So many choices so confused

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NotSoMuch, Jan 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    I have spent a long time looking at chastity devices. I have tried a very old CB2000 many years ago and it sucked. I have also more recently tried a cheap Chinese device but it was also terrible (sharp edges, pinching etc).

I like the design of the HTv3 but some say it is not that hygienic for long term wear. I get frequent nocturnal erections so I need a design that stops those without waking me up too much (I already have a sleep disorder). I came across a device that does not get much talk here called custom chastity ghost, but it is a bit expensive. I guess if I was sure it would work the price might not scare me as much.

I am uncircumcised but my foreskin tends to want to stay back usually and my PA never had issues other than needing to stop wearing rings due to migration (likely due to me rushing the gauging upgrades).

I don't think I will get a universal consensus on what to go for, but hope I can find some clarity with input?

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Your flacid size? Your pa is it still in?

3. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I really should take accurate measurements but my diameter is about 1.25" and length varies but is around 3".

4. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think you'll find that most people have to try multiple devices before finding their "perfect fit" - and even then, the perfect fit is different for most people. I've only ever gone a week, for example and was finding it tough going to get through the chafing and associated problems. Other guys can go months on end and just tell others to slap a bit of baby oil on it, problem solved.

Personally, I've tried the entire CB range, Holy Trainers, Birdlocked and currently finding a $24 steel device from Amazon to be the best fit and feel.

NotSoMuch likes this.
  5. NotSoMuch

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    May I ask what model is the $24 one you found that worked?

6. slutpj

slutpj Junior Member

Local Time:
    Nicoftime and NotSoMuch like this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Since you have a PA, have you considered a MaleChastityNow Contender? Mark offers an integrated fixed PA hook. I’ve had mine for years now, and am very comfortable in it.

I would avoid plastic and resin. I had the CB2000 as well and the Holy Trainer. I felt I had issues with keeping clean and fresh in the HT as well.

The good thing about a custom made steel device is that Mark can modify it if you need. He is very responsive and I’ve had work done and shipped to me in a week.

But I recommend an open design metal cage. That way you can manipulate your foreskin if needed and clean more effectively. I’m cut but loosely and being able to air out is good for long term cleanliness and health.

There’s a number of cheap Chinese cages. It’s a crapshoot. I’ve had some that are completely unwearable. And others a very heavy for their size. They use chunky materials to make the welding easier I believe.

NotSoMuch likes this.
  8. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    I have worn the ghost it is very lightweight and has vent holes for cleaning. I could never get a comfy fit due to my body and have since been pierced . But I will be selling mine. I did make some modifications to it though. If your interested let me know and I can get you more information .

9. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Lots of people here have spent lots of money on multiple choices trying to find that magical unicorn. Sometimes it's the cheapest, sometimes not. I would personally recommend have a device sized and built specifically for you with proper measurements. With the PA you will have lots of options whether you decide to use it or not.

I personally have a lori and absolutely love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice