Birdlocked Advice from member's experiences

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ScottsdaleSlave, Dec 3, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. ScottsdaleSlave

ScottsdaleSlave New member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Hello,

i received the birdlocked mini about two weeks ago, so far found the device very comfortable with a nice fit (45 mm). However, these little air holes are becoming an issue and i wanted to see if anyone else experienced the same. The main problem is skin poking through the air holes and rubbing against underwear. i understand this can be fixed with tape on a 6000 model, however, tapes doesn't work on silicone. Does anyone have any suggestions or fix ideas?

Second question, does anyone play sports (tennis, golf, going camping, or hiking) on a regular basis with a birdlocked? im trying to make this a 24/7 situation, but still too afraid to go hiking with this on - both for fear of chaffing and the fact that it may be noticed while hiking by friends - any thoughts or suggestions from personal experiences?

Thank you in advance.

2. ScottsdaleSlave

ScottsdaleSlave New member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Well it seems no one responded, but i haven an update myself!
    First i had to abandon the Birdlocked mini becuase i could orgasm in it (its too soft and flexible to prevent back and fourth movement). i went back to the CB6000s and played tennis with it on. So far so good, could run, bend down, and twist the body in number of ways. For support i had a thong and it kept everything in place. The downside is that i was too afraid to really lunge for some shots i would have gotten before the chastity belt, though i suspect i just need more practice running with it on and getting used to the feeling. Does anyone else have experience in sports while locked in any chastity belt?

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Well, I don't play a lot of sports, but I did ski for 3 days at Vail last year with my CB6000 on. I only had one issue. I was new to the device and was wearing a larger ring than I am now. I stood up from the chair lift and one ball pulled through the ring. You talk about HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to go to the bathroom and pull it back through. DOUBLE OUCH!

Mistress wasn't there with me, so I could have cheated but didn't. I did change to a smaller ring when I got home, 3 days later though.

I haven't had any further issues.

4. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    The birdlocked didn't work out for this bitch. Aside from all the tacky silicone surfaces abrading/irritating all my skin to no end (especially that damn ball-separator strap), the stretched balls that did protrude on both sides got sawn to shreds by any clothing seam they came near. And this bitch's little escape artists had no trouble escaping their prison all by themselves.

This bitch has been in an Exobelt Extreme for a few days now, and it seems like the first device that could actually enable active sports in as you've described, even possibly bike riding (haven't tried yet; weather's too cold). The trick is to wear only the penis trap shell and not also the optional scrotum trap. This bitch posted a detailed review in The Mall here if you're interested in details. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice