Looking for Guidance

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by candycanes98, Nov 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. candycanes98

candycanes98 New member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    hello all,

I have been interested in chaisty since i was in my early teens, and I am now 23 and I am looking at getting a device, I have also been talking with some people, and I do have someone who is willing to be a keyholder who, however it will be a longdistance keyholder, this is where i do have some concerns that I would like to get some information about.

my first concern is that i am not circumzied and I am concerned about cleaning and what device would be the best to be locked in 24/7 as after a break in period I would not have a key and will not be able to remove device and clean properly.

the second conern that i have is not too much of a concern but more of so wanting some ideas of what type of things a long distance keyholder could do to punish or tease someone over the internet?

2. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Not sure what the best device is for not being able to get it off for cleaning. You could always use the numbered tags and use a webcam to let the keyholder be sure that nothing funny was going on. As far as teasing, there are any number of ways to do that, the captions are full of ideas, so I might start there. Note, with a web cam, it is just like the keyholder is in the room with you, so you can go through punishments, webteases from milanova, etc... with both of you being able to watch and ....

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I think the idea of using numbered tags is very good.. Since you're new to chastity there might be times when you need to remove the device with very little notice. I think that will be true regardless of device too.

I'd suggest you start with a cb-6000, mainly because of price, don't blow your wad of cash ;) on a metal device until you're convinced that chastity is for you!

I'm also uncircumcised and it's not easy keeping clean, i have a jailbird, and its open design really helps!

4. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    I have a CB6000 and I am uncut and I can tell you I can't stay in it for more than 3 days as it causes my foreskin to swell and you can't clean the head, so if you don't mind taking it off every few days, it is ok, otherwise go with another device.

I like the Steel Cage CB and the Bird Cage CB I found at Extreme Restraints but I haven't gotten one as of yet because I don't like the hinge on the Steel Cage as I had the CB3000 with the hinge and I hated that hinge. Also, I know thin rings like the Bird Cage has can hurt your ballsack more, but since I don't own one, I can't say for sure. I can say the CB6000 isn't good for uncut guys and to top it off, the extra skin we have gets caught up in the tight quarters and causes edema too. The cage is very, very tight and works great if you are cut, but uncut, it is hard to get in it.

I like the Bird Cage because it looks like it would be easy for us uncut men to get clean. A lot of skin is open to the air with the Bird Cage and it would be fairly easy to take like a Q tip and pull the skin back as you are showering to get clean. I wish I knew for sure. If anyone has the Bird Cage found at ExtremeRetraints.com or has the Steel Cage one found there too, let me know if it works for you. Oh and the Bird Cage is much cheaper, like 89 bucks as opposed to 139 for the CB6000. I think the Bird Cage, or the Steel Cage, you would have for your whole life, but the CB6000 wouldn't hold up that long since it is all plastic. Good Luck!

5. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Just a note, the bird cage is very long, and can cause issues as it hits the seam on multiple types of pants. I do not use mine out of the house due to that and the space between the ring and the cage is narrow enough that it can cause issues. If you want to try it out, I would suggest e-bay.

6. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Thank you glupe for the advice on the bird cage. I noticed it seemed quite long for a chastity belt and thought that might be a factor so I appreciate you verifying that. I guess I will stick with the CB6000 for now but it just seems the only solution to wearing the CB6000 on a more permanent bases is to get circumcised, yikes! I wish I could recommend to candycanes98 a good cb for uncut men, but I'm still looking for that myself.

7. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    The one I am currently breaking in would work well for that, is cheap, but has the urethral plug, that takes time to get used to. I have had it on for up to two days, but not yet a week or as long as he is looking for:(.

8. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:

Thanks glupe! I looked at the website you bought your cb from and the cost is very cheap. I couldn't find an address where it is located. Is it in the USA or somewhere else and it is a respectable place to order? I really like the idea of being able to clean.

Does the bar that goes in between your balls hurt them or is it comfortable?

Is it easy to take a piss through?

Do you get night erections with it on and if so, does it hurt?

Does it cost more to get a custom order? I have huge balls so the ring listed I think I would have a hard time getting into that.

Last question, do you think it would be ok to wear it for a week at a time and not cause any problems? If I could just get a cb that I could wear a week at a time, that would be great because it sucks having to take the CB6000 off every two days to be able to clean under my foreskin. A week at a time would be great. I really like that the cb you have is steel and looks like there is no way for it to come off.

A side note, I love the ball cage that almost looks like a spider web around your balls. That is SO cool! There is no way I could fit my balls into that size though, but what a beautiful piece!

9. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    The folks that make them are not the speediest folks, but they do customization for free. Get your measurements and put them in the comments section. Peeing isn't a problem. For mine, I needed a smaller ring, went with 3 instead of 4 inches, and increased the downward angle to help keep it under wraps. It has a point on the nose of it that a steel file can shave off. Note, do not bend the metal. It will break if you really want it to. This is both good and bad. With the price, I would have to really want to get out to break it and it would have to be re-welded. On the good side, I do not have to have a key for emergencies, I can break it if I need to take it off for an emergency.

Night erections, haven't had any issues there, but I sleep soundly. I did note that my dreams tend to end up having a chastity flavor to them, what a surprise.

Bar isn't an issue, they just hang out on it, the plug is 10mm, which is not small. You may have to work your way up to fitting it and the pulling out of it is not easy. I haven't tried it, but I would guess that trying to cheat by pulling out would be really hard. I know if you use the inserted piece and the birdcage, it is impossible to get out of as there is not a good way to get a grip.

They are in Ohio. Good luck!!!

10. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Thanks so much glupe for all the great info! I am going to try and buy me one. The main factor for me is I can clean being uncut and very few cbs allow that. I like that they are built in the USA because the price is so reasonable, I was thinking it was from China or something, so that is a big plus. I think I will go with the 3 inch and more of a downward angle too because I wouldn't want it hitting my bladder! I got 4 inch soft and that means it would be right near the bladder opening if I went with 4, so 3 is fine. I like being hidden as well and not having a big bulge out there. A small bulge is fine, but like I saw this guy in a Curve cb and holy cow, he looked like he had a snake in his pants! Thanks again for all the info!

11. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I really recomend to get rid of that foreskin. It´s easy done by a doctor and will enable you to use chastity belts much easier. Also a MAJOR plus of doing that as a preparation to a online chastity or long term chastity relationship is, that the new changed look of your penis will always remind you of your sub side.

I am uncut myself, so I know the problems you have with foreskin. I would let the doctor cut away my skin in an instant, but I want to wait with that till I have found a permanent mistress. I am kind of a romantic and I think it would be a very nice gesture to dedicate the penis to her by transforming it into a new form that is exclusivly for her. But that is just me and to prevent the question if I am uncut or not.

So in your case I would really say, get the skin away and happy play.

12. Chastityboy4ever

Local Time:
    Peter, thanks for sharing. I am speaking for myself and not the other uncut members on this thread but growing up in Taoism, I was always taught to be natural and not to stray from the natural flow. I have even thought of PA piercings too, but again it goes against what I have been taught. I know what you mean about us uncut guys though and we do have a disadvantage when all the cut guys have it so much easier in cbs. We do have an advantage when it comes to feeling orgasms as our cockheads are moist and very sensitive and most cut guys lose that when there isn't skin to keep that area sensitive and moist. Regardless, please give it careful consideration before you cut the foreskin off because once it is gone, it is gone forever. Thanks for your perspective!

13. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    The simplest thing to do would be to keep the key to a CB6k and just let your 'KH' tell you when you can take it off (other than for showering, etc. Of course that means that you would have to be on your honor not to remove it for any other reason, but if you are serious about wanting to to be in chastity, you won't cheat. I remove my CB3k every night to shower and clean the cage but I put it right back on when I am done.

Just a suggestion since your KH is not local.

14. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Just an observation, I'm uncut and find no problem at all with donning a cb6000. I do use a tiny amount of lube baby oil to assist. I am yet to gp longer than48 hours and can ask for release to clean if required.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice