Making it difficult

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by hijk, Apr 22, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Lately, a Domme has decided to Own me for the next 3 months (and then we'll re-negotiate). As part of this she agreed to take control of my orgasms. Whilst she doesn't insist on me wearing a cage, I've been doing so pretty much non-stop unless doing an activity when it wouldn't be feasible to do so.

For Easter, however, I went home to my parents' place. I don't do any kink stuff whilst with my family, and thus wasn't wearing my chastity cage (though apparently being out of state didn't mean I was out of my Owner's jurisdiction :p).

However, my Owner didn't want me to forget who was in charge: I was ordered to write for her a fantasy for 6 of the 7 days I would be away.

If it wasn't difficult enough fitting time in to do so in between family activities, for most of it I had my laptop plugged into a spare monitor out in the living room for some work I had to do. As such, I also had to make sure no-one was looking over my shoulder whilst I was writing them!

But of course, the hardest part was planning and then writing these fantasies whilst being unlocked... thus being very tempted to touch myself but not allowed to do so.

She might be new to being a Dominant, but my Owner certainly seems to know how to be effective at it.

And I don't know if I love or hate it :p

manintyres likes this.
  2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    In a related development, I was so tired when I got home last night and had to get up early this morning to go run some tutorials (and so wanting to wear my cage again) that I forgot until I had left that I had a massage booked for today, and it might be a tad difficult to do so in my cage.

I had time to go home and take the cage off, but decided not to. And I was able to get my back massage done without any problems.

I thus think I've lost another excuse for not wearing my cage non-stop (the only other one being some gym sessions I do once a week which are akin to a martial arts, and thus probably not a good idea to do whilst caged) :eek:

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Your beginning to understand how chastity can become part of your life and that it doesn't have to take it over!

Ok so a martial arts class is not a good bet as a misplaced strike squwishing your boy bits against your device could be bad news .

However its refreshing that you are getting used to being chaste and not always locked . I have and now am in that position and I can't put numbers on how many days it is before you just get used to not playing with your winky.

It did happen for me and its just about breaking a habit .

How about publishing you fantasy in the fiction part of cm for us to read , I am sure we would love to explore your deep and naughty writing .
    Xx wendy

4. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I will have to get permission to re-use the fantasy first :)

I do find it a lot easier to stay chaste just because someone tells me to than because I want to. Ideally, however, I think I would prefer not to get used to not playing with myself: I find the active tease and denial aspects very appealing (which one of my fantasies actually covers!) ;-)

5. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    I've been given permission to post my fantasies here, as long as I also state and admit that for one of them I disobeyed orders and made it too short :(

(My punishment was to be only able to speak in rhyming couplets... at my birthday dinner with my Owner and two other kink friends :s)

Anyway, out of the 7 I wrote, there's only two I'm willing to release publicly (the rest aren't really in the form of erotica):

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice