Found a KH... uh oh, what did I get myself into?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastitylockdown, Jun 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    I'm a long time dabbler in chastity. Bought the Curve back around 2001 or so, and found out it was way too big for me. Since then I have had every model of the CB series and a Birdlocked, only to resell them due to lack of a KH. It just no fun having access to the key.

Got back in touch with an old bondage partner, she's a sub who I used to tie up, but on a whim I told her about chastity play, she is all for it! She lives only 40 miles away so it's a perfect distance. I have a Supra combination key locker that you would use to secure a house key to a building, that will hold the spare key for emergencies.

I just bought a CB6000s, it was the only one that worked the best for me, and will get used to wearing it again and soon will give her the key. She texted me the other day to say she has all kinds of "fun for her" plans for my confinement. Guess this is what I have been waiting for all these years, hope I don't regret it!

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Congratulations, chastitylockdown! I am so happy for you.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Let's hope she has the determination to keep you that way 24/7, CB6000 is OK for starters but high-security metal devices will be better long-term.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice