Something Cute!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatgirl, Nov 27, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    So I locked @Thatguyontheinternet back up this morning after he had some edema/PA irritation yesterday. It has finally resolved. Gonna make this one a longer one and hopefully by unlock time, his new ring that will lengthen the gap of his Evotions will have arrived. Anyway, after locking him back up, I put my keys around the neck of our cute kitty and snapped a few pics! The keys are now safely around my neck.

image1.JPG image2.JPG
    WILL RELEASE KEYS FOR CATNIP!

Jblocked, AlanThom, Dufty and 6 others like this.
  2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Awl sweet...pussy got the keys.....

andy payne likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Obvious joke is obvious :D

AlanThom likes this.
  4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I'm sorry you guys are still running into edema issues. Is it a matter of the cage and it cockring needing to be bigger? Or is it something to do with the PA. I too am apparently very sensitive to slight changes with my cage and will get slight edema if things aren't just right. Cute kitty :)

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM

Glad she didn't do that with one of our dogs, my luck they would take off on us and go for a bit of a neighborhood sabbatical.

6. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Poor @Thatguyontheinternet has had a battle with his cock ever since the MM cage. First varicoceles which we determined was probably due to the weight of the cage and the small gap, and then he suddenly started developing edema after the PA piercing when we tried the Evotions cage - we think it may be too tight and he has skin that bunches up behind the cage, so we ordered a longer ring that will increase the length of the gap and hopefully negate the edema issues. As for his PA issues - His PA is healed, he only had issues this time because he used his Evotions ringless as a test and it ended up bleeding. Only took a day to heal, and its fine now. Still gonna wait to try his Evotions until he gets the new ring. We modified the base of his first Evotions last night and put a stainless steel ring that was bent out in place of the nylon spike. Just waiting on the JB weld to cure fully so we can sand and polish it and then test it out. We think the nylon PA pin maybe has something to do with the irritation and edema as well.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Us guys are basically Guinea pigs when it comes to chastity and basically have to play everything by ear. Thatguyontheinternet is lucky you are a nurse and you know what to look for to stay safe. I too developed varicocoles, my previous cage to the one I'm wearing now was quite a bit heavier so that would make sense as to the cause. I seem to also have developed something similar to a penile fracture but not even close to as severe as a real penile fracture. It had more than likely occurred during PIV is whatever Urologist said, now I have 2 small hard lumps just behind my glans that you can't see but can feel them. It can be a little sensitive when I'm erect but otherwise don't cause any problems. The smart thing to do would probably be to take a 6 month break from the cage. Thing is, I'm not as submissive without the cage and I don't want Mistress_M to loose any of her headway in the domme she has become. I have another appointment with the Urologist next month so we'll see what he says. I didn't tell him I wear a chastity device, I just couldn't do it lol. I'm sure he'd tell me not to wear one and in his opinion how dangerous it is etc etc.. Sometimes I wish chastity was as simple as an implanted chip that could control our penises with a remote control for various settings that we give to our key holders lol.

LadyS likes this.
  8. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yes, you guys do seem to be guinea pigs, but you do it out of love, as does my guy! He is the love of my life and it just blows my mind that he does something so UNSELFISH such as keeping his cock locked for me. I couldn't ask for a better man:) My guy is the same when it comes to being unlocked - he is a manly man and not nearly submissive without his cage. I don't know if you have read any of my early posts, but we started our relationship with him being Dom and me being sub, but switched when we started chastity. When he is uncaged, he wants to get "handsy" with my - i feel him stop himself from pulling my hair hard or grabbing my neck. I used to love it, but that has changed since we started this. And yes, while he was uncaged for his PA piercing, i became complacent, since being Dominant is not my natural state. So, I am glad he is caged back up again! I'm sorry to hear about your penile fracture, does not sound pleasant, but if you gotta be uncaged for your penile health and for things ot heal properly, then do it. Your lovely lady may become complacent or less assertive, but I guarantee once that cage goes back on, she will re-establish her assertiveness and dominance once again as I did. Also, tell the Urologist that you wear a cage. Keep it off for your appointment, but bring it in to show him. Believe me, nothing surprises doctors or nurses - NOTHING! I made my guy bring his cage in to show the Urologist and he basically said that as long as it doesn't exacerbate the varicocele or cause pain, things turn blue, purple or cold, then you are fine.

kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    To go back to a earlier post .
    Your PA is nylon ??

That covers a multitude of materials many of which I doubt are good for prolonged skin contact especially in a piercing .

Thus going over to implantation stainless Steel or titanium or niobium will help lots I would think .
    . Xx Wendy

10. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    The PA pin on the evotions cage is nylon which has been polished. he usually just wears a stainless steel CBR.

11. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Chastity is sooo worth some of the unfortunate pitfalls that can follow it but in truth I don't really want to go back to how things were before. That's not to say my wife and I didnt have an amazing relationship beforehand but chastity has brought a lot more into our relationship too. I love how I feel less selfish and have an overwhelming desire to do anything that will make Mistress M happy. Worst case scenario if we had to discontinue chastity, I've learned a lot about myself and Mistress M that I would continue to treat her just as well as I do now even if in not as submissive. But like I said, worst case scenario and things are still in working order lol.

Funny how you've mentioned you've changed and switched to a domme mindset since your guy has been locked. I too have noticed my lady is much less tolerant of me being "playful" with her. Actually she doesn't tolerate it at all. She's never really punished me when I've gone for the occasional boob grab, but the looks I get from her now have stopped me cold especially if I get "the look" before I've done anything. She's gotten quite a bit more liberal with the riding crop too which I really wanted but now she's not afraid to hit me hard with it, so now there's that haha. Anyway long story short I love the changes she's gone through.

I will totally take your advice and let my Urologist know about me being in chastity as well as show him the cage. It really is the smart thing to do, I just need to swallow my pride. Thanks for the advice :)

12. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pure Nylon is not a multitude of materials it is a Thermoplastic that was originally developed to replace silk, and if 3D printed from
    a pure Nylon filament will remain so. It can be however be mixed with other Thermoplastics to alter its property and characteristics.
    It was developed with the intention of being constantly inert when worn against the skin.

Thatgirl likes this.
  13. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hence Nylon tights and stockings.

AlanThom and Thatgirl like this.
  14. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Your love sounds very similar to me! And good! Thanks for taking my advice, I'm sure it will be beneficial for the long run albeit a little embarrassing while at the Urologist.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  15. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Hi @Thatgirl I'm curious where you man's varicocele is located. Is it on the penis or in the scrotum? I have developed some on the penis behind the head, which I think occurred from wearing too narrow of a tube. But, I always had some in the testes as well long before I ever placed with devices. I may just have weak veins.

16. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    A varicocele will always be located in the scrotum, most commonly the left one. It feels kinda like a "bag of worms" so to speak. What you may be feeling behind the head of your penis could be edema from too tight of a cage, as you said. Take the cage off with your mistress there if she is your KH and elevate your penis on a small pillow. It should resolve. If not, time to see the urologist.

17. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    It is as you say on the left side of the scrotum. On the penis, behind the head, it looks like varicose veins in a few spots, which I assume formed from wearing too tight a tube? I'm not sure if the teste ring also had an effect? This happened a while back and has not gone away. Otherwise looking normal, but it has left me wondering what type of device is going to work and still give me good blood flow.

18. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    So its both on your penis and you can also feel it in your scrotum?

19. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry to but in here and im not coming in with a sales pitch here as I probably loose out on every device I make due to the attention to detail, but you cannot expect to get an exact fit from an off the shelf device, it does help to narrow it down to some thing close however, taking it that bit further does make for a 100% wearable device. Good luck

20. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    @Thatgirl Yes. It's the definite bag of worms feeling in the scrotum. Had that since a teenager.

21. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    The scrotum is where the varicoceles occur - they do not occur on the penis behind the head. Perhaps its something else on your penis?

22. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    It was actually quite a nice custom device. A Lori 2D. But measuring can still be hit or miss when your a grower!

23. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    I think if you saw it you would agree its a squiggly vein, similar to what people get around the ankles. Maybe its not that common?

24. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Ah! That sounds normal....alot of guys have "squiggly veins" on their penis, especially when erect. If the squiggly vein on your penis inst bothering you, then I would not worry about it;)

25. Socal_locked

San Diego
    Local Time:
    I hope it is as you say. I feel like this is something new that showed up (us guys know our penises like, well, the back of our hands!)

I have had problems in the past with devices that had round rings like the CB200 and 3000. Using oval ring really helped with the scrotal pain- which always occurred on the left where my varicocele is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice