Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by asonx355, Mar 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    When my wife and I started with chastity it was back in the days of "the curve." Remember that? Anyways, we have redefined what chastity and lifestyle is for us, and it is a good thing but even before when we were trying to find our way, we noticed that our love making was much more intense. It isn't about the end game, that moment of penetration and my orgasm. The connection between our two bodies and has been amplified by taking away my few moments of pleasure. I, honestly, feel more satisfied as a lover and her more satisfied by our interactions.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    I think most of us fell the same way unless they are doing it to be submissive or feminine. Even then it still may be the same. I started chastity when the only devices were leather and not lockable. I do not think steel was even invented yet. :)

manintyres and Mash2214 like this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Unless a person has been in chastity for a long period of time they won't understand that it's not just about having an orgasm all the time. Before we started this arrangement almost 7 years ago I was having 4-5 orgasms a week and my wife maybe 1 a month. In the last couple of years she receives as many as she wants 5-6 a month and I receive one when ever she allows me to maybe one every second month. She does bring me to the edge 4-5 times a week. Unless a person has been denied orgasm and edged they don't understand the fantastic life style they are missing. Our relationship and love life is stronger now than ever. So many people are just playing with chastity and never get committed for the long term

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have found when I am allowed to finish, it is an intense mind blowing experience.

It is almost painful, I was never a vocal person in bed. Since chastity, I moan , whimper, and cry out. She noticed my intensity and she likes watching and feeling my reactions.

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so correct. Mind blowing is what I like to call it.

asonx355 and manintyres like this.
  6. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I agree with everybody here !! The connection I have with my wife now is so amazing I don't even know how to explain it . She always orgasomed at least once everytime we had sex but she said they were rarely very strong unless they were a few days apart. I always thought that as long as she was getting off I was doing my job . I was far from right. I have found just cuddling her and taking care of her needs is more satisfying for her sometimes without even having sex. I see how hard she cums now when we have sex or when I go down on her I was definitely leaving her wanting more before. My orgasoms now are so intense I almost black out. She still like to cum about every three days but I can tell it's even better after a week. My best one so far was after two weeks of denial and teasing . She gave me a ruined one first and we had sex after I went down on her and got her off. It was so amazing my entire body felt it.

7. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active member

Local Time:
    Yep same for us, chastity took the pressure off of her and allowed me to focus more on her instead of trying to get to the end game of PIV. PIV just isn't that important or great for her very often so in the past a lot of the time she was just doing it for me. Now our lovemaking is conducted exactly how she wants it and her orgasms have been harder, longer and more intense because of this. We have always been close but we have grown that much closer over the last 2 years and I have learned a lot about myself.

Chas4us2, asonx355 and manintyres like this.
  8. asonx355

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    The crazy thing for me is that we have used chastity as a part of our lifestyle for years, but this past Sunday was rather mind blowing for both of us. It was the first time I experienced that intensity between our bodies. Maybe it is because we are a little older or changed some our perceptions, whatever it is I am glad I am not the only one to have this experience. Thank you for the replies!

DazedandConfused likes this.
  9. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Very much so infact we would be basically exactly like you and your wife happy days lol

asonx355 likes this.
  10. servinher

servinher Member

Colorado
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Yep. reaching orgasm myself is fantastic when she decides it is time. However, I am still amazed how satisfied I feel in giving her sexual pleasure and orgasms without having one myself. I find I crave and enjoy the sexuality as much or more than the climax. It has taken a long time for my wife to become comfortable with the inequality as she used to always want to make sure I got an orgasm - as if it was her duty.
    Not anymore -- and we both enjoy playing with this dynamic now. Our sex life is more fun and more fulfilling than ever.

Chas4us2 and asonx355 like this.
  11. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    The most noticable thing is just how many orgasms she now has in a row from oral. She used to push ne away after a couple but now is willing to relax into it and have more and more. She has also taken to "after-care" for me; as I collapse onto the bed after she is done she rubs my back, arms and neck as a form of consolation for me not coming. She last gave me an orgasm mid December so is comfortable with the idea of very rare orgasms for me and expects the cage to be always on as an ever-present symbol of my committment to our lifestyle. To get to this point has taken us 10 years but it sure seems worth the effort to experience this amazing situation.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you said a little older. Your along way from being old. I only wish we had discovered this lifestyle when I was your age.

asonx355 likes this.
  13. asonx355

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    @harddenial tonight after we were done, ok... she was, not me, she said "ten is my limit... tonight." LOL

And yes she referenced "Blazing Saddles." God I love this woman!

14. asonx355

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    @Mash2214 it has been a lot of years for us. We've done a lot and now comfortable at our own pace rather than keeping up with the Joneses... boy, the stories I could tell.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It's great that your comfortable together at your own pace. Most people think they always have to life up to Joneses. To be happy together what else is there. I'm 54 so 39 to me is young. Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice