Some advice please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockdown, Aug 11, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    been a bit of a stranger for a while , had about a month out of the looker 02 due to getting "The snip" all in all not that painful but needed to let the scar heal before we started up again, now here's my dilemma , I've decided I think I want to get a PA and before I go spending loads on a new device again I am thinking of trying an open style instead of a closed head like the looker02 so been Looking at these but need to check they will also be suitable for the PA short term, I really like the one similar to the looker01 but unsure if that would work

http://m.dhgate.com/product/chastity-device-male-stainless-steel-chastity/387120739.html#Viewsdr

http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-sta...stity/371595556.html#s1-11-1;searl|3408566917

http://m.dhgate.com/product/2016-la...387619480.html#mymlpd-6-9|null:201:2094879859

2. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    Should probably of said , currently the looker 02 I'm in is sized at 50mm in length and I do like the integral lock

3. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I'm presently locked in the 2nd device and love it. I had the 45mm cage at first but just HAD to have a shorter, tighter cage and ordered the 35mm cage. I also like the idea of the integral lock as well but plan on drilling and tapping the base ring on this device for a stainless steel torx 8-32 screw to replace the lock. I happened to mention to Ms. K/H that I could secure the screw with either superglue or red loctite. I'm not sure I should have made that joke.
    If you like the idea of more open and can tolerate the 35mm/ 1.377" long cage, I presently highly recommend it. My only caveat is to make sure to get the right diameter base ring. I had to go to the 44mm ring instead of the default 46mm.

spider203 likes this.
  4. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    I also have the second one listed here and it's been fantastic. I'm using the 40mm ring and it's a perfect fit. I spent some good money on a BON4M as my previous device and haven't looked back. Easy to clean, no pinching, nice and snug, low profile and most of the time I don't even know I'm wearing it.

5. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I like the first one and have been considering it myself- I hate the padlock on my current cage, and the design of number 1 seems safer than the design of number 3, but few people have dicks that can wriggle out of a cage as well as mine, sadly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice