My journey into attentiveness and relaxation

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HerToy2021, May 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HerToy2021

HerToy2021 Member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Hi there, I can honestly say that wearing a cage is the best thing I have ever done relationship-wise. I travel a lot and can be way from home up to 200nights per year (before the pandemic) and would often pleasure myself in the evenings and then be all sorted when I got home. This infuriated my wife naturally and I have not been paying her the attention she deserved. I can see I was selfish.

Last May I bought a V3 knockoff which lasted a week and then I bought a V4 from HolyTrainer. I felt overwhelming but in hindsight it was too early to just stick in on, lock me up forever etc. I did lose a stone and a half in weight though and my Wife was loved, though puzzled with my new behaviour. I ended up pinching myself and took it off, she then said maybe it was for the best and I should keep it off.

Anyway, fast forward to this year and we had night to ourselves so I got the V4 out again but this time I had ordered a small tube. Popped it on without telling her and gave her the key again. That night I just passed the Doxy and Rabbit to her and watched. Something clicked and she noticed how much I was turned on and she got a massive kick out of it. Anyway, a few weeks later I have bought a slightly bigger ring at 50mm and a nano so now its perfect. She has become the tormentor and leaves me watch and pass her toys with very occassional let outs for pleasuring her. Endless teasing and then nothing.

She loves the fact I am so attentive again with endless foot and back massages, as well as tickling and general pleasure for her whenever she wants it. I have noticed she has become more assertive as well which has resulted in me purchasing a leather paddle for those times she feels I have not listened. Not been required yet.

Last week she saw a video of someone riveting their metal cage up and she said I should get a metal cage as she can torment me even more, she can see what is hers and its cleaner. So after some discussions I have just ordered a Jailbird with extra ring and security lock that she is so excited about. No riveting though.

I was going to pay extra and get it earlier but I am going to wait and stay in the super comfy V4 nano until then. Once her new jewellery has arrived she has said I should not expect to come out for a very long time which is cool with me. I did show here a clip of a man being let out of his cage for 48 seconds to make himself cum whilst covered in numbing spray, 2 condoms, a plastic sheath and then another condom on top. I have never seen her so wet and I have to order the exact same timer.

God Help me :)

2. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Nice story! I'm glad both of you are getting in!

I will suggest you to eventually get a custom metal cage. Maybe a opened one to facilitate hygiene.

they cost more but see it has a life investment. Chastity will be more fulfilling through the time.

Good luck and nice story!

3. HerToy2021

HerToy2021 Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the reply. I have ordered my custom jailbird last night so the next chapter begins in 6-8 weeks.

cagedfellow likes this.
  4. HerToy2021

HerToy2021 Member

Local Time:
    Well things are hotting up quite nicely. Mistress H is enjoying this. last week she told me that in preparation for the JailBirl arrival in a few weeks, when looking at the data I provide daily on orgasm ratios and total lock time she feels the 5:1 ratio is too high so we have now moved from a weekly to monthly orgasm in preparation for quarterly ones once I am locked in the Jailbird.

I am next due out for my birthday in a few weeks but there is a sting in the tail for me. I have ordered numbing cream, extra thick condoms and a black sheath. Apparently I am getting 51 seconds.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck with it, sounds like things are going well

HerToy2021 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice