Bon4ms arrived

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastityAndy79, Nov 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    My device arrived today, I was allowed to make love to qk, used her new toy on her, told to wank off and then the device went on. I don't know when I'll be allowed out again.

Attached Files:

2. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Looks a little to big on you. IT must hurt when you get excited.

3. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    How is it too big? I know I'm not the biggest when limp but this was the smallest one. I can't get my whole cock in it there's a lot of protrusion at the base of my cock.

Also I've got a high tight sack so the smaller rings I can't get round my cock and balls. There's not enough pull on my scrotum skin to use a smaller ring unfortunately.

4. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    My caged cock

Attached Files:

5. BaldWizard

BaldWizard Member

Web Programmer
    Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I think all muttlyvb meant was that it seems there is a good amount of room between the tip of your cock and the end of the chastity.

The reason that is pointed out, is because as I have found the more room I have to expand the more it hurts when you get excited. I know that I had a regular sized CB6000 and when completely limp I filled it half way. In diameter it was a fine fit, but length I filled it half way. When I got excited I could fill it the rest of the way and it was painful. I now have a device that I fill all the way all the time even completely limp. Now if I get excited it can be painful but it gets shut down easier. There is still the risk of too much excitement and getting blue balls and such, but I've found that the device that fits the length better is a lot more comfortable overall. With my wife now quoting something she read saying "There is no medical reason for a man to have an orgasm", I have a feeling that comfort is going to be a key factor.

The Bon4M looks like a nice device though. The smallest one they have is 3.5" in length and about 2.5" in the cage. Knowing my own size and what I have had to order I would guess in the length department we are about the same, however flaccid you do look larger than me in girth. That would make it challenging to get what I might call the perfect size for you.

That said I've also found that not everyone is the same. You have to try it out to find what is the best fit for you. What I find comfortable, you might find uncomfortable and vice versa. I find it's best to listen to the advice of others but to experiment to find out if the advice holds true for myself or not.

6. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    New post made

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice