2019 - locked for a year

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rider9, Jan 30, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    1:55 AM
    Miss and my job have been keeping me quite busy the last month or so, that's why this report is a bit late. But here is quick summary of our 2019.

In December 2018 she was teasing me with the idea of me being locked for the whole year. The longest I was ever locked 24/7 before that was 4 months. And that was long. So, I wasn’t too excited about that, but at the time I was pretty confident that she wouldn’t go through with it. Often she was just teasing me with things she later never realized. I love wearing my Jailbird and I wear it all the time since I got it years ago.. At night, at work, on holydays… it is always on. Open design makes it easy to clean so my Miss sees no real reason for taking it of too often. But me, I like to be released for sex or other play on regular basis. In reality I am unlocked few times a month. But right after orgasm (if I’m granted one) the cage goes back on.

Then came the New Year’s Eve. We were alone, kids were asleep. We didn’t open champagne bottle at midnight but rather had sex. Minutes after midnight, after we both came, my cage was safely locked on again. At that time she told me again that she would really like to keep me locked for one year. No unlocking for 365 days. I still didn’t think she would go through with the idea. I think it took me one month to realize she was serious.

We had sex on January 1st this year (and few more times later on). I was actually locked in my Jailbird for whole year. And that was locked 24/7. A had some massage appointments during the time, had a few visits to the doctor… I was never allowed to take the cage off. The cage itself is comfortable to wear. It is small and now I don’t even notice it anymore. I took me few months of nonstop wearing to become comfortable even at night. After few month of regular wear my night erections became really weak. They are still there but I don’t remember when I was woken last time due to any discomfort. Of course, due to my Miss teasing me in various ways I was often almost crying for release. It never came. I had two wet dreams though, one in January and one in December. Those were the only two orgasms, and even those happened behind bars in my sleep. Other than that, I leaked a lot. Every few days, after I peed, sperm leaked out of my limp penis. Sometimes just few drops, other times quite a lot.

Now, looking back at it, it was not too difficult. But I wouldn’t want to go through with it again. At least I hope I won’t have to anytime soon, as of course this is not up to me.

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Here is another thing that might interest some. There is a lot of topics regarding how chastity affects penis. Does penis actually shrinks if it is locked for a long time. Here is my experience. I was locked in a steel cage that is slightly smaller than my flaccid penis so it doesn’t allow any growth. I was locked 24/7 which means I didn’t have a normal erection in a year. And I only had 2 orgasm from wet dreams. The results? When she unlocked me, my erection was as normal as it was one year ago. No difference in size or firmness. And orgasm was a bit more intense, but far from painful or uncomfortable.

3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    great experience

Rider9 likes this.
  4. Guest 3994

Guest 3994 New member

Local Time:
    Congratulations !!!!!

LockedN8 and Rider9 like this.
  5. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Thank you for the post, and the second one too. Great experience and glad to hear how it started and worked out.

6. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    A full year without any release, it is quite impressive, you wife had only sex with you once a year for PIV?
    Did you do her other things she prefer? Is she happy with you locked?
    Anyways it is impressive what you achieve.

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! And thank you for sharing this. I’d love to hear more. My wife and I will do this someday.

I’m trying to prepare myself to accept being in chastity 24/7/365 without removal for doctor’s visits and massages. I’m gauging my medical providers slowly. Only one has seen the cage so far.

We actually talked about this more last night, but only about this weekend. Not for a year. I’m still not ready to be brave enough to wear chastity during my massages. So the cage will come off briefly

I am very impressed by your experience! Thank you for your anecdotes about shrinkage and wet dreams, and semen leaking as you urinate.

8. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    She had all the fun she wanted. I licked her to orgasm almost daily. We used strapons and penis sleeves over my cage,... And yes, she enjoyed having me locked. She loved my discomfort.
    And for me... I learned to enjoy her orgasms. Everytime she has come we cuddled and I felt great. I was also more focused on her and her needs. Of course she loved that.

Horn dog, Ormaz, JackStrap and 2 others like this.
  9. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I must say I kind of enjoyed the experience though I hope I won't have to go through it again. At least not soon as I know next time it will be even longer. Of course I am still locked (as I always am) but I get regular releases.
    So far, no one except my Miss have seen my cage and I hope it stays this way. For doctors visits she would unlock me if there is big chance I'll have to show my parts (will probably go through vasectomy this year). But she said she will never release me for massages and such.
    We also talked about possibility of shrinking as there is a lot of talking about it and so many different opinions. She said we will just have to see what happens. I was kind of convinced that my penis will shrink slightly due to no proper erections for a year, but that it would not be permanent. That didn't happen and my erections were in no way different than before.

Peter Rabbit, LockedN8 and Kylara like this.
  10. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    That is quite an achievement, @Rider9. Well done.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Rider9 its good to do a year and now it dont matter how long really you locked up cos its ages anyway innit. I dont think your willy will shrink tho. my one has but thats cos of the hormones I has and not my cage.

Rider9 likes this.
  12. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Quite an achievement.
    It's good to know you still enjoyed your experiences together.

13. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing. I understand that when erect there was no shrinkage.....but when your penis is not erect....has there been shrikage. Just curious as I believe that if any muscle is not used that it tends to atrophy. Again ...thank you for sharing and i look forward to your response.

14. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Re shrinkage, I could be wrong but my understanding is that a penis is not a muscle but gets erect due to blood flow. This is why a grower can shrink down to less than half it's erect size. I can personally attest to that.

bondinchas, sissy_connie and LockedN8 like this.
  15. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    That would be true if penis was a muscle. But it is not it is like a sponge that grows when filled with blood.
    Even when not erect I see no difference.

Peter Rabbit and LockedN8 like this.
  16. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    The only issue with long term chastity and size could be a loss of Erection size.

As mentioned, it's like a sponge. But, if it doesn't get filled with blood and allowed to expand regularly, it can loose some elasticity. This means, not being able to expand as far.
    However, there is still a lot of debate, but most seem to think that elasticity would return if it goes back to getting used regularly.
    The old "Use it or lose it" Mantra.

17. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    There are other threads that talk about penis shrinking. I’d appreciate if @Rider9 added his personal anecdote of “none after a year” there. I hope it doesn’t dominate this entire conversation

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/penis-shrinkage.35907/

I admit I’m wrapped up in the thought of 24/7/365 chastity, and letting my doctors and massage therapist see it. (I just had an extended dream about how everyone really knows, and it’s obvious). So I’d like to ask about the following more:

I’m getting a vasectomy soon myself. Good luck! My wife promised I’d be “emptied” of cum before the procedure. We didn’t specify a full orgasm. And she’s recently figured out how many perfect ruins it takes before my cock gives up. So I’m wondering what’s going to happen. ;)

In your above quote, you talking about the future rules you’ll be under? That is about being unlocked for doctors visits but not massages?

Or were that the rules for last year?

To date, my nude massages have been naked of chastity as well.

18. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I was locked for over a year (roughly 370 days) some years ago, 24/7, no releases. My penis didn't shrink. There is -zero- evidence for chastity causing permanent shrinkage, just anecdotes, which is no substitute for a proper medical study.

19. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    My Miss is more looking forward to after procedure. Ball will have to be emptied daily for weeks maybe. So many ruined orgasms...

20. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    So I am intrigued by this and interested. The cage was never off even to clean your penis or the cage it’s self?
    Was it all metal or plastic. You see I need plastic as I travel through TSA and metal well I think we all get a chuckle at trying to explain to the TSA agent why his wand is going off. But in all seriousness once I find a device that fits my balls comfortably I would be interested in trying a year. I just worry I would get infected or something of that nature. Am I just being paranoid. Thank you for sharing your experience with me

21. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I have a metal cage. MM jailbird, you can see it in my pictures. Small, comfortable and easy to keep clean. So, yes. Cage never came off.
    I also have one plastic CB6000s that I was using before jailbird. Longest I had that one on 24/7 was one month. It was more difficult to clean, and it took much more time to do it. Water, soap, water, qtips for drying... I managed one month and had no bad side effects, but there was some smell when cage came off.

I'm wearing my metal cage and will have to probably for ever, but when we will go on vacation or something that includes flying, metal will be replaced with plastic as it will be just fine for couple of weeks.

22. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    This isn’t necessary. You can just wait longer for the sperm to be reabsorbed. I mean don’t tell anyone this. Haha. The ruined orgasms will be fun.

My hope is to get a nice flattening orgasm before the procedure so I can be unlocked for the week or two they advise not to ejaculate at all. I’m assuming no gentle emissions either.

23. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Could you please describe your experiences getting a massage in chastity? How did you feel being caged while under the draping?

And how were your doctor visits?

24. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    I was talking to a guy who had a procedure here, and he got instructions to empty as much as he can and then go back in a week or 10 days to get sperm count.

25. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Nothing exciting actualy :D
    I had two doctor visits and one dermatologist. But I had to get undressed waist up, so no big deal there.
    Massages were a bit more uncomfortable for me, as I had to undress to underwear. Not naked. I was allowed male boxers though (I wear my Miss' underwear). But If she looked, girl must have seen 'something' through boxers. But she was professional and said nothing.

Peter Rabbit likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permanent chastity dick shrink

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice