chastity chain

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by eiveria, Jul 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    So i am still interested in discussing the use of chastity chain vs cage, (by chastity chain i mean one that pulls/holds the cockhead down against the base of balls). I find that this serves my purpose of controling hubby better than the cage. The biggest problem with the cage for me is that i cant put it on him while he is aroused which is kind of the whole point for me. With the chain i can release, arouse, and then punish/remove arousal at will. Often i like to allow partial erections and allow more or less as the whim takes me (very useful tool if i need to "discuss" something with him). The chain also works in nicely with my method of "correction". Hubby is on all fours his cock is pulled out behind and rests on a milking (no really a trad three legged milking stool) stool. He is made fully aroused and then the correction is applied to the cockhead with a wooden school ruler..... just too complicated with a cage.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I'm assuming that your hubby has piercings in his foreskin and in his perineum, is that correct? Do you lock him back underneath or just use the chain for leading and discipline? Can you describe the process and pain of getting such a piercing, especially where you find a person who specializes in such piercings? Just curious and want to learn more before ever suggesting this option to Mistress.

3. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    Ahh no piercings involved. I made two little cuffs (from the back straps of some bras with the little hook together bit) one goes around his cock just below the cockhead and the other around his balls. the chain is just long enough to attach to a ring in the top of the cock cuff pull down into his slit and runs thru a ring on the bottom of this cuff where it ends in a larger ring. Attached to this is the adjustible strap (a shoulder strap from the bra) . Simple to pull down, release, of set to any alowed state of arousal in between. Any attempt by the cock to "fight" the strap pulls the rough chain down into his slit untill "correction" is acheived.

ladylionzsissy and DonnaSue like this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I assume that you are a sissy and that the bra back straps and shoulder straps are therefore readily accessible? I'd love to see a photo of that setup as it sounds very interesting, especially since there's no piercing involved. I can understand how having that rough chain tightening down on your slit would serve to take the energy out of an erection!

5. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    That does sound very interesting. I'd be interested to see a photo as well. I know my KH would be keen for me to try.

6. eiveria

eiveria Member

Local Time:
    One result of the chain in slit approach is that it seems to stimulate the production of pre-cum, and this is further enhanced if the restraint is set to almost (but not quite) allow his cock to straighten. When my girlfriend comes over fro the night we like to use pre-cum to lubricate our slow drawn out all night tribbing session. Hubby is on all fours (blindfolded and gagged of course) on a low coffee table beside the bed. The combination of chain and our noises, smell, and movement provides a steady drip of the precious lubricant into a saucer. where we can reach it as required

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice