Thanks Tumbler

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cb1984, Sep 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Well my wife unlocked me 2 days go for the first time in 2 weeks. Per one of out regulars here she tried locking me in restraints (something she hasnt done in over a year which I used to love), its now more scary as I am locked in chastity. She learned to take off my cage herself, and did it for the first time as i was blindfolded. Well the strapping me down didnt work well she couldn't find the key to the locks she intended to use to restrain my hands and legs.
    After realizing that locking me into restrains wasn't safe without a key she changed her mind and decided to ruin me anyway.
    Thanks to a tumbler feed she read. she has apparently figured it out ruined orgasms. After the 3rd ruined she said "Wow, I did a good job that one!" Damn I love her, But holy hell what did I get myself into! I love seeing her proud of herself, and taking control. Well I am back locked up no full orgasm sitting here hot as always wanting my wife. I love my wife @TimidKeyHolder and my life!

2. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Thanks for sharing the experience. Sounds amazing.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    ha ha thats awesome! Sounds like she is definitely taking control ;). Hot, horny, wanting your wife? Doesn't sound that bad, sounds pretty awesome.

4. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    She learned to take off my cage herself, and did it for the first time as i was blindfolded.

That had to be pretty exciting all by itself. Sounds like you had a fun evening.

5. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    That's awesome. my first orgasm under Princess was a ruined one. She said that She isn't sure how many "good cums" I will be permitted each year, and that most of them will be ruined.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice