Whos' wife isn't into the chastity kinks?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oct29slave, May 15, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    I am curious if any married couples or anyone in a relationship is into being kept in chastity but the other isn't. Are there any vanilla wives that think the husband is crazy for having such kinks? Does she allow you to do it on your own? Or does it freak her out? I know everyone is different. Some people like this and some people like that. Id like to hear if any couples see things differently and how you handle it.
    My wife floats back and fourth. Our sex drives are completely different so she enjoys it at times. Other times she wants no part in it. It all depends what's going on in our lives. It seems in the summertime she wants less to do with sex and having control. But once my work slows down in the winter and im home with the kid and being Mr mom she likes kicking in as the dominant wife. So its springtime now and she is pulling away from the kinky stuff as we call it. I am left feeling like I don't want it to end. So I asked if I am allowed to remain chaste on my own terms........All she said was let me think about it.

2. Newperv

Newperv Member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    In a long term loving relationship, with kids, and KH indulges my kink for chastity. She was not really into it a first, but we have grown and become more open. Communicate openly with your partner and trust your desire to be controlled.

Here's an example: The first time I shaved down my chest and pubes she didn't seem to into it, but she grew to love it, and we have both been completely bare for almost 12 years, including me having to shave her during the last pregnancy. She now loves it smooth all the time for both of us. Some Kinks just take time.

I'm locked now, for my first time, of more than 24 hours. Four long days while KH has her period. Longest time I've had to endure the CB 6000s.

We don't do months, or even weeks in chastity, my KH likes to fuck . On occasion she chooses to watch me masturbate, only to make me stop before I shoot. She's good at ruined orgasms, and then back in the CB.

More often than not, we fuck, and I have to lick her clean afterwards, only to go into the cage for another 12 hours. So this will be a challenge for me, no orgasms, until Thursday at the earliest.

Making it a game, with little spurts of pleasure, and an equal amount of denial, work for us.

PrfHawker and spider202 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice