something NEW!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockankeyed, May 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    My biggest problem with my devices has been the comfort of the base ring. I was challenged by my GF to create something that didn't require one...the CB5000 came to mind then I got another idea. I started with a strip of perforated rubber tool box shelf liner. I glued together a penis sheath that with a little lube takes some effort to slide on and is actually pretty flexible.
    I added a 1" diameter steel ring just under the head because the sheath won't slip off with the ring on. So what keeps this on and makes it a "chastity device"?
    I have a Prince Albert piercing and am now wearing a padlock thru my piercing, thru the steel ring and thru the rubber sheath! Of course she has the keys. This is very snug, flexible, keeps me stretched very nicely instead of scrunched up in a cage....and I'm still locked up.
    She did add a stretchy hair scrunchy she found while shopping. It's very stretchy and snug on me, but it's incredibly scratchy and it itches like crazy. She says my chastity shouldn't be too comfortable, the scrunchy isn't hard like a steel ring, and this itchy scratchy scrunchy (wow, that sounds kinda neat!) in a tight pair of underwear makes sure of that!! She told me to just ignore it, but seriously guys....who can ignore an constant ITCH down there???
    Pull out of this?...NO WAY. Masturbate with my cock encased in rubber?...NO WAY. Scratch this !#$#@@!! ITCH?...NO WAY! PEE standing up with a padlock in my cock....NO WAY. I LOVE it...for now.

Attached Files:

Ranger45 likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Be careful with having a normal padlock as a ring. Usually the hasp is made out of an alloy, or nickel, and not surgical grade stainless, not very good in a penis. FYI is all.

I bought a titanium lock made for pa, cost 25 bucks and has an integrated lock system just like chastity devices, is a bit hard to pee with but does the job. I bought it before my custom device arrived and wanted to use piercing to secure it to my old cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice