Milking while locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bluebird, Mar 31, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. bluebird

bluebird New member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I would appreciate any suggestions on how to milk my sub while he remains locked up. We get close with prostrate massage but not yet to the point of a dribbling release which I would really like to see.

thanks for any help

Nostromo and BallBustinBabs like this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I think its called practice and give it a bit of time and you will find just the right spot and you will be ok.

Xx Wendy

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i gets done with a electric box and it take about 30mins to collect my mess in a little dish.

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Hi there!

May I ask: how long has he been locked for....? Or rather, how long since his last ejaculation....?

I was told by a Lady once it can take up to a month before there is enough seminal fluid to produce an outpouring via milking....

Of course, I know there are many more here who would know better than I how long between milkings is appropriate!

Hopefully there will be more input here!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

bluebird likes this.
  5. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I had the same disappointment when my Wife tried to milk me after a month or two of chastity. What I discovered is that it takes about three months or more of continuous chastity before milking really works. I have not been allowed climaxes for over a year and I have begun having involuntary "emissions" from time to time. At this point I can easily be milked every three or four weeks while locked and the flow starts almost immediately. I would suggest a long period of denial, say five months or more, then try milking and you may be pleasantly surprised. In my experience anything more than three or four ejaculations per year will prevent successful milking, but we are all different.

6. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    i had trouble to start with, i think I was trying too hard. Leave it and forget it for about a month. Then my success was achieved by practice, dont stimulate the prostate too roughly, rub it about as hard as you might rub your eye. At the same time, using the other hand, stimulate the glands at the end of the penis, no other stimulation, but just the glands, after a month of doing nothing, this worked very well. It didnt take too long either, 5-10 mins at the most

charliehousemaid and bluebird like this.
  7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    if Mistress or another Lady milks this sissy it usually takes about 30 minutes or so before sissy's cream flows. a gentle hand is best.

8. bluebird

bluebird New member

Local Time:
    He's been locked up for 14 days. I guess I need to be more patient! Thank you for your reply.

9. bluebird

bluebird New member

Local Time:

10. bluebird

bluebird New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, much appreciated!

11. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    We've tried milking a few times without success. I believe it's because my body is taking care of the excess fluid on its own. After three or four weeks of denial, I start to release a slug of prostatic fluid each third or fourth time I urinate. Other men have nocturnal emissions (wet dreams). This is Mother Nature's pressure relief valve...

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Loads of good advice above. Its also possible that he is having nocturnal emissions or is loosing ejacualte through his urine as has been mentioned. Its also possible that he is so horny so much of the time that he is leaking so much precum that he has no need to be milked other than his psychological, and perhaps physiological desire to ejaculate something.

When first starting out on the chastity route you need to remember he is not just giving up his access to his penis (if locked) and his orgasms he is also giving up al the sensations associated with ejaculation.

He will crave those as well as his orgasms. Not everyone can make the distinction between the two, until they have experienced both of them without the accompanyment of the other. Ejaculaton without even a partial orgasm is far more common than orgasm without ejaculation.

Most men have had the really, almost painful in sense, powerful (I'm sure I just had a re-bore) ejaculations which is very intense and seemingly very satisfying and very unlikely to be repeated for a while, but I think its true to say that not many men have had a full on orgasm, which will doubtfully be repeated any time soon inmost cases. Whilst of course the inverse of the orgasm and ejaculation thing is true for many women, although (sadly) some women have never had a full on orgasm either. Which is a whole new topic.

Undherlove and Lure_and_Order like this.
  13. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    I happened to be reading about this the other day... Pre-ejaculate (precum) isn't seminal or prostatic fluid and has no actual connection to the various glands where semen originates. It comes from the Cowper's gland, and is intended to lubricate the urethra prior to ejaculation and to provide some initial lubrication for entry into the vagina. Secreting copious amounts of Cowper's fluid doesn't decrease the body's need to rid itself of excess prostatic fluid.

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting, thank you. I was quite sure that beyond the production of cowper's fluid that there was a considerable percentage of prostate fluid.

Not wishing to detract from your insight on this; I'm given to wonder what I've been leaking then?

All I know is if through foreplay /whatever, If I have been leaking ,something, for ages the volume and force of my ejaculations were diminished. Before I learned the difference between male orgasm and ejaculation I used to feel somewhat let down when the result of so much build up did not live up expectation.

15. m00likeithot

m00likeithot New member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I've never tried this, but a vibrator may be an idea as well! Put vibrator close to the cage, or if you got something tiny you could insert it into the cage.

16. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My wife and I just had our first milking. At least I think that's what it was. Lol we are not experts yet. She plans to be though!
    Anyway we just got a jailbird and I have been lock continuously since last Friday. Last night she had me restrained as usual. She used her favorite large strapon and began. Then she used her vibrator on my cage. She didn't just leave it there. She kept taking it off when she thought I was close. Eventually she stopped and pulled vibrator away as she saw me leaking heavily. Then she fucked me alittle faster and it just began to leak out. She asked if I was cumming and I told her no, it doesn't feel like it. After it stopped and she was done we talked. I did not feel any pleasure like a normal orgasm. I could barely tell anything was happening except her fucking my ass. Which feels good but different. Anyway I believe it was the first time I have ever been milked. She plans to try again. I really want her to use her hand but she like dominating me with her strapon. Whatever makes her happy!

bitchboybubba likes this.
  17. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    We haven't had a whole lot of success with prostate milking, but in reading extensively about it, a common sign that it's working is a distinct feeling of needing to urinate just before an outpouring of prostatic fluid.

When CH manipulates my prostate, that feeling is definitely there, but I never quite get to the point where I do much more than drip a little. I guess more practice is needed.

18. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    This was the first time it ever happened. I feel she cheated alittle using vibrator but at the same time I felt no orgasmic feeling at all. She has tried before and it just feels like I have to pee. She plans to practice more. She told me that we have no choice because I will not be let out of my cage. I believe her because I am sore down there and she won't let me out. She took a look and made the decision it's not that bad. Be careful what you wish for

19. buquet

buquet Man under his Mistresses

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Sometimes my two mistresses are milking me while leaving me my cage.
    This is even more frustrating for me not to be released.

20. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
  21. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    My wife has gotten quite good at milking me...it took some time/practice (fun practice though!). For us it is usually a mixture of A) time in denial (a week+ tends to work good), followed by B) proper teasing in advance (being very horny!) and C) proper stimulation of the prostate. She used a toy similar to what PauloChaste posted but I found that tended to bruise more than "massage"...the ultimate best is 1) her fingers...nothing beats the curling of her fingers over my prostate, gently pushing the cum out of my straining cock....lacking that 2) the use of a butt plug (experimentation to find the right one)...for me the steel or glass plugs (like this: http://www.extremerestraints.com/glass-and-steel-dildos_39/devi-glass-plug_6601.html) seem to work best, or finally 3) inflatable dildos have worked before and are VERY filling (see here: http://www.elypseart.com/).

I can confirm, it is a feeling like the need to urinate, but EXTREMELY intoxicating, as you can feel the cum working from your balls out through your (restricted/constrained) shaft...and as it drips off the head, it drives you (or your man) absolutely insane. I love the feeling of being milked now, almost if not more than an outright orgasm...I can go for hours being milked while my wife watches TV (and I moan and hump one of the three above)...at the end all I am left with is a puddle of desire.

Rachael_ likes this.
  22. sub2cyn

sub2cyn Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    My goddess milked me last night using a Aneros Eupho Syn, while still locked. It took less than five minutes before I was empty. It is not as good as a full orgasm, but a great relief after over a month locked up.

jemima likes this.
  23. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    It definitely takes practice. I've used the Aneros with pretty good results. Took a lot of practice on my own. We have also don it with Electrical. One pad was placed on my anus and the other on my testicles.

24. BKNYC

BKNYC Active member

Brooklyn, NY
    Local Time:
    I can tell you what worked for me and my wife. I purchased a milking wand and rather than her trying to dig around for the magic button she had me do it since I would be able to feel it and make adjustments. For the first couple of time I did it and once I got it down I coached her. It's like learning to make a woman cum. It's best for her to learn on herself and then teach her men.

Good luck!

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  25. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    Who makes the milking wand?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice