Office Chair

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Apr 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I looked through the search history and did not see any thread for this, so here goes.

My queen instructed me to make a new office chair. Basically it is a straight back, wood chair with a lightly padded seat. It will have a dildo attached to the seat so every time I sit, it goes up the backdoor. She said that with some practice I might be able to give myself a milking.

Once it is finished, she plans on having me kneel in front to the chair and thank it for allowing me some penetrative activity. Laughingly, she said I would have to kiss the tip each time I sat down. She thinks it will be funny that I have to pull my panties down, or the thong to one side in order to sit.

So the question is, what kind of long lasting lube can I use. It's not like a plug with a narrow stem, this will keep everything stretched out all the time and most lubes tend to dry out fairly quickly.

Queen suggested Vaseline or even Crisco might work.

dolfie84, sissy_connie, John and 4 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Not sure about lube recommendation, but does she expect you to get work done in this chair? Might be difficult to keep your focus after a while. Good luck and enjoy.

Guest 3972, jemima and TonyF25 like this.
  3. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I would keep it simple and use a kitchen chair and Suction cup dildo.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  4. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    Agree with that. I suspect it will be reasonably short sessions, not more than an hour.

5. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    Just a thought anytime you are allowed a release save the cum. Use that to lube the dildo or maybe you should suck on it for sometime lubing it with your saliva.

MistressS

John, Guest 3972, leon119uk and 8 others like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    can't see this working as a regular thing. You can't spend all day every day with a dildo up your arse.

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    good idea mistress

8. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    It depends on the material of the dildo you will be using, but you may be able to use a silicon/water based hybrid lube (most sex toy shops will have this in some guise) as a pure silicon lube isn't good for silicon toys and for anal, you'd steer clear of porus toys like rubber or jelly etc.

Do you already wear a butt plug for extended time? Is you ass used to being occupied?

I find that wearing a toy for more than about 30 mins tends to stimulate rectal function and I often need to use the bathroom more regularly than normal. I'd keep this in mind too as your mistress may not like you leaving a mess on the dildo

dolfie84 likes this.
  9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    sounds like fun! But I agree with others here that not everyone can deal with having an anal toy for an extended period. I've been able to tolerate a butt plug for 6-8 hours, but not everyone can.

10. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i have a similar chair that puck must sit on when being lectured. the dildo has a hole thru the shaft with a hand pump attached to simulate ejaculation. the reservoir is filled with lube so a few light pumps before sitting and a few more while going down on it eases the penetration.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You want to use something silicone based, as water based lubes will be absorbed easy, just make sure the dildo is compatible with silicone lubes, not all are.

12. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    I spend 45 no more than minutes at a time on the dildo chair and usually only about 30 minutes. It is not comfortable and it is a major detraction. Queen has me using it 3-4 time a day depending on our schedules and her mood. The dildo is not big, only about 6' long and 1 1/4 inch diameter It's not the biggest I have ever had, but still not comfortable after 20 minutes or so.

We live in the country and get into the city about every 6 weeks or so. Last weekend we headed to town and stopped in at one of the adult toy stores. She was looking for a bigger dildo for the chair when she spotted a hollow anal plug. She started to giggle. She said it would be hilarious if the one thing I had control of (bowl movements) was taken away and I could not stop the flow. I said I would have to wear a diaper, and I didn't think I could tolerate he plug for very long.

We didn't buy it, but my Queen keeps bringing it up in conversation. I have a birthday coming up and would not be too surprised to get one as a gift. They look very uncomfortable. Has anyone tried these torture devices and how long did you keep it in?

13. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    I want one of these chairs so please let us know how it goes.
    I love that the chair itself is uncomfortable too! Your Mistress is very wise.
    Be sure to put attachment points for wrists and ankle shackles. You know, just in case Mistress needs them. ; )

dolfie84 likes this.
  14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    We have kink friendly doctors here. The one we go to says not to use Vaseline or Crisco.

sissy_connie and newgirlie like this.
  15. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    My maintenance includes also an emptying of the prostate glands. This is done hands free by estim. To improve efficiency I am sitting on an anal dildo with suction cup. Insertable length app. 5“ max diameter 1.9.
    The cycle lasts from 20 to 50 minutes. It is ok, but as already mentioned bowel activity is triggered you should have emptied and flushed the colon.
    What I never understand is why thicker plugs always come with more length.

16. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    "Queen suggested Vaseline or even Crisco might work."
    Coconut oil may be good too as it also has some anti-bacterial properties

I guess that would depend on what you were trying to maintain focus! :rolleyes:

17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I assume she'd need to get her TPS reports done.

Jail Bird, newgirlie and Kat9s toy like this.
  18. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    It is exceptionally humiliating when I have to kneel in front of the chair and thank the dildo for allowing me the privilege of sitting on it. Then I have to tell it how wonderful it is, how big and strong it is and how my boi pussy wants to be filled with it. My Queen stands in the doorway to my office and giggles at the sight, adding even more humiliation. The worst part is taking a condom, putting it in my mouth and then placing the condom on the dildo using my mouth to push it all the way down to the base. Only then can I add the lube. I stand up, pull my panties down to mid-thigh and ease myself onto the dildo. I have to sit on it for an hour at a time, 3 times during the day plus during meals. Fortunately, I am able to add lube as often as I need, otherwise it can get a bit sore. We started with a small one, 5” long and about 1” diameter. We have graduated to 7’ long and 1.5” diameter. Queen just ordered an 8” long by 2” diameter one for the next upgrade. She wants me to be able to use a hollow plug like this.

Gape Glory Clear Hollow Anal Plug in Large | Shop XR Brands Products at PinkCherry

She wants to take away one of the only things I have control over, bowel movements. I see diapers in my future.

sissy_connie and Aspire02 like this.
  19. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    If I am going to be wearing a plug or anything for a long period, I use a lube shooter. It is like a syringe but for the rear, you fill it will lube insert and then you have plenty of lube in there. Insert device and it keeps it lubed pretty well for half a day and then you can fill again if required.

dolfie84 likes this.
  20. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    Update on the chair. After about a month of daily use, my Queen told me that I no longer had to sit on it every day. I breathed a sigh of relief until she pulled out a monster cock and said bend over. That dildo was huge and I had to work to get it in. I sat on it for about 15 minutes before I could not take it any more. I really hope she tires of abusing my poor bottom soon.

Ulex_ likes this.
  21. LockedSissyHusband

LockedSissyHusband Active member

Locked sub husband and sissy maid to my Wife
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife/Mistress saw this thread and was amused and intrigued by it, and also some of your Wife's other clever ideas. She is always looking for new things to try, and enjoys both physical and mental conditioning of me. After having me read it, and us discussing it, She told me to respond. Making me reply is her way to add to my submission, anxiety, and humiliation.

i'm also a long time feminised chastity slave sissy husband. i'm required to always wear very feminine lingerie. Her rules are: always under any male clothes in public, and i'm only allowed women's things at home (lingerie, outerwear, heels, sleepwear, etc) and i submit to Her regimen of feminisation to make me more submissive. Since Covid, i've now been working from home full time. Keeping with those rules, She established a work from home business dress code that has me in at least a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, feminine tops, pencil skirts and heels everyday while i work from our home office. She thought your dildo chair would make a great addition to my work from home routine, adding to my submission, and sissy training.

This will soon be built and put in the office for me to use, 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon, while i work from home at my desk. She then added the words "as a start, for now", and smiled. i can only imagine how this will feel physically and mentally, and effect me as i try to work from home. i'm told to ask if you have any input or suggestions, since you've already experienced this.

archlicker999, dolfie84 and anasyrma like this.
  22. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    I thought about making a chair like this one I saw on another website, a little confined but maybe better than sitting on a fence post:

chair.jpg

But you could add the post to sit on! :eek:

dolfie84, Guest 3972 and spider203 like this.
  23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    LSH, if you don't mind me asking, are you a natural sissy or is this something your wife is insisting upon? And if that is the case, do you like it?

24. LockedSissyHusband

USA
    Local Time:
    We/we have also seen that image and while hot, felt it was more toward fantasy play. The idea here is since i work from home, the chair has to still permit me to do my job, while enforcing Her submission and feminisation on me. While i expect to feel uncomfortable, distracted, and docile, i hope its not like sitting on a fence post you describe.

25. LockedSissyHusband

USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Chaz, and Mistress is glad you asked. i wouldn't say i was a natural sissy. i was always submissive toward Women. This is something She noticed early on and She liked about me. Our sexual relationship quickly became a FLR with Her enjoying teasing, denying, and controlling me. She soon discovered my fetish for panties and other sexy women's things and realized She could leverage and exploit those for Her benefit, amusement, and further and deeper control. Naturally since my kinks and needs were now being addressed and fueled, it was very easy for Her continue down this path with little resistance from me. Over time has significantly evolved, and yes it is now something She is insisting upon.

To answer your questions: i was not a natural sissy but it was an easy progression given our personalities. Mistress taking my submission and feminisation to the sissy level only deepened and reinforced things. To answer your second question, yes i do like it and so does my Wife. She's often said She would never go back, and wishes She'd discovered and did this sooner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice