Off the shelf desensitizing solutions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Sep 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I see that KY now has an expensive desensitizing product (KY Duration) that is available in your local drug store. We have invested in the desensitizing condoms but I'd like to double down as she can make me orgasm even using that product.

I know I can use two condoms but she isn't a fan of condoms in the first place so using two would just turn her off.

So now I'm thinking about easy off-the-shelf options to lower my sensitivity and get me back in the cage frustrated. My first thought is that while KY is available, OraGel makes a 'Severe tooth and gum pain' cream for about 1/3 the price which claims to be immediately effective and long lasting. This particular product has 20% Benzocaine and the customer reviews are very positive on its effectiveness.

Has anyone tried this, have any concerns or have better suggestions? I am trying to avoid ordering something off Amazon if possible.

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    We have used regular OraGel with very good results! Still want to use a condom so it doesn’t transfer to her of course.

3. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    We order a desensitizing spray called "stud 100". You can buy it from walmart.com. But you can also buy them in bulk from amazon and they are pretty cheap. I want to say abou $7 or $8 per can.

It completely desensitizes you so you feel very little. And if you do cum, you still feel nothing, so it is like having a ruined orgasm. You do still need to wear a condom though, so the spray doesnt transfer to her.

collegeslave likes this.
  4. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Definitely agree with this, it works great. When ordering off amazon just make sure to double check the reviews. There are some sellers that are selling some that apparently doesn't work well.

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Creams that are 5% lidocaine are very effective. These are commonly used to numb skin for tattoos. We have used NumbMaster (available on Amazon).

It is very effective to apply it, put a condom over it as an “occluding dressing” and let it soak in for 15 to 30 minutes. I’m quite insensitive after that.

We are out of the stuff and I have no intention of ordering more until M requires me to.

P

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Yep, Stud 100 is cheap and available over the counter and works well.

7. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    +1 for Stud 100. It comes in an atomiser that dispenses a constant quantity of spray on each press. About five squirts from glans to shaft works best for me. Takes about ten minutes to act and my ex would employ my tongue for that time, then add two more squirts to my glans and frenum before putting a condom on me and mounting me. She could then ride me for 20-30 minutes having several orgasms herself but watching for me starting to react as sensation returned, at which time she'd either stay on and let me come or have one more orgasm before getting off and making me go without.

Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice