A concise description of my own situation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by filltee, Mar 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I stumbled across this phrase which I wish I'd thought of but there is so little opportunityleft to come up with anything entirely new any more.

Anyway I love the phrase and just thought I'd share it.

Schrodinger's Denial.

A brief explanation for the non nerds https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat

I'll never know whether or not my denial is permanent unless the denial is brought to an end.

In which case I have little doubt Schrodinger's Denial would be reinstated very soon after. I can't envisage my Lady ever wanting to give up control for very long ad now would she ever let me know if and when my denial became permanent.

Xileh likes this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Quite literally true. What you are suggesting then as well, is there is no possibility then, of “permanent denial” or ”permanently locked up”.

An age old problem solved.

But, as soon as your keyholder observes the denial state change, it all collapses. I’m afraid that only the cat will know for certain what the current state is. You better be nice to your cat, or your state may never change. Unless it changes...

3. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Great way to put it! I've thought a lot about why we put our proverbial cat in the box in the first place. Why do many of us masochistic men find the threat of permanent chastity so terrifying and yet exciting? Foucault's description of sadomasochistic sex as a form of creative self-transformation appeals to me as the start of an explanation, but I think the transformative experiences and desires vary from person to person.

OwnedandOperated likes this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
  5. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    I've had my penis retired and there won't be a time when it isn't permanent. When I had my last intercourse, I didn't know at the time it would become my last penetration until 3 months later. Now, I don't miss pussy, I never masturbate, and all spontaneous erections have stopped since my ex-Domme trained me in 2015. The very few I still have, are the ones that my wife helps me have when I get occasional hand jobs. I never thought my so-called "sex" life would be like this.

I've desired to be completely controlled by a woman for "sex" since I was 12 years old. I now believe I should have been put into a chastity device permanently at 12 or 13.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Far too young I believe.
    Surely it is better to have developed a far greater or full, sense of just what it is you are giving or have given up before committing one's self to any degree of denial.... be it related to TTTWD or indeed anything else.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Aye Tom it was similar to that with a different picture.

Tom Allen likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    This idea, be it on a less grand scale, was the only version of chastity she was interested in. No dates, no release plans, no idea of when or if.

She said once that putting a day on it was giving the key to a calendar. She had the same opinion about locktober, “what’s the calendar have to do with whether I feel like unlocking u or not?”.

She sometimes teases about if I’ll ever be allowed in her pussy again, or that there really isn’t a logical reason for her to let me out of the cage again. That being said, she seems to still do both when she feels like it, and the guessing game begins again minutes later when I hand her the key back.

For me, not knowing is much easier. Never is hopeless, but tomorrow is just a day a way!

She’s played around with giving me a year as punishment a few times, but only semi serious. Knowing I would comply. I wouldn’t ever test her though, she’d dish that out like ice cream.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Nicotine, This is just how madam and I are, there is no set date for release, ever. I am locked Indefinitely, and only allowed release when madam decides I have been exceptionally good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice