Reluctant Servitude

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by laerenielwen, Jun 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Hello all!

New to this kink, but not kink in general.

Used to be fully on the submissive side but am exploring dominant interests with my new partner.

His fantasy is 'reluctant servitude' ... The idea being that by controlling his pleasure, I can get him to do things he would not otherwise do.

Being new to this, I am very concerned about mental heath and pushing that reluctance too far. How much is too much?

If there is something I ask/tell him to do, but legitimately can not/will not do it, how do I turn that situation around and bring it back to something pleasurable?

We are starting small with a couple one hour sessions per day. No release until the evening.

I can about all aspects of his life including his state of mind. How can I use chastity to ease stress in his life, help him sleep better etc things that aren't tied to the sexual aspect of it.

Any and all feedback is appreciated

2. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    sorry wrong answer

3. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM

While it may seem to him reluctant servitude, I feel he might just be enjoying it too. Don't get Me wrong there are some task or serving that may just be way too overboard. If he refuse a task you ask of him tell him no orgasms until you are pleased. The two of you should set the pace as it too should be enjoyable to you. Most males that are stressed in life need to give control to someone else. Proceed slowly and enjoy your new role. I hope it works out that the 2 of you benefit from this fantasy. Do realize it is a fantasy not a reality.

MistressS

4. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    He absolutely does enjoy some of it.

He is a very sexual person and that is definitely not an issue. We do not live together, but cooking my dinner or a massage is not something I see him saying no to.

I can see the reluctance when I ask him to do things for himself to better his health. That's where resistance comes in. In those situations, I don't want to push to far yet and want to bring them back around again to a good place. What is the best way to do that?

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Resistance is Futile when you control the key

6. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    To a degree. You can also push someone to the point where it's no longer enjoyable. Key or no key, if that happens you can end up losing the person.

It's a fine balance.

7. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Very true but that is were it is very important to have an open line of communication and a safe word

valesk25 and laerenielwen like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    totally agree!

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both. I hope it works out.

I think it would be a good idea for the two of you to talk this through thoroughly. Agree boundaries. What is definitely out of bounds (public humiliation etc), what is regarded as acceptable in all cases, what might require negotiation and discussion. And a safe word for if things are going badly wrong.

If part of his kink is being reluctant, you need to understand when it's still within the bounds of the kink and when it starts to go too far. That will be difficult unless you've discussed those boundaries in advance.

Hope it goes well for you. SOunds like a wonderful set-up!

laerenielwen and valesk25 like this.
  10. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    I agree!

That is my concern. I don't yet feel confident enough to know when to push further or to back off as it's an area or topic that's too sensitive at this time (or ever) to engage with.

We will definitely be discussing more about those boundaries and establishing a safe word to use in the event a command is not able to be followed.

11. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    I say push and push and push his limits, but what do I know? I am a slave who has already been conquered, molded, forced and broken in.

It's just that he might not indicate he likes being pushed to do things otherwise good for him AT THAT VERY MOMENT, but, to be sure, he loves it afterward or later on. He likes and craves your control, is my estimation.

It took my dominant wife a while to not judge my feelings in the moment and judge them in my overall improvement.

12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Just goes with him and add you control slowly, it is what my wife KH does and after 3 years she rules in all domain, chores, money, sex, all is now in her hand and control and my initial fantasy is long gone and has been replaced by a real FLR.
    And now I feel it is the normal way of our couple.

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Your concern for his overall well-being and mental state is admirable. A change like this can be stressful, even if unintentional, particularly since he wants to experience 'reluctant servitude'. But as @MistressS said, remember that one aspect of submission is the release from the burden of making decisions, choices, and leading. Just by taking over that control you likely lower the overall stress in his life. Replacing it with a subtle sexual undertone to all he does will have benefits as well. You are right to seek feedback from him, but be strong as he really wants you to lead the way. Good luck and enjoy.

14. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for the reply.

I'm a very empathetic person so the feelings of another and very important to me.

You are very right though, that while there may be stress from the loss of control, it's also a relief to be unburdened.

We've been talking a lot and I've been assigning basic tasks to start asserting dominance.

He's never been in chastity over night so I have him starting that one night a week (on a Fri or Sat so if he loses sleep it won't affect his work). I also am using the chastity to help him be more open to expressing feelings (which he is very reluctant to do) and showing me exactly what his fantasies are.

It is certainly working and I am understanding on a much more biological level why he needs this control taken away.

slave_m, homebody and asastype like this.
  15. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    Cage wearing on a one night basis can be difficult as it usually takes a few days to get used to it even for long term wearers.

laerenielwen likes this.
  16. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Love how you are using chastity to encourage him to open up and share his feelings and fantasies. Men are conditioned to keep such things private, but if he is turning control over to you, then he needs to release his emotions as well. Nice work!

laerenielwen likes this.
  17. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I wouldn't worry about him too much unless there is already some pattern of him breaking down, specifically if he breaks down when he doesn't get exactly what he wants.

If we're clear of that, elicit honest feedback. If you jump in and it's too much for him, I'm sure he'll tell you! I hate doing chores but if the wife tells me I'll get caned if I don't or I have to wear a plug while doing it, I'll jump right on it. On another note, you can see his mood, sleep patterns, stress levels, etc. If you say you're empathetic, then you should be fairly in tune! You may surprise yourself and become much closer going down this road!

I think you may be worried about pushing him over the edge but if this was his idea/fantasy, I'm guessing his thoughts and desires about it go way deeper than he's letting on. A locked up man with a fetish will happily do an awful lot of things that you'd think he wouldn't.

asastype and laerenielwen like this.
  18. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    Sex and kink can be difficult for him due to past addictions and the memories that play can bring to the surface. This is why I am extra careful about it.

His fantasies are quite hardcore, but he has mentioned relationships in the past trying to push him too hard, too quickly.

19. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    Good to know! I wonder if he had a KH/mistress that just used/abused his trust? If thats the case, the fact that you're worried about him probably means you can lean on him pretty hard and be able to tell if you're putting him in a bad spot or not. It just takes one relationship where the "take" was done maliciously to do that.

20. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    I don't know if it was an abuse of trust, but we had a discussion recently about directions and instructions.

I explained to him that while I may not always tell him why he is doing something, there is always a point and purpose to what I ask and a goal I am trying to achieve. I don't just pull things out if the air and say here you go.

This resonated well with him. He explained that I'm the first person he's submitted with who took that approach.

And while his fantasies are very hardcore, he's only ever spent one night locked up ... Ever. So there is no way that I can go push him to those extremes yet. And I think that's where others failed him. Fantasies do not equal experience.

homebody likes this.
  21. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    I think you're good to go! Just keep communicating with him and have as much fun with him as you want.

laerenielwen likes this.
  22. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    If I were you, I would make him do something humiliating and funny, just to entertain myself. He's given you the reigns... Give'em a yank. It doesn't even have to be sexual stuff.

Here are some ideas:
    This one proves that he's going to follow your instructions-
    Gather some equipment - vegetable oil, rope, soap, washcloths) Have him make a nice dinner and set the table. Just when it's time to eat tell him to strip down to his underwear. Tie his hands behind his back. Dump all of his food into a bowl, oil up his knees, chest, shoulders, then dump a little oil on the floor. Then tell him to eat. He will slip all over the place trying to get his food out of the bowl... then make him clean the oil off the floor.

This one is a stupid punishment that is annoying for him.
    Gather equipment: Paper and pencil. Make him choose between doing something he wants to do and something you want done (wash your car and watch a football game)... If he chooses his thing... Tell him no, then have him write 300 lines with his non writing hand "I will make my partner happy first!"

Make him do pushups for no reason... And drink wine while you watch... Then sit ups.... When he finishes, tell him to do them again and that he had bad form, even if his form was good.

Write a laundry list of chores to do while you are gone... Go shopping... Come home to a made bed, dishes done, floors vacuumed, and laundry folded.

Make him stand with his nose on the wall. No shoes. Hands to his side. No movement. No itching. No talking. After two minutes start talking about how his feet must hurt, and his knees must be killing him.

Doing these non-sexual things will help you assert authority, while entertaining yourself, without hurting feelings. Essentially it is doing what he wants without physically hurting him... Although that might be what he wants as well.

If he wants sexual humiliation... That is a conversation that you two need to have, and you need to feel comfortable with.

laerenielwen likes this.
  23. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Learn what he wants; does he really want to be submissive and give you control over his life? Get him to talk, express his feelings, his fantasies, get him into a secure chastity belt. Once you get his little piece secured , you have the tools to learn who he is, get him in fem if you want a submissive sissy gurl / feminize your gurl. Make him beg you for release from bondage, call your a sissy, make his a sexy little gurl, keep her in heels, short skirt, nice beasts, wig and make up. Tell your little sub that you have all of the power and if your sub refuses your command, punish her. Get some nicely finished chain, secure your sub’s hands, make your sub helpless and you will find that with a little tug on his cage your sissy will always fellow you. A TENS unit with the electrodes placed inside the cage will work wonders, you can give pleasure or with increased power give the little sissy pain, let him know it is always your choice. Break your sissy and mold her to fellow your commands without hesitation.

Have fun

24. laerenielwen

laerenielwen Member

Local Time:
    These are some great suggestions! I love the non sexual aspect of them which should help build the trust and confidence.

25. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly... Entertain yourself with his decision to desire humiliation. The funnier it is to you... the better.

Now, for the more serious side of this.. the part that feeds his desire... ask him to send you some videos of what he wants. Keep an open mind, and understand that you are probably about to see some weird stuff... don't feel obligated to do any of it... Talk about it occasionally, but stay in your comfort zone.

Just know that, "She that holds the key, makes the rules."

Tell him that the number one rule is that he can never bring up the subject. This will keep him from bugging you all the time.

Try to come up with a bunch of other stuff he has to do that is non sexual.. Like go shopping for clothes, and he has to carry your purse for you...

Make him learn how to cook by ordering from a boxed meal company like hello fresh or blue apron.

Schedule laundry to be done every Saturday morning while you are asleep.

HE HAS TO MAKE "YOUR" BED EVRRY MORNING. This one is super important. If he doesn't then make him write lines.

Tell him to lift his arms and use him as a human punching bag.

Flutter kicks.

Put two chairs about a foot apart and have him do dips.

Wash your car/vacuum/wipe the inside... then inspect it and find imperfections... even if there are none... check the door jams and the inside of the gas lid.

Order a mint foot lotion, at night watch TV. Make him give you foot massage for 1/2 hour. Make him do it as hard as you like. If he complains about his forearms cramping then you are doing it right. but stay away fro the full body massage. This leads to his expectation of sex.

laerenielwen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice