Ways to keep a virtual femdom experience interesting?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HollyC, Jun 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hey guys and girls,

I have a virtual sub and was hoping you might have some ideas on ways of keeping things interesting? We live on separate continents so meeting is out of the question and I don't want to webcam him either.

To date we exchange by email and images.

I wrote a femdom piece of fiction around four months back and got a number of guys responding to me. One of which, lets call him Jack, has since become my virtual sub. I suppose it may sound pretty vanilla to a lot of you but this is my first experience of this dynamic.

After he sent the usual pictures of himself naked I sent him to a lingerie shop with orders to ask a female shop assistant to help him find a very specific type of panties, and to admit to her they were for him and his mistress was making him do this. He did and duly sent the hilarious pictures with an embarrassing account that I really hope is true.

I get a kick from small penis humiliation so I also got him to measure his dick which came in at four inches but accused him of deliberately arousing himself and argued it was 3. To prove my point I made him send evidence of him having a cold shower and pressing lots ice into it and then measuring it. It was now a little bigger than 3 but I've made him write an apology for only having a two inch dicklet.

I've also made him clean his place naked etc but we're beginning to fall into something of a pattern.

He has begged to be taken into chastity so that's an option we've begun exploring. But I wondered if anyone had any other ideas? He loves being humiliated and is really turned on by female supremacy. Were I in the same town I'd have no end of options but as we are restricted to online I thought I'd seek some suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Holly

Zak, krambus, Kepoke and 2 others like this.
  2. propertyofmslee

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Ms Holly,

I am the Property of Ms Lee and we are in an online relationship living on opposite sides of the US. We have not yet had a chance to meet in person (but we certainly intend to do so one happy day). Trust me when I say that distance has not been an obstacle in Her absolute dominance of me. You can get an idea of how it has worked for us by reviewing the extensive blog which I have maintained at Her direction for 6 years now:
    https://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/

In this blog You will find many exciting ideas about how to keep things interesting in an online relationship. Please review it and let me know if You have any questions or comments.

Rachael_ likes this.
  3. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    Oh wonderful! What a useful resource. You can thank your mistress for me. I may well get back to you with some questions.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Online alone is always difficult for verification and enforcement. Needs steel device. Ideal would be an MM with locking pin which could take 2 locks - one for padlock (mot on this later) and one for numbered steel seal to verify. But other possibilities also. More later.

Rachael_ likes this.
  5. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice