Steel Cage using Plastic Numbered Locks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DaviToy, Dec 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    ... I love using the plastic numbered locks as my mistress is far away and if she grants me a few minutes I don't need to wait for a mailed key... But I am tired of the eyelets snapping off on the CB6000s. I've been using the genuine not counterfeit CB, which I buy directly from AL Enterprises. Are there any decent steel devices that can work with plastic locks? Or perhaps, with the padlock and the plastic lock as well? I will appreciate your comments...

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Hey there!

@MaleChastityNow has a very secure system based on the numbered lcks that will work with his or probably any other metal device. See here: http://malechastitynow.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=76&product_id=83

You could always mod your CB6ks by getting a metal clevis pin! They are pre-drilled so the plastic locks shouldn't be a problem....

I don't know where you are, but I guess America so here's a link I found for clevis pins: http://www.fastenersavings.com/clevis-pinsstainless-steel-ct-2477.html

Tom Allen writes about his experiences with metal pins he made here: http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28644

If you're handy with tools, don't mind the prospect of voiding your warranty, willing to take the possible risk of stress fractures to your plastic device and looking to do a DIY fix then a clevis pin of approx 1/4 inch diameter would work for you....

Failing that, you could go buy the locks from @MaleChastityNow and then get a new metal device to go along with them!

Good luck and with the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    PS.... A clevis pin is unlikely to be the exact length of the plastic CB6K pins.... In which case you may also need some 1/4 inch bushes that will need to be cut to size to use as spacers in order to stop the pin rattling around.... I did this with my Chinese device to keep the locking pin from moving! Worked a treat!!!!

J.

4. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I've not tried it with my Jail Bird, but I woudl think the Mature Metal designs probably won't work well with plastic locks, because the design relies on the snugness of the fit of the lock to prevent the cage from twisting relative to the base ring. The Steelworxx designs have little pins to stabilize that and my Steelehart 2 works fine with plastic locks.

5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    My wife prefers plastic locks (they are not removed for weeks/months at a time so we don't use many!). Mr Mature Metal made my Jail Bird with an additional smaller diameter hole so that a combination of a 2.5mm trimmed cable tie through both holes -- to prevent the twisting that Nostromo mentioned -- and the plastic lock through the additional one works very well.

6. s2455

s2455 New member

WIS, USA
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    You can make the broken ring and top parts by using this glue into sold ring. Just make sure to pick the correct ring. I broke both the 2" and the 1 7/8' rings I chose the 2" thinking I could always make it smaller with tape. It has worked well.

SciGrip Weld On 16

I will post photo

s2455

7. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

Local Time:
    ... I don't understand the stainless pins. It's not the pins, but the eyelets on the *base ring* that break. I don't see how cutting the pin would work to cheat on chastity... the numbered plastic lock would still be attached to the eyelet of the cut pin?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice