I'm out!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Aug 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Wow....

After nearly 9 months and without any warning whatsoever, my Wife last night released me from my CB!

I'm all a bit of a wobble this morning, so forgive me if I ramble!

Last night went fairly 'normally'.

I got home, my Wife told me she was 'going out' and that I was to go and shower. So I did and while I was in there she got our bondage gear out.

So things went as I would expect, I was secured in the harnesses and cuffs on the bed and then made to watch her get ready.

She had a shower and got dressed-her little red sundress and my favourite Gap shoes!

She then teased me for a little while, telling me she would be 'some time', placed my phone in my hand and went. :confused0068:

I had various texts telling me that the shoes were as usual providing her with plenty of attention and that she wouldn't be texting for a while as she was 'preoccupied'.

She came back a couple of hours later (I must confess it seemed like longer!), came into the bedroom and just stood there.

She asked me how I had been and did I want to know where she had been etc?

I obviously replied that, yes I did want to know but she told me that she wasn't going to tell me and gave me a whack on my bum with the paddle, telling me that if I asked again I would get another one (she knows I'm not really into physical pain).

She then went and showered (again!) and came back into the bedroom and released me from the harnesses. She then laid on the bed and told me she'd like me to lick her (so I clearly obliged!).

This went on for about 15 minutes or so and then she said Get the strap on on please", I immediately knew that I was about to fuck her so I put it on and did just that.

About 10 minutes later, she suddenly said "I think I'll play with your cock for a while".

I presumed she meant in my CB, but she then went away and came back holding the key! :confused0068:

She unlocked the padlock and started to stroke my cock and I'm not joking you I thought my head was going to explode right off my shoulders.

After a few minutes, she then looked at me and said "Would you like to fuck me for real?" I replied that of course I would, half expecting her to just say "Never mind" or something similar, but she just said "OK then" and proceeded to turn over on all fours and said "Come on then".

I can't lie, my heart was racing and I swear I still thought she was playing with me, so I stood still behind her for a couple of seconds.

She looked round and said "Do you not want to?", I replied that I absolutely did but was as nervous as hell.

She told me not to worry and that everything would be fine, reached round, took hold of my cock and guided it in her!

I was in absolute heaven!!

I proceeded to fuck her VERY gently and VERY slowly because I was worried I would just cum straight away and she was fine with that.

Just very slow and gentle strokes (I was never going to make her cum this way for sure!) and about 4 minutes later I felt the surge and told her I was about to cum.

She just said "That's fine" and I proceeded to cum like a banshee!!

I simply cannot describe the sensations that ripped through my whole body-my cock, my head, my stomach, my legs were all on fire.

It was simply the most amazing set of feelings that mere words cannot describe and only someone who has been through it will know what I'm talking about.

We lay there in the bed for abotu the next half an hour talking over how I felt and was I ok etc etc.

I told her that I was fine and asked what made her decide to release me and she just said that it "was time".

I'm not sure where things will go from here, but for now I'm out of my CB!

I was worried how I might feel 'post release' but actually I feel fine. I have read stories of guys feeling 'naked' or 'lost' without their CBs on, but I don't feel either of those (it's early days I guess!).

I'm not sure what else to say at the moment and I'm sure I'll add to this in the coming days, but for now I'm going to enjoy my release for all it's worth!! :character0180:

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    well done lockandloaded and you managed to do the wicked deed as well!. i know i struggled once i was released after the longest lockup period i had, i think my body was afraid or had forgotten what it had to do for a short(?) while but then slowly but surely it happened. Make the most of your free time as you never know your mistress may decide to set a new world record next time! lol. :anim_37:

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm not sure how I managed it, but manage it I did!

Well, it's been just over a day out of captivity now so I thought I'd check in!

It's not as weird as I thought it would be to be honest.

There were several times yesterday where I reached down on 'auto pilot' to adjust my CB, only to remember that I wasn't wearing one!

Last night was chilled, with a nice meal, watching a film and then a discussion about the book that I bought her (The Sexually Dominant Woman: A Workbook for Nervous Beginners).

So all good from this side!

It's strange, I kind of miss being in the CB and I don't miss it-if that makes sense!

4. spiraled1

spiraled1 Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    really hot post and congrats on getting out (and off!)

Actually, one of the things I really liked about your post was how your wife will punish you if you ask her what she was up to...hot!

~spiraled1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice