Cool experience! And a question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Mar 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    I had an interesting experience today. I "came out" to my doctor regarding wearing a cock cage. I've known her for many years, and consider her a friend as well as personal physician.

I had my annual exam, during which she typically does a prostate exam. (strong history of prostate cancer in the family) I'd just taken my cage off a few moments before seeing her, and she noticed that I was still bearing the impressions of it on my sack and cock. She asked if I'd been in an "accident or something?" I decided honesty was the best policy and told her that I wear a cage more or less 24/7, and have been for 7 months.

I was a bit relieved that she took it in stride. She first asked very respectfully if I was gay, which I answered no, I was still very happily married, and that my wife (also her patient) was my Keyholder, and loved it. She understood exactly what a Keyholder was, as well as what male chastity involved overall. She also asked if I'd had any skin problems, or if I'd been stimulated anally, and suggested trying some lubricants I was not familiar with. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised; she is a lesbian and she came out many years ago, back when that might have jeopardized the career of a young, female physician-so she's pretty hip regarding sexuality in general. She even told me she'd seen guys in chastity before, as well as many other non-mainstream sexual behaviors/lifestyles-which I guess shouldn't be much of a surprise in New Orleans, which is among the most sexually open cities in the US.

She even told me I could leave my cage on next time she saw me, unless I was having any problems I wanted her to look at. Very cool experience, overall. It also raised a question in my mind: I wonder what the ratio of gay to straight guys in chastity is? Anybody have any ideas? I admit to not being very knowledgable of gay sexuality, or how that relates to male chastity.

2. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I can vote 1 for hetero

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    No idea, but what a great experience with your doctor, I can’t imagine mine would be so well informed and open minded!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Hetero got only one touch with male at a swinger party did a hand job there but nothing I must look for

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    On a vanilla forum I have a gay chum - if his conversations are anything to go by, the gay community is much much more open minded about sexual issues than the vanilla. Which I suppose shouldn't be a surprise really.

So I'll make a guess that there are proportionally more gay users of cockcages than straight.

That's not to say that there is any lesser 'secret preference' for caging amongst straight men, just that gay men are probably more aware of the practice and willing to be open about it.

He's posted in the past that 'a few' of his pals are in chastity and they 'absolutely love it' and that it 'drives them wild'.

And what with the whole dom/twinky scene going on over there (I have no idea of the terminology) I'll go further and suggest there are lots more cage-users amongst the gay commnunity than straight.

btw, great experience with the doc!
    One less thing to worry about.

LockedN8 and Mash2214 like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    just thinking about membership here, I'd be inclined to go about 50-50.

Yes, great experience with the doc. Nice to come across open-minded people, isn't it?

7. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    The whole doctor thing is a really interesting topic. It's awesome that you had such a great experience with your doc! I just had a check-up with my regular doctor this week. I grappled with what to do - remove the cage or not - and especially with me still being pretty new to chastity. I decided to remove it for the appointment. My doc is younger and female so perhaps a better chance of a positive response with the cage on, but I decided to not find out for sure. I think for my next check-up I'm going to stay in the cage and just see what happens.

Mash2214 likes this.
  8. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Added: Just had a thought: @Dr MBogo;

You're doc might have known exactly what you'd been up to.
    Medics usually do.

LockedN8 likes this.
  9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    They say you probably can't shock a doctor and they are probably right! With regards to the gay/hetro lock up bit. I imagine its proportionally more in the gay community. After all its nothing but testosterone!!!! Numbers wise the hetros take it I reckon, especially the ones getting pegged!

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Very true-i had that thought afterward. She may well have realized I'd been using a cage of some type, but wasn't sure if I'd started having gay sex-and that was her way of asking nicely.

Plus, she knows my wife and see her as a patient, so she must have realized it could be a touchy subject.

11. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    I suspect you're probably right, but I guess theres no way of knowing for sure.

And yes to pegging-my beautiful wife/KH and I both love it. She gets this evil grin when she pulls the strap-on out of the drawer, and I pretend to be afraid. In reality, I love it! I've been a BOB (Bend Over Boy) from the first time we tried it.

And yes, since I'd guess far more gay men are into anal than straight men, there could be far more chastity and sub/domme play. Great comment about testosterone, also-too bad women cant take testosterone for the elevated sex drive, without the obvious side effects. There would likely be much more sex in the world!

Locked Up Tony and Chaste J. like this.
  12. jfenoffti

jfenoffti ...

Local Time:
    +1

13. Deleted member 53138

That was a really professional doctor, she was amazing.....any lubricants she told you about you want to share?

14. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    There’s no getting out for you! My wife would really like this doctor.

15. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    This must be the evening of " Go to the Doctor in Chastity ". The last two threads I read are about this. Ha I'm Hetro but have been instructed to suck a few cocks already. It would be an interesting poll or a contest. Gay Or Straight- who are locked more?

After ready this I'm scared to show it to my Mistress because I have a Pilot Medical coming up very soon and have been locked continuously for a few months. I've also been going to this doctor for years but I'm not sure I'm ready to just drop it on him. This does show that the exceptance of chastity is growing so we can maybe come out of the closet soon. I did say I wasn't gay right. Great Conversation.

Penney and alpha_by_day like this.
  16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Recently I went to see a new skin doctor to check out a spot I had a concern about. My previous doctor of many years had retired. Well, as a new patient she wasn't going to just look at that spot, she was going to give my whole body a once over. My appointment was a last minute fill in due to a cancellation so I run to make it. I wasn't going to even take my cage off, since she was just looking at a spot on my shoulder. It was my wife that suggested, for good measure I should remove it. The new young doc still saw quite a lot; my panties, my smooth parts, and my large brand new bottom tat. Not a word was said. Maybe next time I should just leave the cage on.

Mash2214 and alpha_by_day like this.
  17. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    thanks for sharing. pretty cool response from her.

18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I actually forgot all about the other little stuff when I went lol!!! I was so concerned over the cage not until reading above did I think of ... I’m shaved and smooth from my neck down, and my cage is not very ummm big. Now that it’s over it’s funny that now other stuff I could have been worried about surface.

Mash2214 and alpha_by_day like this.
  19. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I hope you told your wife of your good experience so she can ensure that you keep your cage on next time!

Mash2214, alpha_by_day and Chaste J. like this.
  20. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yes anasyrma I told her all about it. She laughed and hinted at something like that, but she does not like to embarrass me, as much as I might find it exciting.

anasyrma and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice