Back in my jailbird cage again.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by nikkel, Jul 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I thought I was going to be free, but my Queen texted me erotic thigs which got me aroused and she knows I get very submissive when texts me those things . I wound up taking her for a nice drive in the country . She had me bring a weed whacker and trim the weeds by the fence . Just when I thought we would be getting in the car , she told me to go inside the house . She told me to strip naked and handed me my cage , saying "put this on" . I knew i was her slave again. She has the only key , and we don;'t live together . I'm trying to take my motorcycle apart and repair it , but with the cage on, and my Queen on my mind I keep forgetting what I'm doing . Twice now I had to take things back apart because I left out a washer or gasket . My Queen loves to text me and belittle me to keep my mind on her knowing I'm trying to concentrate on my motorcycle .

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    Enjoy your journey! My madam is just the same, she loves the mind games just as much as the physical aspects of chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice