Locktober Replaced with Swingers Club!!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slick50, Oct 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Slick50

Slick50 Member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Well, I failed miserably at locktober. My wife said on day 12 that she was letting me out because "you keep humping all the furniture, and someones' going to see." hahaha She was probably right.

After giving me a quick hand job, it was back into the cage. I was in for approximately a week when we stumbled upon the opportunity to visit a swingers club at (names withheld to protect the no so innocent). OMG. I was horny as all hell and we were standing there, watching other people have sex, and I asked her if I was getting out. "What are you stupid? No." Ha Ha

I kept waiting for someone to ask me what the hell I had on my dick, but surprisingly, I didn't see any other of the couples with any toys. Maybe it was a tame crowd. Maybe I was in the wrong place.

We watched some more and then she eventually let me out and we had sex on one of the beds. We had decided that no one else was going to touch us, and we weren't touching anyone else. I thought that was a good rule.

Other people watched us. Shit. We've never done that before - having sex in front of other people. It was freaking awesome. I lasted all of like 10 seconds after she unlocked me.

Later, when we got back to the hotel room, she gave me another shot at it, and I did a lot better.

IMG_20191021_202648613.jpg

taped2, sextudent, SoumisCH and 14 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Sounds like you had a good night!

3. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    as you describe, is exactly how I would love for things to go with my wife. I am still earning her trust, and she feels I am pushing the idea onto her. Hope one day I get to experience something like that.

4. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    We are monogamous but we belong to an adult, a.k.a. swinger's, club. When women we meet ask about my chastity M'Lady will talk about it in detail. If they are interested in seeing my cage she is quick to have me 'Drop trous'. She has never refused a request to examine it or handle it from women or men.

The upstairs area of the club is clothing optional and I am often kept naked and on a leash. Not unusual for women to come to our table to ask questions.

taped2 likes this.
  5. Slick50

Slick50 Member

Local Time:
    I can't believe you wrote that! I bought a collar and leash before we went to the club and I was DYING for her to parade me around. I was really hoping that someone would ask about it and she would explain and let them examine. Maybe next time. It was the first time we ever did anything like that. WILD. We both said we want to do it again

Next time I want to bring a marker and let her write "not tonight" on my abdomen so everyone can see.

Next time I hope she keeps me locked at the club and at least a few days after!

6. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    Saturday night is the Halloween party at the Friends club. M'Lady is going as a black cat and I will be her pet mouse. I will be on a leash all night and my costume depends on the weather. Cold it will be a SNUG 14% spandex thermal pants/top we found in the Academy women's dept. Warm it will be a grey thong. I hope she lets me wear just the thong inside. Either way I will have on a headband with ears and pink flowers, collar with pink bow tie (ring behind the tie), and a tail. My cage is obvious in either the pants or thong.

Jblocked likes this.
  7. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I love being led on a leash by my wife. She has done it at clothing-optional resorts and swing clubs before. People do notice, I'll say that.

Jblocked likes this.
  8. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Swing clubs vary in how kink-friendly they are.

9. knight4princess

knight4princess Active member

Househusband
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I should clarify that this was a cock collar and leash -- not neck collar, which I think would actually have raised some eyebrows not in a good way.

locked_top likes this.
  10. Slick50

Slick50 Member

Local Time:
    I never even thought of a cock collar. I was thinking of a collar round my neck. I mean, why is one more kinky than the other. The whole thing is kinky. A collar on your penis or a collar on your neck. Either way, it's freaky and I love it. I am already planning our next night at the next club. It seems like that was weeks ago, but it hasn't been but 5 days. By the way, I have been locked since and I'm fucking going insane. I know...5 days....amateur....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice