Pull out ring size

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JKL, Apr 22, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. JKL

JKL Active member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    I have a Ht-v4. It’s very comfortable but I just noticed escaping was very easy and then just tucking it back in (thus not removing the cage/ring, that’s impossible). Would this problem be solved with a smaller ring size? I have 45 now

2. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Active member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    Yes ring size and length of tube are important to get correct measurements.
    I have HTv4 Nano 60mm Tube with a 40mm ring.
    I also have HTv4 Nub 40mm Tube we with a 45mm ring.
    The smaller 40mm ring works better for me with the Nano Tube!
    If you really can’t trust yourself… PA is your answer, but a smaller ring will reduce your chances for escape!

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Try adding some spikes, that will focus your attention!

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The ring, perhaps, but also "mind the gap". If the ring is too large but the gap is tight enough, then you won't be able to pull your balls through (although you'll probably be able to get the cage away for your body allowing the penis to be pulled out more easily).

The ring is awfully important to get right. I'm around 53-54mm based on all of the sizing guides, but I wear closer to a 45mm because with just the right conditions, I can have a 50mm fall off. A mm or two too tight, though, and you're going to be risking damage to the bits and bobs that need blood flow to stay healthy.

Next is the tube length: As a general guide, the penis should reach the end of the cage when it's at its smallest. Some people like going even a few mm shorter than that.

Next is the tube width: Here, you may err on the other side, i.e. a mm too wide is better than a mm too narrow.

Lastly, the gap: You want the gap to be small enough that there's no chance of the balls slipping through, but not tight enough to restrict any blood flow. With cheap stainless cages, there tends to be a lot of play in the connection where the tube meets the ring, and that allows the gap to be both larger and smaller than desired, because the tube can move so much vis a vis the ring. Ideally, you want there to be no motion possible between the tube and the ring when the lock is in place, and if you have a lot of play, you probably need to replace the cage with a better quality one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice