Feeldoe safety

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fred Norman, Jun 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    It has been an interesting three weeks. I went into lock down for a week first, then have had a Domme as a house guest for the past two weeks.

Locked down and serving her pleasure at least twice a day. No teasing, no
    stimulation. Finally last night she took me to the playroom. A sound flogging followed by some single tail work. She had me up on my toes gasping. Then into the sling, and she got out the new Feeldoe. We both loved it, but neither could 'get off' with it. Yet!

For me , after no stimulation for so long time, it felt really, really good. I was thrusting back against her. Given more time, I think I could cum from this.

I was cleaned out and pre-lubed, but the lube was coming out of me, and onto the base of the thing. She is worried that this could give her a vaginal infection.

comments or sugestionsf from any of out Dommes?

FN

2. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    yes it could... sorry. This is an area ( excuse the pun ) where cleanseliness in high priority.

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    Seems all great toys have a minor flaw, I have the feeldoe also. I do love My feeldoe but I know what you mean. And I would say it most definatly could cause an infection if not careful. I think for the more intense long session a strap on may be better, although I hate them with a passion. I have never found one that was comfortable, or fit right, and all the trouble to get them on and in place, forget it. Thats why I wanted the feeldoe and it does work perfectly except for this one issue.
    Mistress Michelle

4. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all! A proper enema was done, as well as internal lube. Still...

But I think I've solved the problem. Amongst my whip making supplies, I found a sheet of heavy latex. A four inch circle with a 1 inch cutout, will act as a barrier, while not getting in the way. Think of a large washer. AH! The evil engineering mind. LOL

For the DIY crowd, a smaller 'o' ring may do the job. I'll work on this and see what is easily available.

FN

5. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    One would have thought that a disinfectant lubricant would have been invented by now... oh, it has... well, what do you know... :wink:

Time to g00gle some suppliers... lol

6. Fred Norman

Fred Norman Member

Local Time:
    Yes, but what if you don't want your bowel disinfected? The bacteria are there for a reason....

7. Aarkey

Aarkey Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I know I'm very late to this discussion, but as there was no particularly strong resolutions I would like to suggest what we do. We keep some toilet wipes nearby. it's kept it from being an issue once we first realized the design flaw.

I would think that if it were a major concern, some kind of modification could be made with something similar to a diaphragm on the feeldoe might work too.

8. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    Ms Tinks also has a support from madame S made from Leather with a 2" hole for a strap on. This works as a shield and makes the Feeldoe more secure

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice