Vanilla to hmmmmm…

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, May 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    I am still learning lots about this lifestyle and am curious, naturally, about other peoples experiences regarding male chastity.
    Just wondering how many people started with a vanilla relationship that changed and how and why it changed or whether wife was totally vanilla and changed (and why) or even.. wife was kinky, and vanilla husband was converted to chastity by wife… (does that EVER happen?)

2. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Wife was mostly vanilla but has slowly become a little less over time. We've explored light bondage over the years. Lately she has become more dominant at my urging and has found she likes it more each day. We don't live a 24/7 Femdom life yet but we are heading that way.

Andylocked likes this.
  3. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    Though I had had some small interest in chastity play before met her (I had purchased one cage to experiment with), my GF came into our relationship with the intent of putting me into chastity and cuckolding me. It had been a fantasy for her for some time. I would not have asked her to or suggested she put me in chastity, so it was 100% her idea from the get-go. She just happened to find a willing partner.

Xileh, Rectrix and The Queens consort like this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife was very vanilla. I would say she still is despite the fact that she now appreciates the value of chastity to our relationship and the need for orgasm control on my part. She has taken to being in charge in the bedroom and likes to keep it simple. We play when she wants to and we only go as far as she wants. I never stop her from going as far as she wants with me. It's expected that I'll try to please her once she initiates physical intimacy, but if she's not interested, her No means NO. Our play is limited to manual stimulation and occasional oral and vibrator play.

She is a person of habit and likes things simple. Once she finds something that works for her, she rarely likes to switch things up. While I like to experiment with new things, it's hard for me right now to suggest anything different because it's working soooooo well. She has me on edge just waiting for her next session with me.

Stephplayswithyou and Xileh like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice