The adventure continues!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wifeisqueenstl, Aug 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Last Sunday I was approaching 5 weeks of orgasm denial, the last 3 of which I was caged (24/7), and we were due to leave on vacation Monday afternoon. Sunday evening my wife tells me that on Monday morning she wants me to give her a back rub and in return she'll remove the cage and give me a little rub and release, and that I'll get to leave the cage at home as she may want a little PIV while on vaca (if schedule/kids permit).

So the next morning after getting kids situated with breakfast and cartoons, I headed back to bed and began the back massage. Within 15-20 minutes I was already feeling like I might pop and told my wife I might not make it to the cage removal and rub and she just chuckled. Then I moved down to her upper legs, right below her beautiful butt cheeks, and after just a couple minutes of rubbing her I told her I was close. She just moaned, so I asked "you want me to just cum in my pants with the cage still on?"...and she just said, "yes". And that was all it took...no touching, rubbing or other stimulation and yet I exploded in my cage/pants. She then didn't release me from cage until right before we left for airport.

Fast forward to Tuesday night, after a long day at the beach and pool, and after getting the kids to bed and having a couple more cocktails we headed to shower before bed. The condo had a large walk-in shower with plenty room for both of us, so after staring at her gorgeous, naked body while both of us cleaned up (and after seeing her in bikini all day), I couldn't wait any longer and turned her around, facing up against the shower wall so I could enter her from behind and started going to town. As mentioned in previous post(s), my stamina has been significantly lowered by the last few years of orgasm denial and chastity play, so in spite of the cocktails I still only lasted about 30 seconds before cumming, but kept thrusting right through it to try to give her another 30 seconds.

As those of you with average-to-below sized tools know, it can be a challenge to stay inside her in this position...so as soon as my boy started softening up a little bit it slipped right out. My wife turned around and started rubbing it with her hand. I said "sorry, not happening so soon after", and she said "even after all that time denied?". I said "nope", and she said "hmm, we'll see about that". Then she grabbed the shampoo bottle, squirted a little on her hand, grabbed my soft penis and started rubbing. She picked up the pace and within 30 seconds I was starting to get hard and already feeling tingly, and then about the time I reached full hardness my dick started shooting again...this was now twice within the matter of no more than 2 minutes. I was in complete shock and told my wife nothing like that had ever happened before. She wasn't too impressed and just said "I guess you've got a pretty awesome wife then." Indeed I do.

A couple nights later we were in the shower together again and she asked if I needed a little more fun before vacation was over. Same thing, and I came again within about 30 seconds (but again kept going for her), and that was it.

We got home Friday evening and by the time we were ready to get in bed, she'd already set out my cage.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Back to the routine then...

3. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Lucky you... Your wife is a good wife. How old are you guys ?

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Your wife is tolerating you well.. she should have made you locked back in once you underperformed and your dick fell short (pun intended) and slipped out of her pussy..! Mind you that is a forbidden no no and you are out of her league..
    Sorry, it happened to me too.. i was fucking my wife years ago in a similiar set up at a private condo sauna where my penis slipped out too.. huhuhu.. I compensated apologetically by kneeling down and licking her to orgasm..

5. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    Totally agree...she is awesome and continues to surprise me as she gains more confidence and enjoyment from her increasing power.

I'm 41 and she's 40

6. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    We have discussed my deteriorating stamina numerous times, and while she'd like me to last a little longer, she generally seems to prefer the power/control of chastity and denial, and also enjoys the fact that I am often now able to cum just from rubbing her back, feet, etc.

She is however a PIV girl (vs. oral...to my chagrin), so we do have several toys, including most recently a Uberrime Supero, which she'll have me strapon over my cage when she's really in the mood. And while she's been quite insistent in conversation that she's quite happy with my size, to the point of saying she only wants a dildo that's same size as me, she consistently chooses the larger toys in the heat of the moment (the Supero is almost 2 inches longer and a fair bit thicker than me, and we have one even larger).

Andy88 likes this.
  7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    When the stamina and endurance mismatches, the penis is no longer of any good use. You may pretend to have some piv with her if she allows, but she is having other thoughts. At least at the moment she is settling for some toys in replacement and not some other real working penises.. count your lucky moons.

8. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    She prefers the power/control and the massages and other benefits that come with it, with the toys there to provide that satisfaction when she wants it. She has in the past (general conversations about fantasies, 3somes, etc.) been VERY clear about not being interested in other men (or women) or their penises, so don't think that's going to ever be an issue...though I would be supportive if she ever had a change of heart and wanted to pursue other alternatives to satisfy her sexual needs.

9. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    Update -

Post-vacation I went a whole month caged and denied orgasm, and then woke up on a Saturday morning and started rubbing my wife's back, feet and thighs. She briefly put her foot on my cage and rubbed around and that was all it took...I orgasmed. It was very much unapproved, but wife didn't get too upset about it.

That night I gave her a nice back massage in bed to make up for it, which led to some making out...and then she started rubbing my b-hole, which is not a normal part of foreplay for us. I still had my underwear on, but she was rubbing and pushing with increasing intensity and BOOM...I came again, cage still on. Making me cum like this apparently got her so excited that she then got the strapon out, had me put it on, and she rode it to a couple orgasms of her own. The next day she made a comment about maybe not needing to release me from cage if I can cum that easily in it...

spider203 likes this.
  10. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    Continued -

Well despite the 2 orgasms my submissive drop-off at this point is no more than 24 hours, and within a week I already felt like I had been caged and denied a month. I've been rubbing her feet at every opportunity - I WFH and she's a stay-at-home, despite both kids now being in school full-time.

I was so deep into sub-space and wanting to further please my Queen that yesterday I told her that she should start assigning more of her chores to me, including thorough cleaning of at least 1 room/week, despite again her being a SAH mom (I've already always done most of cooking). She loved it. I also told her she doesn't need to feel an obligation to release me for occasional orgasms, so long as she's otherwise satisfied and enjoying the benefits of my horniness. Later that night I massaged just about every inch of her body for ~90 minutes and then reminded her that she's the Queen and further encouraged her to be selfish and "take advantage" of our evolving dynamic.

Today, she assigned me the main bathroom for cleaning, and then left to take kids to school before going to meet up with a friend for a hike and a nice lunch. She laid out a skimpy red thong and the butt plug for my cleaning outfit, and set up our indoor blink camera so that she could view at her pleasure. I was so turned on by the situation that I was leaking constantly while cleaning. When I was done she allowed me to remove plug, but I was to remain in just the thong.

This headspace has me so dizzy - when she got home, I couldn't resist going upstairs in the thong, kneeling down in front of her while she sat on the couch, and rubbing her feet while telling her how turned on I was by the whole thing. She said the thought - and sight - of what I was doing while she was out was AMAZING!

Then, after doing some purging of clothes, she decided I should finally have my own panty drawer...

:lock::):love:

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

12. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    Once again approaching a month of being caged and denied any kind of release.

Last week she gave me another cleaning assignment - this time it was cleaning the basement bathroom before hosting weekend guests. Again she laid out some panties and the plug, and made me set up camera so she could "check in" from upstairs...and once again, I practically soaked the front of the panties with precum while completing my task.

Additionally, I've started making the bed daily, including putting all the decorative pillows (which I've growled about for years) back on the bed just how she likes them.

Not sure if we're doing Locktober again yet, as we haven’t discussed. This week just happens to be her special week of the month, during which I'm supposed to drop all sexy talk (but continue with massages, etc., obviously). Each of the last few months have been like Locktober already, so nothing new, except this time I could be going into it with about a month headstart...

13. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    More massages, back, shoulders, feet...she likes it when I come upstairs from my basement office in the middle of the day and strip down to just my cage, get down on my knees and rub her feet while she sits on the couch. We have a huge picture window...fortunately no one (neighbors, packages, etc.) has shown up while in the act, but the possibility of being busted adds to the thrill of pleasing my Queen.

Today she once again took advantage of my prior offer - she laid out some panties, the plug and a note to clean the upstairs bathroom again, with an extra 30 minutes of plug time as punishment for an inappropriate response the day before. She even set up the Blink camera so she could watch while she went out shopping. When she got home she made a point of telling me (again) how hot it was to be able to watch me clean while she was out shopping. I think she's really getting into this, which is what I want, but ahhhhh...

She also reminded me that special week is over tomorrow, but not sure what that means...?

Sexy Slave 69 and MtnViper like this.
  14. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    Update -

Apologies for the delay, but here's the latest. So the end of her special TOTM did not bring any relief for me, and within the 1st couple days of October she let me know that she was enjoying things the way they were (massages, house cleaning, etc) and that I would be remaining locked for Locktober. While I would of course enjoy a release, as you can all imagine I was also secretly thrilled and turned on by her decision.

10/7
    I decided to take off work on Friday, 10/7, and rather than plan a golf outing, in my horny, desperate state I told my wife she could make me a list of chores and while she went to Dr. appointment (after dropping kids off at school), I would stay home and complete the tasks, give her a full body massage when she got home, and then we could go out to a local sports bar to have lunch and watch our favorite baseball team's playoff game. She of course loved it and made me a list, including putting away dishes and folding multiple loads of laundry. She laid out a pair of panties and the plug before she left, and I put on my "uniform" and got to work.

Within 2 hours I had completed my list and she had returned home, showered and put on her bath robe. As soon as I was ready, she dropped the robe and laid down on the bed for her massage. After about 45 minutes I had rubbed every inch of her but her back, which I was saving for last, but she couldn't wait any longer...she told me to get out the harness and strapon!

I put it on over the panties (plug still in) and got behind her - she prefers doggy - then lubed up and slowly worked the dildo (much larger than me) in. Took a minute to get her fully accustomed but then she reached back, and grabbed my package and started pulling me (it) into her. It had been >30 days since I had cum and within about 30 seconds I felt it boiling up to the point of no return, so I let her know I was getting close. She paused for a minute to consider whether that was acceptable and I reminded her that I would be able to keep going no matter what, and would still have the cage on, and she decided that it was OK to resume and placed her robe underneath her.

So I picked up the pace and after about another 30 seconds I exploded, but didn't dare let up to enjoy the sensation as I was purely focused on her pleasure. I kept pounding for a few more minutes and she was moaning like I'm not sure I've ever heard her before, before she finally collapsed and pulled off, rolling over on to her back and panting for breath.

I looked down and saw several pools of liquid on the robe. While I'm sure I released a pretty good-sized load through the lace of my panties, the amount of liquid on the robe made me think she may have squirted, which I've never experienced with her. As she laid catching her breath I asked her if anything felt different this time when she came...she said, "I don't think so, why?". I told her I thought maybe i wasn't the only one who squirted some juice this time...she just sighed, and said "maybe"

15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You sure get to do a lot of squirting for a caged man, which of course means that the chances of you ever being un-caged keep getting lower !!! That being said, if you do get unlocked for some PIV, have you considered asking her to give you a ruined O by hand job first, to see if that increases your stamina? Based on your shower experience, maybe you would need 2-3 ruined ones before trying for the real thing.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  16. wifeisqueenstl

STL - Missouri
    Local Time:
    We haven't really discussed ruined O's yet...I'm sure they've been described in some of the various articles I've sent her over the years, but I've tried to be very strategic with what I bring up directly...so maybe we'll get to those. She does understand the benefit of pre-PIV orgasms for stamina purposes, as evidenced by the pre-vacation O she allowed me in August, however it was probably too far in advance, and to your point, may need to be more than 1.

For better or worse, given that she doesn't require frequent PIV and how much she's enjoyed the strapon the last couple times, I think she may very well decide its not worth the effort to give me a pre-PIV O, OR to remove the cage at all for that matter...think I'm approaching slippery slope territory.

17. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Typically once my wife has had that “aha moment” around something I can bank on her pursuing it. If yours is anything like mine then you may find yourself remaining locked more often.

18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    If the O is for stamina purposes, a ruined is a much better idea than a full.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice