Another piercing question but different spin

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Oct 16, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Still occasionally considering a piercing for a cage; one consideration is to be able to go without a base-ring for only a shaft only cage - scenarios for shaft only is for sporting activities such as cycling; talking about getting back into somewhat serious of 30-60 mile rides or so where a base-ring device would be chafing concern; but also wondering impact of ringless / shaft only for day-day life. And I imagine we're best to consider a P/A style piercing for safety/strength/anti-migration.

One major concern my Goddess has is She concerned I won't have the same straining effect that I receive from the base-ring holding me tight to my balls. We're both assuming with something like a Glans Armor 2 I'll be able to get more of real erection of my shaft extending out and only have the confinement of the gage at the very front.

For those who where a shaft only cage do you find you've lost some of the frustration aspect compared to if you have a base ring that I'm assuming feels more constricting?

Thanks

ugams and Danny15 like this.
  2. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve worn an Evotion Wearables Bijou when I had my Frenum piercing. Definitely don’t recommend a frenum based on my personal experience and wholeheartedly recommend a PA. When I wore the Bijou I was able to: 1 - get fully erect 2 - have access to my shaft and easily masturbate to full orgasm.

With the way I have my ball trap cage configured now (stainless steel cable to hold the cage around my waist not shoe string), I cannot get erect and while possible it would take so much more effort to experience even minimal penile pleasure. I can say that not being able to get erect is absolutely frustrating, and it adds frustration in an exponential sense to no orgasms. My wife fully enjoys her control over my dick in practically every aspect (erection and pleasure on top of orgasms). The only thing that I can use my dick for without my wife’s permission is to urinate, sitting down at that. With a jock strap I can keep everything snug enough for physical activity (weights, running and even cycling). 10/10 recommend PA secured ball trap cage anchored around your waist with cables! Other than a full belt, I can’t envision anything more frustrating or restrictive.

3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    I have a MCN Glans Armor, and even though it's pretty supported by my shaft, anything really physical, make sure you have some tight undies for a little extra support. I actually prefer dual pouch ones. My cage has also been modified to act as a Contender. My wife can have me all snugged up with a basering or a bit of freedom. Either way, I'm still locked up.

ugams likes this.
  4. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    I originally thought a PA, tube-only device would be the most comfortable but that has not been the case. Mostly. I am now mostly in some PA - base ring device and find it comfortable. Everything is held in place and there is minimal pinching. It is more restrictive than a tube-only device.

I have a Lori tube (no base ring). I find this to be quite secure (can’t climax). However, it is heavy so I need supportive underwear. Going without for a short time is OK, but not for too long.

I have a evotion Bijou, which is very light and does not need any significant support. However, I can climax with a light weight vibrator.

Both those devices allow more movement. It is more like I still have a penis. But the movement creates more opportunity for pinching. Day to day, in the house and around town, I don’t find them any more comfortable than the devices with a base ring. For the Lori, actually a little less comfortable.

The one remaining use for the tube devices are some outdoor trips. There are some trips which are only a few nights, not too strenuous, and where I have privacy on which I can wear the PA-ball trap devices. Then there are some that are just too long, strenuous, etc that M must let me free. In between, there is some set were a tube-only device would allow M to keep me in chastity.

Well, that is mainly true for the Bijou until the fillagree of the plastic tube cracked from stress and age. Eventually, I may replace it with a similar device. Until I do, there is some set of outdoor trips for which I may convince M that chastity is impractical. I’ve not been that motivated to buy a replacement.

Mickdrizzle and Iron78 like this.
  5. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks all for the replies.
    This pretty much backs up what we both thought regarding a tube only device not only allowing an erection but it also sounds like easier to actual have an orgasm; this is an absolute NO in my Goddess' eyes and She also LOVES controlling even allowed to have an erection let alone an orgasm.

And of course, as mentioned; a base-ring type device can be worn with a P/A piercing and has to be about the ultimate in security (and imagine mind-fuck)

At this stage it's only a thought. As a general thought my Goddess isn't wild about a piercing in general and my current Jailbird has a very narrow base-ring/cage gap I think it would be VERY difficult to actually pull out. I know a P/A is supposed to be the fastest healing; however, still not wild about the down time.

Thanks again

ugams and Iron78 like this.
  6. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Not a fan of tube-only. It's awkward and pinchy and I like the security of balltrap+PA, especially when I really want out.

Alceste, Iron78 and remyruff like this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    A well-fitted ball trap device with a tube that is not too long works the best in my experience.

8. submascpartner

Local Time:
    My wife wasn’t exactly thrilled about me getting pierced until I pulled my shaft out of my cage in front of her to show her just how easy it was. Right on the spot she told me that I was going to get pierced. That day I ordered supplies for a PA and after I set everything up she pushed the needle through my dick.

Elfman, Alceste and Danny15 like this.
  9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    OUCH!!!

10. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    she pushed the needle through my dick.

I hope that you don't mean that literally.

11. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Yes, she pushed the needle through the skin and pierced my PA.

12. Slutty Susan

UK
    Local Time:
    Not right through your dick then!

13. submascpartner

Local Time:
    The PA did not hurt anywhere near as much as when I got my now removed Frenum piercing. PA looks worse but actually goes through much less tissue and to me was quite similar to needle stick from having blood drawn at the doctor office.

Alceste likes this.
  14. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Well, I mean there is a hole in my dick where there wasn’t before. But not an apadrava or ampallang if that’s what you were thinking I meant.

Alceste likes this.
  15. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    Looking at getting one done next week

Danny15 likes this.
  16. Jacob Mcdowell

Local Time:
    How long did it take you to heal enough to put the cage back on?

17. submascpartner

Local Time:
    I think at about 4 weeks I put the cage back on but wasn’t using the PA to secure the cage. I wore a curved barbell from time I got pierced until my BA28 arrived and then she put me into that cage. Time from piercing to PA secured cage was between 3-4 months. Definitely shorter than some others report but worked for me.

Alceste likes this.
  18. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Honestly, being sounded by a sharp-edge recieving tube was the most uncomfortable part. The needle hurt for like half a second and once the ring was in and secured it tickled like a vibrator all the way home. -0- pain once it was done.

Robynjean22 and Slutty Susan like this.
  19. Slutty Susan

UK
    Local Time:
    That is reassuring and encouraging as I am thinking about having a PA .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice