Bondage Website? Any ideas would be Great.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave_m1411, May 22, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Hey guys/girls
    I wonder if you can help me. Im sorta really clutching at straws with this one by posting hear, (not that theres anything wrong with this site, just that this is probably not going to help) Im trying to find a bondage website, that i was a member of years ago about 2008. all i remember was some videos from it and im trying to re find the website. the things i remember were:

1.Kendra James Gets dominated by a 'bald man'. i cant remember his name but he was involved in the site. and he makes her get off on camera just to start as an attempt to embarrass her.
    2.There was a three part video called 'im such a slut' where the bald man had a girl in latex and bondage and every time she orgasmed she had to keep saying 'im such a slut' this video was incredibly hot and im really trying to find and source it but i just cant
    3.madison young being dominated by the bald guy (again) and chanta rose walks in and madison has to worship her boots but is specifically told 'dont touch skin'
    4.Madison young in predicament bondage having to support 2 ball weights from a harness. if she lowered her arms- she was put in more pain

If any of this sounds familier to anyone please let me know, it would be very appreciated .

as always much love and thanks in advance
    Kind regards

Sissy Maria x x x x x

2. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    This puts me in mind of two sites. If the sets, ropes and action were rather coarse, and there was hard core sex, try Kink.com. If the sets, costumes and action were more refined try FetishNation.com. If this helps please let me know; perhaps I can share some photo sets or videos. If it does not help, give us more clues.

3. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    hey ive just checked the mansion again today and fetishnation.com was the one. wow thank you so much. I cant belive it, ive been looking for that for a long time now. Shame your in the U.S.A or i would have to say thanks in another way (if you know what i mean) ;)

4. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I have all, or almost all, of their photos and many videos. If there is something specific you wanted I could pass it along.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice