Partner’s Preference for Cleaning The Pipes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, May 18, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Ok, for those whose partner really doesn’t like you during “the drop” and would prefer that you have as few FULL orgasms as possible:
    Does your partner control HOW your pipes are drained?
    Do they prefer you stay caged with as little pleasure for your dick as possible and drain you via prostate massage…or…
    They prefer giving a ruined orgasm in order to at least give your cock SOME pleasure before taking their hand away at the critical moment?

Curious as my wife keeps mentioning not liking me after a full cum and has given me a couple of ruins now (day 38). I am slowly getting her thinking about draining me via prostate play…..
    but in all this - I can’t really suggest too much since her reply is always “there you go again, you’re making this all about you… and it isn’t… it’s about ME!”… and of course, she’s right! Lol !

2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    Ruined orgasms have worked very well for us. My goal has never been to eliminate hubby's pleasure. Quite the opposite, I enjoy making him feel good. He gets lots of teasing and edging all the time. But the "drop" after a full orgasm was a problem, and ruins fix that nicely. The timing is important, though. Waiting until the first spurt is too late, almost like half an orgasm. For zero "drop" there needs to be several seconds between the last stimulation and his ejaculation.

3. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    For the longest time, my GF handled that by providing ruined Os and the occasionally allowing me to jerk off. But for the past few months, the only "pipe cleaning" has come from being pegged. That "massages" the prostate enough to keep me from leaking, but it also doesn't allow for that drop you refer to. It has the added benefit of allowing her to express dominance, so it's as close to a win-win as I have gotten for a bit.

Mtzlplik, nubbin, Parley and 6 others like this.
  4. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Active member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    Edging, denial, ruined O’s, and giving my Goddess Pleasure is how I live for her. Two maybe three times a month my Goddess will let me have a complete orgasm at her command! That’s how she cleans my pipes and keeps things in working order I just turned 64 this month.

nubbin, Andylocked and herluckyboi like this.
  5. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Active member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    She is right… ya might get “more or less” by making it more about your Goddess!

nubbin, Andylocked and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Once in a blue moon, I am allowed an orgasm with my caged member tucked between my legs and held there with multiple layers of lady's body shaping undergarments while helplessly bound and gagged. She unlocks the vibrator and applies it to my crotch, then I cum like a gurl in a matter of minutes. I now associate bondage with the possibility of an orgasm so I gladly comply to her instructions for putting me in bondage. The vast majority of times the vibrator doesn't appear so I lay there for hours, horny and unable to escape my bonds until she decides to release me. It has been many, many years since I have had an orgasm in any traditional 'male ' way.

nycha, jshackleton2016, ugams and 3 others like this.
  7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    It's really amazing she never gets bored of doing this. A wife who's really into bondage is a rare gem.

nubbin and sonhee like this.
  8. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    :D

nubbin and LukeVallentine like this.
  9. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Mistress keeps me locked 24/7 with no erections or orgasms permitted. The only draining I get is during peggings or milkings, during which I always remain caged. I only dribble out a little which is collected in a tray and I must always clean up after myself. This is not the same as a real orgasm; I am even more horny and frustrated afterward.

nubbin, LukeVallentine and Andylocked like this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i thougt it was bout a plummer when i first seen who mend the water pipes.

nubbin and Andylocked like this.
  11. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    euphemisms my friend… euphemisms

jemima and nubbin like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Any anal stimulation/penetration soon gets me flowing.

nubbin and LukeVallentine like this.
  13. nubbin

nubbin Member

Handicapped retired early
    USA
    Local Time:
    i agree that "hands free" ejaculations have proven to be frustratingly effective with me in prevent post ejaculation drop. Since my wife does not actively search the net i actually informed or related this technique to her about three years ago and she loves to finger herself to orgasm watching me stroke my cock but releasing it enough in advance that my semen flows without any or very few contractions or spasms. I actually fillmore clogged and backed up than before we started.
    I am always kept with AT LEAST a two month accumulation.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  14. Locked for Goddess Tina

Locked for Goddess Tina Active member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    how are the hands free O's obtained, tried e-stim with no result

15. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    I get wet dreams every month or so and other than that pretty much orgasm free. She’s given me for the duration of our marriage (10 months). After the recent one she said that it should last me for a year or two and to be honest I’m giddily looking forward to the next year or two.

16. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    No pipe cleaning :(

Though I am really curious about this after she started playing with my perineum and t felt really nice. Apparently it's possible to clean the pipes without an orgasm, which sounds perfect.

I did recently get to the point of feeling very full and had a wet dream, which she found amusing.

17. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Try to put it on the head or just behind glands.the other at the base and go high.if not you need a plug and on the head

18. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We experimented over the first couple years of chastity to see how many orgasms and whether full or ruins given different ways would give me different levels of sub drop.
    Full orgasm from piv gives me the worst drop, but it’s still not horrible if only one is allowed.
    Ruins via piv hit me worse than from a handjob also. But again, if I’m only allowed one and done, the drop isn’t bad.
    My Wife used to allow a couple orgasms over a weekend. But that was now a couple years ago.
    I am now limited to one full orgasm and maybe a ruin or two spread out over a month, all by handjob. Piv is almost exclusively for her orgasms now, maybe a couple times per year I’m allowed piv orgasms.

19. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes, absolutely! She likes having control over my sexuality after 40+ years of me doing my own thing. She agreed to chastity for control of that.

Only twice in the past year have I experienced a drop. She doesn't like that and the last time she suggested no more than 1 orgasm a month. I swallowed hard, got very hard in my cage and agreed.
    No to both. We've talked about ruined orgasms a couple of times and she has made it clear she's not interested. She wants the full fireworks if she's going to invest the time in it. And to be honest, I want the full experience if it's going to be so infrequent because they are mind blowing. The last one was a bit rushed and I was whining "No! No! Too soon!" Which didn't stop her. I came quickly but she kept pumping me for a little bit and I stayed hard afterwards. I could probably have come again 5-10 minutes later. There has definitely been no drop and I'm straining in my cage much more since then. I'm weeping a lot of "Tears of denial" since then.
    She teases me frequently 4-5x per week which keeps me frustrated and wired. She doesn't need to remove the cage for this. But we did have the cage off once for teasing a couple of weeks ago because she likes to drape her leg over it when teasing me and doesn't like cage or lock pressing against her. That was much more frustrating but she got all sticky, I couldn't get back in the cage for awhile, and I made a drippy mess of my bed clothes. She's rooms me since then she's comfortable with just keeping me locked. It's been 16 months since we started this but it takes a long time to figure out when there are so few releases.

When we were experimenting with shorter time between releases, she was supposed to let me out for an orgasm after a week but decided unilaterally that it was too soon and made me wait an extra week. She didn't want to be bothered again so soon. I had 5 orgasms once every two weeks and finally experienced a drop. She didn't let me out again for 7 weeks even though we had a week long anniversary vacation during that time to celebrate 1 year in chasity. I guess that was fitting.

To summarize, she very much likes being in control of my pleasure and intends to keep it that way. She prefers full orgasms and will keep me frequently teased and denied long enough to keep me on edge with no drop.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice