New beginnings (again)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dumb1, Oct 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Things here are pretty good at the moment in the end i missed my straitjacket so much and my wife had always found it really easy to use i took the plunge and ordered one again from the same supplier on e-bay only this time i decided to pay the extra costs and get it made especially tailored for my measurements exactly. It took about 10 days to arrive and i never mentioned it to my wife until the small parcel arrived and then told her what it was! straight away she said to go and unwrap it and show her while she laughed at me getting another, after which she made me strip and like a true expert she had me strapped up tight in it within three minutes, it is awesome the fit is so right and snug and even the collar size fits my fat neck to perfection. She loved it and started messing with my huge erection and telling me we were going up the garden in a minute which got me even bigger! anyway she kept me in it leading me around the patio and all around the house attached to one of the dogs leads she kept and thats how i spent the whole day honest she had no intention of removing it even when my stomach starting rumbling she went to the kitchen and came in with a large bag of crisps in her one hand and one of the dogs old water bowls and tipped some crisps in that for me and placed it on the sofa and said if i was hungry i should eat that. I was famished it had been 7 hours totally restricted and immobile and other than a couple of sucks on a straw of orange squash that was all i had been given all that time. I said i couldnt eat like that hoping she would just let me out but she just looked over and said well you will be very hungry by tomorrow then and laughed and just turned the tv up, i sat there for about 15 minutes sulking but she was unmoved and so finally i managed to get down onto my knees and lower my head into the dish and chase the crisps around with my tongue until i finally got a couple into my mouth, it was really hard work but i kept on as i was so hungry when i looked up she was looking over and laughing at me telling me her little slaveboy was making a noise like a little piggy in a trough and then she carried on watching tv while i licked all the bits up from the dish. She kept me like it until way after we went to bed i thought she would let me out to use the toilet at least but she refused and led me to the toilet and held my penis and made me pee whilst she pointed it in the pan and then flushed. She cleaned my teeth and washed my face before tucking me under the covers next to her and rolling over and going off to sleep. I was really aching around the shoulders but was scared to complain or wake up in case she got mad or i made her feel she wasnt in control so i just lay there as still as i could drifting in and out of sleep until she rolled over at 2.30am and said how good i had been and that she was going to release me now so i could get some sleep and she rolled me onto my front and undid all the straps and helped ease it off me. We have had some really intense sessions with the jacket fitted and that neoprene hood and the chastity belt and plug fitted whilst being spreadeagled to the bed...............awesome

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    That sounds really intense!

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Intense it certainly was and it has been even more ramped up following that first exploit.I have to say the straitjacket is awesome but fit it over the BehindBarz chastity belt with a plug locked in place with the rod fitting and its sheer heaven, i cannot describe the feeling of complete helplessness you feel as your erection (and believe me there will be one) tries to force its way through the stainless steel cage and fails miserably. My wife had me attached by my ankles to the bed full stretch and the collar on the straitjacket has a dee ring either side which she also attached to the headboard corners and then tightened all the leather restraint straps until i could not move a muscle and then switched on the Magic wand and began pushing it tightly against the prostrate butt plug locked inside me. she had already fitted the full neoprene hood over my head before fixing me down so i could see nothing and would suddenly attempt to jolt as she switched the wand on and pushed. Without knowing it she was videoing it and the sight of me grunting and thrusting helplessly against the restraints trying desperately to make the belt fail in its job of stopping me from an orgasm is a sight to behold should make it onto the Oscar shortlist at the least! What i can say is the belt was faultless as much as i tried to make myself come there was just no way it was going to happen and when i was finally released from my restraints and straitjacket my wife decided to leave the belt in place just in case until the next time.

Behind Barz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice