolded & I do see the similarities. I am not sure if the chastity alone prevented jealousy since I am a fairly open minded person in general. I will admit though, the chastity did get very tight....lol

I also didn't have much time to process the whole scene & think about it because it wasn't planned. It was very spontaneous & started quickly. It is interesting, at times I was aware that there was another man rubbing & massaging her feet, but I was also aware that my need to see & know that my wife is pleased & enjoying herself, is important to me. I would love to go back & recreate that night for her if I could.

The chastity has become a big part of our relationship over the last couple of years. I feel as though I am a much better husband when I am locked in it, & actually feel strange when it is not locked in place. It isn't a question of me remaining faithful to prevent cheating, but more of a constant reminder that I belong to my wife. That same thought was with me while at the dungeon where the man massaging her feet could see the locked device.

As for being en femme at the club, I would love to & would be fine. I might be very nervous on the way there, but I have been out before to other places dressed en femme & enjoy it. I haven't combined going to a dungeon & being en femme yet, I believe it would be very exciting & a lot of fun to do it. My wife has known I dress for almost the entire 25 years we've been together & she would be okay as well.

(By the way Miss D, I love the photos & artwork in your profile photo albums.) :butterfly:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice