First Time Sleeping on the Floor

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    Yesterday morning I decided it would please my Mistress to totally strip all bedding and wash it. Not just sheets and pillow cases, everything down to the mattress pad. Things went awry early. I tried to do mattress pad and duvet together. Worked in the washer, but dryer just wasn't drying. So I pulled duvet out and dried the pad. I got distracted with other things and forgot about it. When I remembered and went back hours later the pad was dry, but the duvet smelled kind of funky. So I threw the duvet back in the washer and put the pad on the bed. I then got distracted with other things and forgot about it. I was doing some food prep for dinner and food to have on hand during the week when I remembered. I went and put the duvet in the dryer on a heavy duty (hour and twenty minutes) cycle and put the rest of the bedding in the washer. Went back to getting stuff ready for dinner and totally forgot about it. It wasn't until we were walking upstairs together to go to bed that I had that "oh shit" moment. I just blurted out "Oh no, I didn't finish with the bed". She followed me into the laundry room. I think she assumed everything was done and I just needed to make the bed. When she saw all of the bedding was soaking wet in the washer she was pissed. She slapped my face hard and told me "figure something out now". We recently got rid of our back-up set of sheets and I haven't gotten around to ordering new ones. I quickly spread out a series of smaller sheets covered by a back up blanket and topped with the duvet that we use on these cold Hawaiian nights. The pillow cases were too small for our pillows so they stuck out the side. I folded back her corner and stepped back to look at my handiwork. It was a Frankenstein bed. She came out and looked at it and slapped my face again several times. Then she told me that since I couldn't make a bed properly I would not be allowed to sleep in one. She threw a pillow on the floor and said "you sleep down there". I wasn't surprised by all of this. A well made bed is perhaps her biggest expectation of me. In fact I felt my punishment was light given how badly I failed her. Still it sucked and was uncomfortable. I also missed holding her. As I write this the bed is properly made and new sheets are on order. Will do my best to avoid this mistake again.

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
  3. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Your major error was not having backup duvets and sheets imo. We must have half a dozen sets, some quite old but they'll do in a pinch, couple of spare duvets too.

Unlucky pal. ;)

4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    For me it's what bedding to choose from.. That would be a problem... It's like a fabric shop in the hotpress wardrobe.

You need to make sure what size bed you have (check both sides of the mattress for a label) and buy some more online with her permission naturally.

PouchPantyLover and CagedBySocks like this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're not quire ready for multi-tasking at that level. Hope this is the only time you have to learn this lesson.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  6. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    @PouchPantyLover, i loved your story! It sounded like a script from a male sub version of "I Love Lucy".

Thanks for sharing and giving all of us a good reminder on staying focused on our tasks.

asa

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes, I know I've come close to that situation, where I've forgotten about some important task, as I got swept up in other chores. Luckily for me, it wasn't bedding and I didn't wind up on the floor that night. Still I good chewing out about being a scatter headed blonde, isn't pleasant either.

8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    I have to admit I almost always miss something, but usually nothing major. Sometimes I forget to bring the trash in from the curb after pick-up. Occasionally a minor mistake in the laundry folding and putting away. The biggest one before this was I forgot to fill her pill containers on a couple of occasions. This was the biggest ball drop by a wide margin.

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    LOL, I know. Well at least she didn't set you out on the curb with the trash.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Lucky for me, this couldn’t happen to me! My madam is obsessed with bedding and we have about dozen sets of bedding for our bed.

11. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    That was a fun read it made me giggle. I am still working during this virus situation as I am deemed an essential services but @BR_Saiph is home. Just the other night we got into a terribly made bed. The sheets and mattress pad wasn't even pulled tight down to go around the mattress, the blankets sheets and comforter were all uneven. It was clear my BR just pulled the covers up and tidied the top to make it look decent. I too appreciate a well made bed so he was reprimanded and told I want to bounce coins off the sheets in future. So far so good.

12. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    brilliant! Sounds like there could be some discipline coming your way! I’m sure a good thrashing will soon make sure you don’t do it again!

Artem and PouchPantyLover like this.
  13. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    Next time, set your phone"s timer to remind yourself about laundry.

14. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    No problem there wife n I don't sleep in same bed or same room. I do do the laundry n get yelled at everytime cause I did something wrong

15. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    Haha, I’ve done that a couple of times. There’s nothing worse that getting into the bedroom ready for bed and it’s in total disarray. I also get slapped around a bit if the beds not ready when mistress wants it to be :)

Miffy and PouchPantyLover like this.
  16. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Try setting a timer so you don't forget about your chores. Even an egg timer in the kitchen in case you dont hear the laundry.

Sleeping on the floor isn't so bad. I slept in a locked cage for about six months at one point. I loved it!

asastype likes this.
  17. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    M has some 24/7 rules I must follow at all times (hence 24/7). They are very reasonable and one of them is to make the bed wherever I sleep.
    One day I rushed out the door due to an emergency and didn't make the bed. M is reasonable and was not going to hold that against me. However, her understanding ran out when I came back from lunch and left again with the bed still not made. I totally spaced it. Later that day I got a text from M and there was a picture of the unmade bed. I knew I blew it and I paid the price when punishment was meted out. 5 good jard spanks with her various spanking implements including the dreaded cane. (I now dread the thick strap perhaps more). Of course there were several more for various screw ups and all earned too.

I deserved the ass thrashing and then some as this boy was getting sloppy and inconsiderate. M is far to kind and caring to deserve that kind of behavior. I'm back on track now but I seem to be standing more these days.

asastype and MRS.Lilith like this.
  18. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
  19. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Checklists. Keep one for each day so you don't forget things. Keep it on your phone so it keeps you focused. Granted, this was not an everyday job so you may need to create one for the job before you start. Good luck! They have helped me.

20. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Phone reminders working well for my wife too-not many needed tbh-'cane' 'milk' every 2 weeks reminder-working well i must say

asastype likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice