Being locked up with interruptions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by efedorsj, Feb 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    Greetings all,

My GF and I have been having lots of fun playing with my CB-6000s, but our chastity play is limited because I absolutely must be released for certain activities 3-4 times a week. We also don't live together, and/so having her unlock me beforehand is out of the question. I am curious if anyone has any good strategies for working around a schedule like this. We sleep together 3-4 times a week. There are two keys for the lock. I have thought of using customized envelopes and resettable combination locks, but I'm not quite sure exactly how. I'd really appreciate some insight.

P.S. Her period is coming up soon and she'd like to lock me up for its duration, probably over Valentine's Day! hah

Cheers!

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    The obvious solution is to have her over for dinner.

While you're cooking, she can hide the second key. She can lock you later and take that key with her.

When you need to be unlocked for your activity, sms her for the location of the hidden key.

Or you could use the numbered tags that the CB range used to come with.. just take a photo with you locked and the code and send it to her when you are locked back in?

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    There are electronic keysafes that can be controlled remotely. Another option is to use the disposable plastic locks with the serial numbers. You can break off the lock when ordered, and she can have you put on the next. She can verify serial numbers in person, or a little webcam or sexting can verify it.

Hope that helps,
    mikecb

4. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Just out of curiousity, what are the activities that you absoluetly must be released for?

5. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestions so far! The activity is wrestling class. It is after school, so I don't even have time to go home.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I'd probably go with the disposable locks then. You could literally break on off just before wrestling, and conceivably even put the CB back on immediately after (assuming a men's room stall or something). A little "sexting" can be used to verify you're locked as you should be at any given time! hehe.

7. WBLocked

WBLocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Something like Timelock might work for you.

http://timelock.rules.it/

There's a similar thing that's web based. I think it's keyholder.r307.com, or something like that.

8. sottomesso

sottomesso Submissive TV

Local Time:
  9. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    My wife and I have the same situation. I do competative cycling as a hobby and I simply must remove the device for that activity. (please, no members telling me that THEY can do it, I know some of you can.)
    We have found that the numbered seals are the best solution for frequent locking/unlocking. For her and me, we agree that it is the not cumming that is the important thing vs the continual wear.

Good luck! And I used to wrestle too.

David

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice