Some advice please

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ownedbyyou, Jan 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Hi all

I was up until recently (Sept 14) in a 6yr (locked 5yrs) secure relationship where my partner was my KH and mistress.

It's now approaching 4 months of not being locked and I'm finding myself thinking about masturbation most of the time, something I've not done for 5yrs. I'm waking up with full erections and even the odd semi wet dream, it's making me feel very odd closest I can describe it is anxious!

I've tried locking myself which works for week or so but the daily/weekly attention my mistress demanded of me and my main function of the producer and provider of her spunk has totally gone, as has the regular milkings and check humiliation I was so used to.

All this is aside to and on top of losing a loved one which may be magnifying things,I'm interested to learn how others have dealt with this situation as I'm sure this has happen to others.

2. MissCharlotte

MissCharlotte Active member

Miss
    Australia
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    A plus is you have 5 years of experience that a lot do not. I haven't checked the personals page on here but I presume you have put an add there. Be sure to list what you can offer, not just what you want.

Good luck.

3. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Miss Charlotte I have done both. I'd appreciate if you could find the time to check out my personal page and my add and give me any advice or feed back. Message me if you feel that more appropriate of response all advice gratefully revived.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Ownedbyyou

You haven't explained why the relationship ended but if it is too painful for you to do so, then no matter. You obviously wish to have a real time Mistress and although it is possible to do so online, it would be much more likely if you went to a local munch and met people.
    After 5 years of control its no wonder you are feeling anxious.

5. Ownedbyyou

Ownedbyyou Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for replying Mistress B. I've never been to a munch if I'm honest I'm not even sure what they are past a meeting of people into fetish, I'm not really one for just turning up at a venue alone. I do want a real time mistress I'm just at a loss as to how to find a genuine one a friend suggested this forum as a start.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice