Three weeks today

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ashby, May 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Today marks the three week point since my last release. Not bad since I'm not actually locked away. I am still waiting for the delivery of my CB2000, but in the meantime, I have been trying a glans ring (a simple 1" steel ring) but it is just a little too tight for long term wear. I do have a 1 1/8" ring, but that might as well not be there for all the good it does.

Anyway, I have written a little program on my computer that simulates various aspects of dice rolling, and will come up with a random date for release. That has set a date of 23rd June for my next release, and unless my CB2000 arrives soon, I'm not sure I will make it! On 23rd June, I will run my program again, and it will give me a new date. It will also randomly tell me at that point if I am allowed a release before starting my new period of denial.
    So if I make it to 23rd, I may just have longer to go, I just won't know until then!

I also have a countdown timer which is set to run till 8am on 23rd June, and it picks up every time I switch on either my desktop, or my laptop and just sits there in my taskbar ticking away. It is very good at acting as a reminder to stop me "over-wanking", because believe me, the temptation is great and I will often edge myself several times during the day.

So there we are, 21 days done, and 48 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes and 17....16....15....14 seconds to go 'till release.

2. cagednwaiting

cagednwaiting Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    That's a pretty awesome program! My Mistress is a novice and would rather let randomness decide until she is ready, as well as when I am allowed to orgasm.

If you could send me a copy of that program I would be greatly appreciative!

3. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I'll see what I can do - it's mixed up with a load of other code, so I'll need to extract it to get it set up.

4. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Oh yes! my countdown time has just rolled over from 47:00:00:00 to 46:23:59:59. Another day closer to release.

When I started the timer, it was on 63 days. I guess not that long now till half way, but I'm getting hornier by the day.

I did some test runs of my random release program last night. the first time gave me 9 days, the second 107! Both of those also specified No Release. I really don't fancy the second one when I do it live!

5. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I'm currently acclimatising to the fit of my CB, and have a key on my car keyring.

I was at a regular client yesterday, when the young lady I was working with picked up my car keys, and held them up by "the key".

"This is an interesting key," she said "I wonder what it's for"

I nearly fell off my chair!

I told her it was a key to a padlock, and we left it at that.
    I was thinking "If only you knew........"

6. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    :D I bet that left you wondering how much she knew. I wonder if she'd seen something earlier, a bulge beneath your trousers maybe, the lock standing up or outlined perhaps?

7. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    I'm pretty sure not, the trousers I was wearing are pretty loose fitting, and with it all being new to me, I am constantly careful to make sure I don't betray myself.

She is a sharp cookie, though.

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    Women are always checking out guys crotches. i'm sure She noticed something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice