I just want to be edged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rob Robb, Jul 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    I am relatively new to chastity. I have been locked since early April 2014 and both my KH and myself are enjoying ourselves.
    I have become a more serving husband and our marriage is going from strength to strength.

On average I am unlocked at 7-10 days to orgasm and service her and within the hour locked back up again.
    I find it easy to bring her to orgasm without myself orgasming several times. (this may seem big headed, but I assure you it is not) .

What I want is not to come. I just want to be edged within an inch of my life and then just left.

However, my K/H insist I orgasm on her command which I do several strokes later.

I have explained I do not want to orgasm, but I get the impression she does not believe me.

Can I convince her without Topping from the Bottom?
    or
    Should I just do as I am told?

I also believe she is further on in K/H role than she let's on. For instance today, we were shopping for holiday clothes when she pointed out swim shorts and Tee shirts.
    When I suggested I had to be careful what style of swim short I would require as when wet they may give me away. She replied "What makes you think you will be locked?" Then left it at that.

This may seem a little boring on the Vanilla but we are taking our walk slowly.
    Although I am straining at the leash, just kidding. We don't own a leash.

Comments would be appreciated.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Maybe your just not communicating your point effectively? Maybe try explaining to her that you can perform all of your duties she requires without cumming, or that you prefer not to. Then explain your reasons why you don't feel the need to cum and how it only makes you desire her more. You could also explain the hormone cocktail you recieve after cumming that actually makes you not want to serve her also. Its really a win/win for her if you dont cum. But I get that some women feel they are doing you harm by not letting you cum. Maybe you could also ask for a short trial run where you dont cum and see how she likes your attitude? ;)

Wendygirl likes this.
  3. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    i think this is all a learning curve. When my partner and I first entered chastity, he had 1 climax, then about 3 months later, then I realised that he is a nicer person not climaxing and that he enjoys not climaxing, now it has been nearly 7 months, and I still have no plans to let him cum, oh and he hasnt been locked for quite a while. He is not cheatcing and I trust him implicitly, but he kept getting damaged so eventually got put off of it.

dereknor and Sunny like this.
  4. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    Ive had my sub edging for so long, that some times he can barely bare to be inside me without struggling not to cum, but its brilliant

dereknor likes this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The male orgasm is usually quite debilitating, it reduces their attention factor. Wham bam thank you Mam.

dereknor likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice