Chastity Dice Game

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteCharlie, Aug 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteCharlie

ChasteCharlie Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    My wife and I thought up this game which I'm sure is a variation on many others. Enjoy.

Chastity Dice Game

The game is in two parts and requires one single six-sided dice.

Part One decides the length of chastity; Part Two the length of unlock.

Each length of time in chastity is followed by a length of unlock before the dice is rolled again to determine the next chastity period. The exception is that after unlocking should you throw a six you are relocked following an orgasm/tease session with your key-holder decided by re-throwing the dice.

A day is considered to be of 24 hours duration and the duration of unlock is determined upon release from chastity and the throw of the dice.

Part One: Roll the dice to decide the length of chastity

Rolled Dice Result / Number Days In Chastity

1 / 2
    2 / 4
    3 / 7
    4 / 10
    5 / 14
    6 / Key-holders choice

Part Two: Roll the dice to decide the length of unlock

Rolled Dice Result / Days Unlocked

1 / 1
    2 / 2
    3 / 3
    4 / 4
    5 / 5
    6 / Orgasm/Tease then
    relock for X days following
    a roll of the dice

Note: Locked days are always at the discretion of the Key-holder with due regard to personal hygiene and other requirements

2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    When we started I told my wife I wanted her to be in control. I mentioned using dice or something like that but then it took the decision away from her. I prefer her to be in control of it but using dice like this does introduce some randomness.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Seems complicated. How about she just decides how long you have to wait for an orgasm. Simple and no extra equipment needed. :) Seriously, chastity is about an exchange of power and if you are letting dice decide when you orgasm, where does your wife fit in. She had no power, the dice does. We all played the dice games and wheel of misfortune. Ultimately it takes the control away from your keyholder. She becomes merely a spectator. Give it a try, most of us did but ultimately your wife will discover that she is not in control, the games are.

4. ChasteCharlie

UK
    Local Time:
    I get the impression that anything that doesn't immediately give total control to the keyholder doesn't find favour on this forum but if you find a something that works for you particularly in the early stages then ultimately it will either fail or a transition will take place. We're at the start of that journey so let's see what happens

5. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    You do what works for you is more like it. Many here eventually come to the conclusion that the wife needs to be in control so no dice games are played, but if a dice game works for you, then by all means use it.

ChasteCharlie likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    From many stories on here keyholders are often initially reluctant to 'be dominant' or 'make the decisions' when it comes to lock up time, so a dice can make that part of the process easy for them, and it still means the person in chastity is not in control, which can be important to the one being chastised.

Complicated? Maybe a little.
    You don't want to be looking up charts of how long a throw means so simpler could be:
    - lock up time is dice throw squared in days.
    - unlock time is dice throw in days.
    Throw a six in either case and the keyholder can either leave at at that number, or choose to shorten or lengthen the time.
    If you can't bear the thought of 36 days, bite the bullet; Did you want to do this or not?
    Advanced players can use more than one dice (add or multiply together) or play in weeks or months,
    but whatever you do... keep it simple, and don't keep changing the rules.

Where dice can help is when a keyholder does it for their partner, but initially doesn't really understand the kink or the benefit. Using a dice can give a framework that is simple to follow for someone in that situation, by turning it into a more light hearted 'game of chance' rather than a heavy demand to 'dominate me'. It also gives the flexibility that the keyholder can grow into a dominant role as they appreciate the benefits that each gets from one being in chastity.

ChasteCharlie likes this.
  7. Lkdntexas

Lkdntexas Locked In Love

Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    We go back and forth with games and no games just complete control. It depends on how she is feeling. Sometimes she wants to be more playful and tease more and play games, other times she just wants total say. And it is never outside of the possibility that she decides the dice, cards, wheel, are wrong and she changes the rules or decides at the last minute that things should change. IMO it is about what makes the keyholder happy.

But I am new here, so what do I know. I just do what I am told. :)

8. ChasteCharlie

UK
    Local Time:
    The interest male chastity, I suppose like a lot of us here came from the male half of the partnership with probably some initial reluctance from their wife or partner. Making a game of it in the first instance takes the immediate need to be domineering if that's not within your character. Certainly the step by step approach and the uncertainty of what the dice will show adds randomness to the periods of lock and release with the aim being that the need for the game will decrease as she begins to take ownership.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice