There’s no wrong way, when it’s my way...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Kristi, Jun 26, 2018.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Kristi

Kristi Charleston’s Keyholder

Marketing
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    So we’ve only been playing with chastity for about 4 months now and trying to determine what works best for our relationship. In general and overall, it has honestly made our love life more like it used to be. We are eager to see each other, excited to read text messages and it has added that spice back to our life where work, the stress of raising toddlers, and chores tend to way on us…it’s been life-changing!

I get a lot of unsolicited suggestions from “locked-up” men on this site, of ways to punish my sub. It maybe just because we are new to this, but my sub does not need constant punishment, for the most part he is compliant, eager to please and all around obedient to my needs in and outside of our bedroom. Now that’s not to say that we haven’t had a few hiccups but with anything new, worth while in doing, will have some bumps.

As for your punishments ideas,
    which by the way guys I know most of the things you’d have me do to him, you actually fanaticize about…I am living an FLR because I know what I want…I don’t need to be told what you want,
    I don’t need them ;)

I have taken on the approach of working on a reward system. Currently my sub is locked through the summer with what we had both hoped, would be no release. From our experience to this point, it would be wildly unrealistic to think that he could pleasure me for the entire summer and not release. Have I mentioned that while having him fuck me with my favorite strap-on he’s released! Oh and there was that time that merely talking about his pathetic cock after a good edging session, he couldn’t resist but release…he’s a bit weak but I like that I can stimulate him this way. It gets me off!

So this past weekend, after he had been such a good little sub the week before, staying caged 24/7 and pleasing me more times than I could count, I decided that he deserved a reward. He would be enjoying my favorite strap-on with the intent of milking him and to give home some relief, not a release. So this started by me getting dressed for him in latex corset, which the word latex gets him in a tizzy, and putting on my favorite 6” cock. I told him to get on top; he was eager but slow to mount it and took his time working it in. This position gave him too much control and although this was HIS reward, I wanted to GIVE IT TO HIM! (pun intended). We quickly switched roles and I could feel my dominant side really rushing to the surface as I stroked faster and harder against his body. With each thrust, the base of the strap on pressed firmly against me and within seconds I had completely saturated my silk thong. When I looked up from watching my cock penetrate his tight ass and seeing his dick swell and throb in his cage, I could see that we were nanoseconds from his release. The thought crossed my mind to slap his nuts to try and stop him from releasing but I still get quite a thrill from making him cum.

This was just the start of the night, as I was more than ready for my pleasure, after pounding him. Since then, I have put in place a more structured reward and punishment system and within the course of the evening he earned himself two punishments for release. He’s been given a date within our summer lock-up that he must reach before getting another reward and I have a feeling after the two punishments coming his way, he may concur his weakness!

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Wow! I must say that if you've only been doing chastity for 4 months you've done your homework, or your a natural keyholder, or both.

It's true, what many of us men need is a reason to be compliant, to serve the one we love. If you were my keyholder and I knew that you were thinking about slapping my nuts but didn't, I would have been disappointed, I might not have enjoyed you doing it at the time, but there's a funny paradox between being submissive and allowing your keyholder to control and punish you, and showing strength by being able to take those instructions and that punishment from someone who may be physically weaker without resisting or complaining, and loving them all the more for doing it.

Don't hold back, test his strength! Of course it should always be consensual, but you'll both find a place you never knew existed if you push his limits. While you enjoy making him cum, there's no reason why you can't make him cum and at the same time tell him that if he does he'll get punished! It's a win-win.

Kristi likes this.
  3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Sounds wonderful! And fun!
    But I would like to know two things.
    1 is he struggling or suffering for you being in chastity?
    2 do you or would you enjoy knowing that it’s hard for him to be locked up.

I know you’re thinking this is another male fantasy. And yes it is and it’s my own too. But I truly believe it’s something that needs to happen for the dynamic to be there so I’m just curious, is that how you guys are doing it. Or is a more lighthearted fun as you go.

Allen1987 and Kristi like this.
  4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I have been listening to You for some time now, and the one thing I know is that You need no help in the suggestion and idea department. lol.... I think I recall something involving a "humbler":oops: not so long ago. In fact, those who are paying attention might easily get an idea or two from You. o_O Always love hearing from Miss @Kristi . Hope you both enjoy the Louisiana Summer "heat."

Kristi, Allen1987 and Breathe like this.
  5. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    I can assure you my accidents are my fault and are delt with accordingly. Countess does a great job, especially when you consider how new she is to all of this. I am sure as I adjust to longer periods of lock up and denial, practice the techniques I’ve been reading about and countess’ discipline these accidents will be less frequent. Let’s not forget this is new to me as well!

6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Congratulations, you’ve discovered the secret to chastity: it can be whatever you want it to be.

Kristi and bondinchas like this.
  7. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have been into fetish play for 46 years, me longer. There was no internet or cable TV. Not even video tapes. So we had to do our fetishes as we wanted to. As long as it is fun for all parties, it is right even if others think it wrong.

For instance, I am sexually submissive but dominant outside the bedroom and was leading our poly triad. Some thought that was wrong. I taught our girlfriend and my wife how to sexually dominate me. They knew nothing about it and every girl has to learn from someone. So they said I was topping from the bottom as if there are laws that I broke. We have always lived our sex and married life as we wanted to and never cared what others thought. You are on the right track and no need to explain yourself. Just have fun with it. Most fetish relationships are not 24/7 in real life and relationships are 95% boring routine stuff with the remainder sex. I was once told that to keep my marriage going a long time, do not let our fetish life bleed into our non sexual life. We have done that to the extent possible. Chastity is an example since I wear my cage all the time and my wife does tease me now and then. Other than that, I can be whipped raw in the bedroom and afterwards my wife is asking me what I would like her to cook for dinner.

Do what works for you. If you follow the rules, you miss out on a lot of fun.

SubSnuggler and Kristi like this.
  8. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    @Kristi you are what all subs dream of, at least this one!
    I throughly when My Love uses her strap-on to show me who's in charge. I only wish it happened more often!

Allen1987 and Kristi like this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I’m not going to give you an unsolicited suggestions on how you and your sub should run your lives @Kristi , or should I say Miss Kristi, you have that well under control. Just reading about your description of having him mount your cock and you pound him made me very excited. I’ve always loved when my Mistress allowed me a privilege of enjoying her strap on. It’s been along time so ready your post brought back some great memories Thank You.

And Thank You for sharing your relationship with us.

JiL, Kristi and Allen1987 like this.
  10. Kristi

Marketing
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    It is wonderful...thanks!

Yes, this started as light-hearted fun and as I became more knowledgeable about male Chastity and it’s benefit to our marriage, it’s become our new norm.

1. Yes, he at times struggles with not being able to release as often as he would like but has admitted that he doesn’t really like being unlocked. It gives him a little giddy up in his step knowing I’m in control.

2. I do enjoy knowing that he sometimes struggles with wanting a release but has ultimately given that power up to me and trust that I know what he needs versus just what he wants.

Digital, Rectrix, Allen1987 and 5 others like this.
  11. Kristi

Marketing
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    That paradox is interesting; I witnessed it last night. I mentioned in my post that during the course of his reward, he earned himself two punishments while receiving his reward. Well last night he was anxious with a bit of eager mixed in, to get one out of the way. I’m not sure if he enjoyed the thrill of the punishment, the slight pain or the need to please me and somewhat redeem himself. As I’m writing this it was probably a mixture of all three. After he so facilely completely his punishment he asked for his next, probably thinking the adrenaline would help him get through it easier, to which I declined. He also gets punished in my schedule!

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Now here's a lady who is enjoying herself! Excellent!

Blue Jay, Allen1987 and Kristi like this.
  13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    You definitely understand the two most important staples of male chastity. Kudos for realizing this so early on :)

Kristi and Gigaman like this.
  14. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    no danger you have a twin sister is there?
    mabey a mother that tought you all you know?

Kristi likes this.
  15. Kristi

Marketing
    Louisiana
    Local Time:
    A twin?...I wish, we could have so much fun!
    The world would never be the same ;)

Could you handle two of me @Charleston?

Chaste J. likes this.
  16. Charleston

Charleston Active member

Machinist
    South west Louisiana
    Local Time:
    With your permission I would give it hell tryin

Allen1987 and Giveitup like this.
  17. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Simply perfect!

18. lockedinnashville

lockedinnashville locked by wife

Nashville TN
    Local Time:
    Have you tried ruined orgasms? They are a cruel and frustrating way to drain balls. My wife does it to me. She says I'm allowed to fuck her anyway I want after I've been ruined twice. She knows that after that there's no way I can. She says if my dick was bigger she'd let me fuck her all the time. Instead I lick her while I fuck her with 1 of 3 huge dildos which make my dick look even smaller than it is. Tease and denial is one of my favorites. The thought that I'll get to fuck her, then having that chance ruined because I couldn't keep it up. She'll say "I gave you your chance, but you couldn't keep it up. You must not have wanted to feel my pussy!" It's really hot and cruel

tiruh811 likes this.
  19. lockedinnashville

lockedinnashville locked by wife

Nashville TN
    Local Time:
    Then of course after I had my chance, I'm locked back up of course!

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice