sable's odyssey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sable_twilight, Feb 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sable_twilight

sable_twilight Castellana, Prasad & Sacred Concubine

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    After doing a bit of research and conversing with a few people, I finally decided to purchase a chastity device for myself. I opted for a cb-3000, in part because of the budget I set for my first device and because I got the impression that of it being a very reliable product for the rang I was looking at.

It should be here within a few days, ideally. As long as the site I ordered them from still have them in stock *keeping fingers crossed*

I'm a bit apprehensive, a bit nervous, to say the least. I mean, I know that until such time as I find a person desiring of being my key holder, I will still ultimately be in control. But still the idea of taking another step toward ultimately giving up that control is still a scary thought for me.

I'm also concerned about if I will like the product or if I will be disappointed. Will there be some unforeseen issues? *shurg* Who knows. I guess we shall see.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    good luck when it finally arrives. i remember myself the mixture of anxiety and apprehension and exitement waiting for my first device to arrive after umming and aahing for so many years, whatever the outcome just enjoy the feeling i am sure you will move onwards and upwards(maybe not upwards)! lol

3. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I hope you find a key holder, but you can still realize the advantages of being "locked." I would recommend placing your keys in a very inconvenient place. Dont be like me and put your keys in a forgotten place.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Dear sable,

it's good to see you decided for a chastity device at last. It is a first step to see what it is like at all and if you can cope with it or not.
    I am sure you will like the feeling of being locked (even though there is no key holder yet). You might not like the bulge the device will form in your crotch but you should always remember the goal of having a key holder sooner or later who locks you in a full steel belt ...

Fingers crossed, maid katrin

5. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Congratulations for making the first step. You chose well, the CB-3000 is the perfect device for beginners. I am also locked up in this and I love it. I remember the thrill of excitement when I first put it on. I hope you will get it very soon.

There is no need to rush at the beginning. Give yourself time to figure out the best configuration with the ring size and spacers. Then increase the chastity time little by little. First wear it for a few hours, then an afternoon, a day, a weekend, etc. After a while you will realize that you won't ever want to take it off ;)

6. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    Thanks to all of the respondents who have wished me encouragement.

stroppy: tee hee, thank you.

Arrested: *smiles* I have already planned on keeping one key in my wallet - in case there is an emergency - and one key on my alter - which is dedicated already to aspects of sex, sensuality, passion, desire, death and transformation. If I keep in mind and in heart that this is very much sacred journey along my path, that should help bolster my resolve.

maid katrin: Thank you. Yes, that is very much one of the concerns I have. Fortunately I am bit more gender queer and like leaving people wondering sometimes, so maybe it won't be an issue. But we will see. The real test will be when it warms up enough to pull the motorcycle out...

Anne-Lore: good suggestions. I was going to do my best to take it all a little bit at a time. But no so slowly I stagnate or am too easy on myself.

7. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    Yeah it should be great! Where did u purchase from I was just wondering because I wanted to punch myself in the face after I bought it from one site. Yesterday I looked on http://www.good-shoppingonline.com/sex-toys-c-45.html and they are so cheap it will make your head spin.. I was also wondering if they are legit devices 75$... made me say wow and dammit at the same time lol, if they are selling the legit devices you would have to be a major fool to not buy from there.

8. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    I ordered mine from Kept For Her. In part so i could also get the anti-pullout they sell as well. My suspicion, for those prices, is that the site you linked to sells the poorly made Chinese knock offs.

9. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    My CB3K arrived today.

After observing a basic cleansing ritual, I started trying out various ring, spacer and ant-pullout combinations. I think I'm pretty close to finding something which works for me.

It is a little bulky, but since I do tend to wear slightly looser clothes, this hopefully should not be a problem.

10. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    You may discover that the rings can cause irritation were they are hinged. I (and others) have run into that and opted for the solid rings instead. Much more comfortable!

11. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    I had wanted to post a little more frequently in this thread, but the past few evenings have been quite busy.

I've been experimenting a lot with ring sizes and spacers. I started with the smallest I could fit, but found that I could not wear it for more than 3 or 4 hours without a very uncomfortable, tight, burning sensation at the base of my labia donor tissue (scrotum).

Last night I moved up the sizing of my base ring. That seemed to work much better. I was able to handle it through the night, though it did require a little re-adjusting, and in put in a larger spacer.

I was able to continue wearing it through the morning and part way through the day, through after a bit, it did start to get uncomfortable. I ended up taking it off, since I was not any place where I could do adjustments. I am hoping my system can adjust and I do not have to go up another ring size. At that point, it would become very easy to pull out, and I am not wanting that.

A negative thing I have noticed is that I can't really wear my cuter underwear, since it does not hold the device very securely *sad* I also notice that when walking... I... flop... a bit inside... A bit distressing

But I do know I love feeling something encasing me. Locking me in. So even though I will likely get a device better fitting to my needs, this seems like a solid enough a start, and I am glad I purchased it.

lockedck, interestingly I happened to have gotten the newer ring system, without a bottom hinges. I am guessing it's sort of like the cb6k's setup.

12. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    Disappointment

It seems that the larger spacer did not work well. The following night one of me testes slipped out - twice. Not cool. So I seems I will have smaller spacer.

Since I've been very busy the past few days, I had not had a chance to test long term wear. I'm really hoping I will be able to get to where I can wear the device a full day soon. I feel as though that is sort of the threshold. Once I get to that point than wearing the device long term is much more feasible. *shurg* who knows

13. sable_twilight

Program Manager
    Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    36 hours

Go figure. No sooner do I state a goal, and I am able to achieve it.

I placed my device on yesterday morning to see how long I can go again. I did so well though the day, I decided to wear through the night. There were some minor bouts of discomfort, but nothing unbearable. I work up this morning, and seeing as though I felt I was going okay, I've decided not to remove it.

Hopefully I will do okay tonight as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice