Well, it happened....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    I never thought it would but,,,,my wife/KH has told me that she wanted to know what I thought about her taking a lover because she misses PIV. It was totally out of the blue-neither of us have ever mentioned it before. Many of you here know our story-I've been locked for nearly 4 years and we both have loved it. When we started, she agreed to take my keys but made it clear that she wanted no more PIV. I got an occasional blow job or hand job, although in the last 18 months, I've only been allowed to masturbate in her presence. And the last time even that happened was October, 2019. And I've been happy with that. I pleasure her with my mouth, hand ,a vibrator or strap on dildo almost every night. We are much more intimate than we were before I went into chastity. She lurks here, but doesn't get into posting-it's just not her thing. I told her I might post this, so she will read it.

I've always been small, although fertile-we have 6 kids. After six vaginal deliveries, she admitted that she could no longer feel me inside, which was part of what led us to chastity. She has always used large dildos. So, I'm not really an option for satisfying her. And she has mentioned at times that the strap on dildos we've used are ok , but dont feel like the real thing. She has made it clear that she loves me and wants to be married to me, and that this is only about PIV. She wants to feel a real cock inside her, but is also concerned with my feelings about the idea.

I admit to being torn. I never imagined this, and while it's exciting in a way, (I'm actually getting a little hard in my cage as I write this) it's a major step to bring another person into a relationship. I don't think she will do it unless I give her the go ahead, which I am very grateful for. I haven't decided yet how to proceed.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Wow.....Difficult to say because this will be a bell that you really can't un-ring once you've take this path.

If faced the same situation, I think I'd agree.....but I'd negotiate the ability to stop it from further happening if you didn't like how it turned out.

Guest 1101 likes this.
  3. JadedOkie

JadedOkie New member

Local Time:
    If the bell cant be turning can you really negotiate a stop? If you have given up on PIV with her forever then do it. If you have not then don't as once she is taking a lover with superior skills why would she go back?

4. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Can I get her number?
    Jk, a test, if your reaction was to get angry, the real life situation you might not be prepared for. Unfortunately, needs are not being met. Worth discussing with her more before taking the leap.

5. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Hi @dr-mbogo
    I think even if I was against it I still let her find someone, why would you not let her know the feeling of been filled ever again that would be unfair and she said she misses PIV and what more of a present you could give her but to help her find someone and be as helpful and as supportive as possible.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I understand her desire to have that feeling again and given your acceptance of no more PIV for yourself, it seems like a workable solution. I'd just be honest with her about any concerns you have for her safety and possible impacts of the solid framework of your marriage. I expect those won't be issues and hope the two of you come to a happy conclusion. Good luck and enjoy.

7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    That's tough. If you're someone whose kink doesn't include cuckhold this is a hard pill to swallow.

If you have the money they make very realistic dildos. I don't know what your currently using but we invested in a vixskin and it is head and shoulders above other dildos. There are even some that are a step above but are in the 500 dollar range but look and feel almost like the real thing.

Personally I'd try the high end dildo route before crossing the cuckhold bridge. If you already have or do and she still isn't happy then it's time for a difficult convo.

At that point I'd just have to embrace it. If I was in your position. My wife indulged my kinks so I opened the box. Now as a result she needs more and has a kink of her own. How can I sent her when she indulged me?

Sit down and have clearly defined boundaries and make the best of it.

8. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    You need to have a very serious talk with your wife.

Bringing another into your relationship is a huge step, one that you both have to be mentally prepared for. You both should know what you're looking for and will accept. You make sound like it will just be one partner, but how far will it go? Strictly for the PIV and he is gone? What happens if feelings develop? Would you be willing to be in a 3 way relationship? or is the whole situation going to be that you never meet her lover? it's best to have an idea where to go if things like that happen before they happen. they may not, but being blind sided by it is no fun. Make sure through the whole process you talk open and honestly with her, communication is key.

I live a poly life, I can tell you from first hand experience that with the right people more then one partner can be amazing, but it's also a HUGE amount of work. Communication is critical, if there is a problem, it needs to be brought up and dealt with, or else it sits and brews over time until it explodes and makes a mess of everything. Some people are also just unable to accept an open type of relationship. You both need to dig deep and see if it's right for you, it will test the strength of your relationship, but if it works, it could also bring you two even closer together.

Xileh likes this.
  9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    While I have zero experience with this, it seems a very dangerous bridge to cross. From reading your posting in the past, my recollection is that you’re in your 60s? Maybe age has nothing to do with anything, but it seems an unusual thing to be contemplating now, speaking as someone in his late 50s I just can’t imagine us doing this now for the first time.

Dr MBogo likes this.
  10. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    You are correct-we are both 62 although she could pass for younger. And yes, I never imagined this.
    Another wrinkle-she is hispanic, but passes for black in the US, while I am caucasian. She has mentioned that she wonders what a black cock would feel like.

Sexy Slave 69, Lazlo Toth and Rectrix like this.
  11. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    LOL-yes, much more talk needed.

ashes1334 likes this.
  12. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Wow-thanks for the suggestion. I was not aware of this.

13. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    When a woman says the dildo doesn't feel real I think what she may be saying is not so much that it doesn't feel like a cock it's more that it's not attached to a man. When a man is inside you it's the way he moves, the way he holds you, responds to you. It is the interaction between the two lovers that make it magical. When a man fucks you with a strap on or dildo there is a disconnect. It will never be the same.
    From your woman's perspective I understand missing and wanting piv. I would however caution you against entering into a cuckold dynamic if that is something you are not aroused by. Seeing the woman you love in the arms of another will eat you alive if cuckolding isn't your thing. You do not owe her this, this is not a gift you have to give. You two entered into chastity together. You two chose to set piv aside in your relationship together. Your woman did not make sacrifices for you, choices were made and this is not necessary for you to repay. I believe the most successful cuckolding relationships are the ones where the addition of another enhances the already strong sexual dynamic of the couple. Your woman may not feel you inside her however I would suggest rekindling piv between the two of you as a stepping stone. The fundamental job of a good cuckoldress is helping her cuck maintain balance and a positive headspace. Through much communication together you can talk about what you need to achieve this headspace.
    Best wishes

14. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As much as I've struggled to find my way through the absolute fucking nuclear wasteland of emotional and self-worth devastation of the early cuckolding days, I'd not do any of it differently.
    I've never felt more alive, and so ungodly connected to @MrsBR_Saiph on a level unbeknownst to many outside of this community.
    The masses would never submit to and endure the commitment necessary to allow one to remove the blinders society and the banal acceptance of just doing 'the day to day' and it all being 'good enough' has imposed upon them.
    I could never have gotten to where I am today as a person, a husband, a cuckold, and a friend, without this amazing woman, @MrsBR_Saiph .
    It's not for everyone though, and if it's not approached from a rock fucking solid position of love, it's gonna be tricky.
    Don't hold back, but be ready to give it everything, everything you have.

bertyboy, tvalex, lockedaway9 and 2 others like this.
  15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Adding to what @Clearstatic wrote, many years ago Mrs Edge comained about the feel of the dildos we had tried, so I did some research, and found that the Vixskin line is probably the most realistic in feel/texture, squeeze/ rigidity, and shape/size. Putting one of these in our Terra Firma harness was a serious game changer for her.

https://vixen-creations.myshopify.com/

https://www.stockroom.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Terra+firma

I chose a model with no testicles, and removed the leather backing pad on the harness; that allowed me to wear it slung low on my hips for a much more natural position and angle. Mrs Edge, who is vanilla in all other aspects, enjoyed this combination on and off for maybe 15 years, and recently decided that she could live with it permanently.

Before use, I warm it up by putting it in a large thermos mug of hot, hot tap water. When we're ready, it comes out a little warmer than body temperature, and judging by the look on her face, feels amazing.

Vixskin has a newer line the Vixskin X which is supposed to be even better, but so far, Mrs Edge is still happy with our original purchase.

I'm mentioning all this because a) yes, they are expensive, b) It sounds like you need to investigate all possibilities, and c) spending $300 to $500 now will be better than the emotional turmoil it can help you avoid.

I'm also going to mention this: if you don't already have a cuckold kink, it's not something that you can try out a few times to see if you like it, then put it in the back of the drawer.

Finally, I don't know anything about your actual, day to day relationship, but if this came up in any other forum, I'd question why it suddenly came up out of the blue.

16. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Very insightful thoughts. Thanks

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  17. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    As long as both of you feel it won't affect your marriage in any way except sexual, it's only logical for your dynamic to go the SW/cuckold way. Some ladies like real cock, some are quite happy with toys. Since your wife is the former type, there's not much you can do.

18. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, apparently back in June you posted that she told you that she missed PIV, so this isn't *totally* out of the blue.

Looks like the two of you are going to need some serious discussion.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  19. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sometimes a journal helps remind us of where we've been so we can stay on track easier...

20. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    It's extremely rare that I can hear two opposite viewpoints and fully agree with both of them. I am NOT saying that I "can see both sides". I am saying i actually agree with the two sides, not just understand them.

Namely, Cleartastic and Mrs. Saiph. One says essentially, you "owe" her a try at this kink. The other says you do not owe her.

Thus, this has to be a huge dilemma.

After seeing Cleartastic and Mrs. Saiph's comments, it's probably wisest to err on the side of caution. Far better to regret not doing something than to regret the negative consequences of doing so.

It's why I will never eat Puffer fish. Supposedly the most delicious thing that can be eaten. But if not properly prepared, can easily kill you. (It's a Japanese cultural thing if not familiar with the obsession) I'd rather regret not having tasted it.....than to die trying.

ConSUBmation and BR_Saiph like this.
  21. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, love it!

22. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    True, she has mentioned that before, but not that she would consider a bull. Guess she was dropping hints.

23. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I don't know if context is needed, I'm just speaking from my situation. I pushed for my wife to participate. I made the case to convert a vanilla person to be something they weren't. If she developed these feelings for a cuckold after giving me exactly what I've wanted. How can I just put on the brakes?

It warrants some soul searching and deep conversation. In my mind you would owe it to her. Maybe it ends up destroying the relationship. But would you rather have an unhappy unfulfilled partner? Mostly because you pushed them into this or have them be happy even if that doesn't include you?

If I have exhausted all efforts to avoid being a cuck. And my wife will persist. I would owe it to her to be open to the experience.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  24. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    I get it. and yes, I brought up chastity initially and encouraged her to participate. She took to it, slowly at first, but (obviously) more enthusiastically as the years have gone by.

25. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Part of our marital agreements is to be open to new experiences.

TinyPrincess likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband wearing strapon forums www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice