JennSome's Chastity Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JenniferSometimes, Apr 3, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. JenniferSometimes

JenniferSometimes Life-long sub and crossdresser, love chastity.

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Note: I posted these first few entries in Chastity Thoughts on this site, but it seems to be turning into a Journal, so I'm reposting here and will continue here only.

March 18, 2024
    My use of chastity has ebbed and flowed over the past few years, but there's been a recent turn of events. My lady has become accustomed to me wearing a chastity device when I chose to do so. She even thinks it was hot, and likes to see me in it. I have suggested on several occasions that I'd like her to be my keyholder, but I didn't want to push the subject.

Well on 03 March she took me up on the offer. She has been my Keyholder for just over two weeks now. The results so far. We're having more intimate time, just being close to each other. We also have more sex and she is climaxing a lot. I think she's had eight since my lock up, and I've had zero since then. That's nine for the month for her and one for me. We both love how it's going so far in this new arena.

March 24
    Today ended three weeks of teasing & denial (T&D)* for me. Let's just say we each had a big release today. I was back in my "armor" as she called it less than 30 minutes later. I hope my refractory period doesn't last too long. Our ratio for the month so far is ten for her, and two for me. It'll be interesting to see how long she has me wait for my next one. I think she'll ask for my input before she decides. I do think she's really liking the whole chastity thing.

* - I know T&D (or TD) is obvious to > 90% of the folks here, this is for the other < 10%.

April 2
    We passed four weeks of nearly full time chastity on Sunday (there were two short breaks for soreness). My lady and I are settling into some standard behaviors.
    1. I don't ask to be unlocked since I learned to shower effectively with my cage on.
    2. I don't ask for an orgasm. I anticipate that they will be infrequent. I had two in March, counting the one just before she took the keys. My lady had eleven.
    3. I am expected to make her breakfast and pack her lunch, and I am happy to serve her in this way.
    4. I am eagerly doing more things to please her, in intimate and more ordinary ways. She has given me domestic assignments a few times so far. More to follow, perhaps.
    5. She casually checks for my cage whenever she pleases, and enjoys rattling the keys in front of me.

We both love that I am locked and under her control. We're still very early in the game. It is exciting to think about how this may develop.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer Sometimes

2. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    Good luck on your journey. It is awesome. Has changed a lot of things for Mistress and I.

JenniferSometimes likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
  4. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Sounds like you two are on a good path! Have fun!

JenniferSometimes likes this.
  5. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Sounds exciting!

6. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    A great start, what things do you do to please her, both intimate (if you want to share) and more ordinary?

I self lock and my wife likes to see me locked and in panties, but she hasn't taken the keys yet.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

8. Barry/desiring/chastity

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Thank you for sharing

9. JenniferSometimes

JenniferSometimes Life-long sub and crossdresser, love chastity.

Pennsylvania, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    i have been keeping a detail journal offline, mostly because i'm sure it isn't interesting enough to post here or on my Blogger site. Here's a summary of what's been happening.

my chastity has been a bit interrupted by skin irritation. It's not serious, but needs time to resolve. In the meantime, i have avoided masturbating to keep my energy high for Mistress. i love pampering Her when She comes home from work. i am back in my device as of this morning, at least for the rest of the day.

We have had a few pegging sessions. It is getting more enjoyable for both of us. Last weekend's session was particularly fun. Preparation is the key. i can't be relaxed unless i am 100% sure of cleanliness. Oh, and lube. Lots of lube.

Our orgasm count since the beginning of March is 16 for Mistress, and 2 for me. i hope to be able to get her to 20 before she requires me to have my third.

Thanks for reading.

Jennifer

* - Reminder (as I say in my bio) that my avatar is an AI altered picture of me while crossdressed. i promise you that i don't look that pretty in reality. i would be so happy if i did.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice