A typical day in our life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Moonbetaquartz, Jun 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Moonbetaquartz

Moonbetaquartz New member

Application Architect
    California
    Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    Hi,

Here I will describe a typical day in our FLR. Don't expect a lot of fancy stuff. In fact fancy stuff are not part of a typical day.

In the morning :

I wake up every day at 6:45 am. Goddess is useally still sleeping. I prepare some breakfast for Goddess, which is useally a bowl of cereal. She likes when I leave the package next to the bowl so she can eat whenever she wakes up. She prefers to have breakfast on the dining table rather than in bed.

After that I tend to my morning duties, shave, take a shower, brush my teeth, put on some perfume, dress up for work. Then I get to kiss Goddess' feet to wake her up (or not) and off to work for the morning.

At lunch time :
    I work 8h per day but I have a lunch break of 1h. Since we don't live far from the office, I usually go back home. Goddess respects my work hours and doesn't bother me if sometimes I can't make it in time. Anyway, when I get back home and after granting Goddess with a kiss, I heat the meal I had prepared the evening before, and serve it. We talk about our morning... When finished I do the dishes, cleanup the table, kiss Goddess, and back to work.

In the evening :
    After work, i come back home, greet Goddess again, and ask Her how was Her day. Then I tend to my chores and tasks. Typically it can be doing the laundry, ironing, cleaning several rooms, fetch groceries...
    Around 6pm, I start cooking dinner, so Goddess and I can eat between 6:30 and 7pm. Afterwards, I do the dishes, clean the table, and cook again for next day's lunch.
    If not finished, I have to complete my day's chores. When done, I am allowed to join Goddess on the couch and watch tv with Her while cuddling. She gets to choose the program we watch, that comes without saying.
    Before going to bed, I clean the restroom so it stays spotless and ready for next day.

Bedtime :
    Goddess usually gets a feet massage once in bed. If She is happy and in the mood, I am rewarded with kissing and licking Her perfect feet. Once done I join her in bed and we usually cuddle again. I go down on Her and bring Her to climax every evening before sleeping. That is one of the best moment of the day. Afterwards Goddess and I go to sleep.

2. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Sounds normal to me.

3. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Add kids and it all goes crazy.

Tigerkralle and remyruff like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice